The battle of the Bubble

Ooooh I love crisp clean sheets, I always change them on hubbys first night so I can get the whole clean bed to myself! Totm at the moment so Ill hang on this time. x

Nothing better than getting out of a hot shower, clean jim jams and clean sheets .... Heaven!

And whats wrong with the rabbit food? Im quite looking forward to it to be honest, had enough processed food for a while! Im bloated and feeling right stodgy but totm dont help that I guess. x

Nothing wrong with rabbit food - but I'd also just been drooling about Andrea's b'day cake and TGIFs so rabbit food lost its appeal for a minute!! Hope totm symptoms settle down soon - horrible! Impressed that ur rabbit-fooding in between the treats!!

Its a beautiful day today. Going to spend some bday money. Then pottering with housework, were having a bbq the on sunday. I have a safeguarding course tomorrow so must get organised today and then its only fresh shopping tomorrow evening. Not forgetting were going to TGIs tonight.
Have a lovely Friday all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its a beautiful day today. Going to spend some bday money. Then pottering with housework, were having a bbq the on sunday. I have a safeguarding course tomorrow so must get organised today and then its only fresh shopping tomorrow evening. Not forgetting were going to TGIs tonight.
Have a lovely Friday all. X

Enjoy your day Bubble, the spending birthday money part sounds good and of course, your meal out.

Have a great day - and yum yum to TGIF's tonight!!

Feel sick cant eat no more!!!

Not wi tomorrow too scared to. This weeks been a wash out! But... im back on track tomorrow. Next week will be a good one. So you all have permission to kick me up the bum if im not on here posting good food! ;)

Not wi tomorrow too scared to. This weeks been a wash out! But... im back on track tomorrow. Next week will be a good one. So you all have permission to kick me up the bum if im not on here posting good food! ;)

Cloudy goes looking for some pointy boots just in case that kick is needed :D

Hope you enjoyed your meal! I'll
Kick your butt if you kick mine :)

OMG! Ive been thrown a lifeline- decided to weigh for my sanity- a sts. What a miracle! :what:

Got a course today so taking ham and boiled egg salad with me.
Im still in shock but ive got to work at it this week or I know it will go up. :eek:

OMG! Ive been thrown a lifeline- decided to weigh for my sanity- a sts. What a miracle! :what: Got a course today so taking ham and boiled egg salad with me. Im still in shock but ive got to work at it this week or I know it will go up. :eek: Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant. From what you've said wouldn't have expected that but very glad for you. Of course you know better than to slide because you 'got away with cheats' ;-) and will no doubt be thinking, wow what can next week bring, if I'm really good :)

Back