The battle of the Bubble

I love my grilled halloumi! :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanx linds your not doing bad yourself!

Right club runs finished steps today 29275 thats 12.19miles. Pretty pleased with that no other exercise today. X

Evening mrstore. Following you posts around. :p
How have you been today. Has the headache eased up?

Evening mrstore. Following you posts around. :p
How have you been today. Has the headache eased up?

I've been good thanks, lost 3.5lbs this morning at weigh in! Headache isn't as bad today thanks, just hoping I sleep tonight!!
Have you much planned for the rest of the week? xx

Fantastic loss! Well done. :D
Weekdays are so manic in my household afterschool clubs everynight also got a bunch of school things too as little one leaves her infants sch and eldest leaves juniors this year. Im going to be an emotional wreck i know i am. :rolleyes:

As for exercise i plan to complete week5 of c25k this week but might repeat it a few times before moving up as im really struggling.

Yay - here's to new clothes!! Hope ur feeling good esp with this lovely sun - and bet ur the only one bothered about ur legs!!

I bought two new pairs of cropped trousers, woohoo, in a 14, two sizes down now! No wonder my 18's were in danger of dropping to the floor and even the 16s I bought a month or so ago are really too loose. Ok, so these are pretty tight but soon I'll be able to do them up and breathe :D
Enjoyed the sunshine too thanks. Hope you've also had a good day x

I bought two new pairs of cropped trousers, woohoo, in a 14, two sizes down now! No wonder my 18's were in danger of dropping to the floor and even the 16s I bought a month or so ago are really too loose. Ok, so these are pretty tight but soon I'll be able to do them up and breathe :D

Well done on the size 14s - who cares about a little thing like breathing when we drop a size!!

Hi guys. Had another busy day in one way its great as i dont get time to eat!!

Todays food

Berry, spinach and courgette smoothie. Not synning it having it as a sw cheat.

Apple, banana, alpen light

Grilled peppers mushrooms courgettes carrots and halloumi did it all on the foreman and it was so nice.
2 rivita multigrain 4 syns

Grilled chix salad

Carte dor ice cream 6 syns and strawberries

Drinks SF squash water and lemon tea
Hex a halloumi
Hex b alpen lights
Syns 10 im at 31 of 105 for the week.
Cals 1293 :D

Feeling good today :D

Fab day which earned u a honk - perfectx

Yay, that's great. You must be chuffed.

Well done cloudy, it feels so great when you go down the sizes.
Im sorting loft out for bootsale still have my size 22s! Think its time they went...

What a gorgeous day again the sun makes me happy. :)

Have a lovely day all. X

Wow, throwing out your size 22s must be a terrific feeling and even better if you can make some cash from them. I know what you mean about the sun. We're off out shortly and its a lovely day, sunny but not too hot. Enjoy your day x

I'm guessing ur even busier than usual Bubbles - take care - hope ur doing ok? Not long now to ur well deserved hols xx

Just catching up with diarys. Ive not done great foodwise as in healthiness, ice cream maltesers crisp... :p
But im in my cc on mfp so ill take that and hope its ok. :rolleyes:

Ive only done 1342 cals so adding my 39 for hot choc. Should be fine. X

Back