The battle of the Bubble

Cant get on this wagon again! Ive been really busy all day so stuck to spinach courgette mango and blueberry smoothie. But have just had more choc cake and pack of percy pigs. Now fancy something savoury. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think most people wd find it tough to have a very low cal day after yummy celebration food - perhaps u could plan a low syn, low sugar, low fat SW day but with more to eat than just smoothies to get u thro' today and this week??

No Cloudy we're not really allowed smoothies, Ive just decided that this week was such a hit and miss week for me that Id do smoothies in between to limit the damage, it certainly isnt a sastainable diet to keep to. I must admit I love them too and once and a while i add them into the sw plan without synning but thats why technically I am rubbish at keeping my weight down as I cheat! whoops!
Stick to plan for a realistic loss and ignore my sillyness this week, but if I dont post on here I will lose the plot completely, if you know what I mean. I am not expecting any sort of weight loss this week but will be back on track from saturday as the partying is over then. Plus TOTM has made an apperance today so really have no chance! :rolleyes:

Hey you aren't rubbish and we all cheat at times! Please do keep posting, I'm sure it actually helps lots of us keep sane as you vocalise things we all do but maybe don't admit or even realise! :D Have a wonderful 'birthday' day and if you go for the cake, enjoy it :) Happy Birthday to Andrea x

No Cloudy we're not really allowed smoothies, Ive just decided that this week was such a hit and miss week for me that Id do smoothies in between to limit the damage, it certainly isnt a sastainable diet to keep to. I must admit I love them too and once and a while i add them into the sw plan without synning but thats why technically I am rubbish at keeping my weight down as I cheat! whoops!
Stick to plan for a realistic loss and ignore my sillyness this week, but if I dont post on here I will lose the plot completely, if you know what I mean. I am not expecting any sort of weight loss this week but will be back on track from saturday as the partying is over then. Plus TOTM has made an apperance today so really have no chance! :rolleyes:

Hey Bubble - stop knocking urself - u've lost weight since January and ur enjoying life too - u've always said ur taking the slow steady route - which the docs wd say is healthier than the upndown method!! Glad ur keeping up with ur posts - I know exactly what u mean - I rely on everyone's post to keep me on the straight and narrow!! Enjoy ur little girl's special day. And boo to TOTM!! xx

Well done on the planking! I need to start again. I'm such a lazy ass!!!

I need to start planking - an even bigger, lazier ass!!

HI! :D

Had a mega busy day, work then running around getting bday cake balloons etc ready fro Andreas birthday tomorrow. Before I knew it, it was school pick up, had juniors school meeting as she moves into the Juniors in September, dinner, homework, netball. Im blooming shattered!!!
Bet they'll be up at crack of dawn to open some pressies before school too! I have managed to do a last minute party for Andrea tomorrow at crazy golf then mcdonalds, so she is a happy bunny. Im so disorganised its untrue!
Exercise wise think my walking is all I have apart from those ridiculously lame planks I did this morning, ive managed 11.21 miles thats 26925steps plus i can include a bit of a sweat at netball tonight!
Foodwise smoothies made with pinapple mango rasbberries and spinach, for breakfast and lunch, dinner was jp beans and cheese and chocolate cake. One cake down one to go - raspberry sponge and lemon icing for andreas, nomnomnom....

And breath....

Im going to go make a cuppa and sit and read your diaries and have a real catch up. see you soon. :)

Only u wd post only 11 miles - have some faith in u Mrs!! Enjoy Andrea's b'day celebrations :553: cake sounds lush - if only u cd share the it out here!!

Happy birthday to Andrea! Hope you all have a great day x

Happy birthday to the little lady, hope she has a great day!

Have faith in yourself mrs! Stop putting yourself down, your doing great and as for the weilmght loss, you might suprise yourself x x

Good evening, or goodnight as the case may be! I have just sat down, been on my feet since 6am and didnt even wear the pedometer today but bet Ive beat any record ever set by me!
Its all worth it when I just tucked the kids up and the little one said, "youre the best mum ever and thank you for making my birthday so special". Well if Ive taught her something its manners, and thank yous go a long way and dont cost a penny. Quite proud really.
Written food off today, should be a good day tomorrow as there is nothing going on, the I have my tgi's meal on friday night.
think im having salad only tomorrow.
Hope all my mins family are ok, I will whizz round and have a read but probably won't be 'speaking to any of you'
xxxxxx

Aww bless her, she's a credit to you, G! Glad you've all had a lovely day. Enjoy your rabbit food tomorrow ;)

Good evening, or goodnight as the case may be! I have just sat down, been on my feet since 6am and didnt even wear the pedometer today but bet Ive beat any record ever set by me!
Its all worth it when I just tucked the kids up and the little one said, "youre the best mum ever and thank you for making my birthday so special". Well if Ive taught her something its manners, and thank yous go a long way and dont cost a penny. Quite proud really.
Written food off today, should be a good day tomorrow as there is nothing going on, the I have my tgi's meal on friday night.
Hope all my mins family are ok, I will whizz round and have a read but probably won't be 'speaking to any of you'
xxxxxx

Wxell done Mummy Bubble on creating another special day for ur family - that'll stay in their memory forever I shd think! Don't fancy ur day 2moro - what we do to ourselves to sort our weight out eh? Good luckx

And whats wrong with the rabbit food? Im quite looking forward to it to be honest, had enough processed food for a while! Im bloated and feeling right stodgy but totm dont help that I guess. x

Thanks to the lovely person who gave me a reputation comment (the message I rec'd said it came from this thread) I don't know how to give rep comments - if I did I'd being dishing them out to lots of u on this thread and others - so can anyone point me in the right direction for a tutorial??

Morning bubble,
Ahhhh bless her that's so sweet
Have a fab day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey matey! Hows your day going today?

Hi guys

Today deleted due to lack of interest, Ill be back soon.
xxx

xxxxxx

Aw, how lovely and as you say, makes it all worthwhile. You must have been whacked at the end of the day though.

Sitting playing with our new pets. Andrea got robofish and they're fab. ;)

Back