The battle of the Bubble

Morning everyone. Nice and bright here today. Always lifts the mood! :)
Im ok thanx as long as the pains at bay im using the deafness to my advantage with the kids!:D
Did some planks this morning, haha what a laugh they were!:eek: nevermind build them up again!
Right off we go again...
Have a lovely day all. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning! Hope you have a fantoosh day.

Morning everyone. Nice and bright here today. Always lifts the mood! :)
Im ok thanx as long as the pains at bay im using the deafness to my advantage with the kids!:D
Did some planks this morning, haha what a laugh they were!:eek: nevermind build them up again!
Right off we go again...
Have a lovely day all. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Bubbles, its lovely here too. I'm going shopping with my daughter, I need smaller clothes :D and as she's just had a baby she needs something new and pretty for summer too.
Planks.... not sure I could even do one, unless i had steel toecap boots on and a box to rest my middle on :p

Morning Bubbles, its lovely here too. I'm going shopping with my daughter, I need smaller clothes :D and as she's just had a baby she needs something new and pretty for summer too.
Planks.... not sure I could even do one, unless i had steel toecap boots on and a box to rest my middle on :p

Oops sorry, Bubble... not sure how the s slipped in there <blush>

Hi, what can I say. Just keep at it, whatever it is that you are striving for. Continue to go for it. Others have done it, so can you. Read success stories in this forum and get inspiration. Don't give up, never do. Keep in your imagination your new look always and let that make you happy. Your happiness is important for success. Be happy. I read a book I think you should read. It will help you to be happy, it's called The Power by Rhoda Byrne. You will love it. Make sure you read it. All the best.

HI! :D

Had a mega busy day, work then running around getting bday cake balloons etc ready fro Andreas birthday tomorrow. Before I knew it, it was school pick up, had juniors school meeting as she moves into the Juniors in September, dinner, homework, netball. Im blooming shattered!!!
Bet they'll be up at crack of dawn to open some pressies before school too! I have managed to do a last minute party for Andrea tomorrow at crazy golf then mcdonalds, so she is a happy bunny. Im so disorganised its untrue!
Exercise wise think my walking is all I have apart from those ridiculously lame planks I did this morning, ive managed 11.21 miles thats 26925steps plus i can include a bit of a sweat at netball tonight!
Foodwise smoothies made with pinapple mango rasbberries and spinach, for breakfast and lunch, dinner was jp beans and cheese and chocolate cake. One cake down one to go - raspberry sponge and lemon icing for andreas, nomnomnom....

And breath....

Im going to go make a cuppa and sit and read your diaries and have a real catch up. see you soon. :)

HI! :D

Had a mega busy day, work then running around getting bday cake balloons etc ready fro Andreas birthday tomorrow. Before I knew it, it was school pick up, had juniors school meeting as she moves into the Juniors in September, dinner, homework, netball. Im blooming shattered!!!
Bet they'll be up at crack of dawn to open some pressies before school too! I have managed to do a last minute party for Andrea tomorrow at crazy golf then mcdonalds, so she is a happy bunny. Im so disorganised its untrue!
Exercise wise think my walking is all I have apart from those ridiculously lame planks I did this morning, ive managed 11.21 miles thats 26925steps plus i can include a bit of a sweat at netball tonight!
Foodwise smoothies made with pinapple mango rasbberries and spinach, for breakfast and lunch, dinner was jp beans and cheese and chocolate cake. One cake down one to go - raspberry sponge and lemon icing for andreas, nomnomnom....

And breath....

Im going to go make a cuppa and sit and read your diaries and have a real catch up. see you soon. :)

Can I just check on something? You mentioned some delicious sounding smoothies? I didn't think we were *allowed* smoothies doing Slimming World but I may have got that entirely wrong... I really hope so as I'd love to include one now and then.
Sounds like you've had a crazy busy day, enjoy your cuppa and catch up. I'm off to tidy up before bed. Hope your little girl enjoys her day tomorrow and you don't end up going *too* far off plan. ;-)

No Cloudy we're not really allowed smoothies, Ive just decided that this week was such a hit and miss week for me that Id do smoothies in between to limit the damage, it certainly isnt a sastainable diet to keep to. I must admit I love them too and once and a while i add them into the sw plan without synning but thats why technically I am rubbish at keeping my weight down as I cheat! whoops!
Stick to plan for a realistic loss and ignore my sillyness this week, but if I dont post on here I will lose the plot completely, if you know what I mean. I am not expecting any sort of weight loss this week but will be back on track from saturday as the partying is over then. Plus TOTM has made an apperance today so really have no chance! :rolleyes:

Can I just check on something? You mentioned some delicious sounding smoothies? I didn't think we were *allowed* smoothies doing Slimming World but I may have got that entirely wrong... I really hope so as I'd love to include one now and then.
Sounds like you've had a crazy busy day, enjoy your cuppa and catch up. I'm off to tidy up before bed. Hope your little girl enjoys her day tomorrow and you don't end up going *too* far off plan. ;-)

I think we're probably fine to have smoothies, but we have to syn the fruit. I used to be a smoothie freak, but stopped having them completely after starting SW as I couldn't be bothered to weigh, measure, etc etc to get the correct number of syns. I do miss 'em.

Morning bubble , have a great day , although prob be busy with bday celebrations xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back