The battle of the Bubble

Hi guys

Im absolutely shattered! Just sat down after the manic club runs and homework panic that my daughter conveniently forgot had to be in tomorrow!!!

Had a lovely chilled morning in the sun watching the young ones Sports day, Andrea is really gutted she didnt get any medals but she did get a certificate for taking part. Ive got to say she had no chance as she was put in a group of 4 boys. ???

Work was lovely today, all records of transfers are out and its real play time with the kids which I love, not sitting analysing their every move.

Food today was so bad! Not going to do too well this week I think, thats 2 days out of 5 so far that are have been really off any sort of plan. I added the cals up and its 2365 cals today! whoopsie...

...never mind I did manage 25012 steps 10.53 miles, and week 5 of C25K and 5 repetitions of 20 squats throughout the day.

Hope you're all well Im going to have a read around and see how your days have been.

xxxxx

That's a bit tough on your daughter. i'm all for equality but that was a bit lopsided :eek: Hope she wasn't too upset by it, it's things like that that can put kids off sport.
Whoopsie with the food but you've managed a lot of Body Magic, so you might get lucky. Night hun :)

Im off to bed before I do anymore damage. :rolleyes:

Hubbys last night so looking forward to a snuggle tomorrow night. He also stops me eating which is a bonus too. ;)

Im off to bed before I do anymore damage. :rolleyes:

Hubbys last night so looking forward to a snuggle tomorrow night. He also stops me eating which is a bonus too. ;)

Perhaps u shd get the children to make a model of hubby for the nights he's away - to keep u on track!!

Just been reading through the last few days and all your exercise and general business is making me tired! Well done with all the running x

Pip thats so sweet. :)

Just sitting outside karate waiting for the brood! Another manic day in the bubble household but looking forward to going in and chillaxing. :p

Food

Sweet pancakes, mango and sauce from my lunch time smoothie -so thick i though it would be nice and it was.

Smoothie - spinach, courgette, strawberries and bluberries.

Pork chop, salad olives 1 syn and hummus

Banana - mullerlight 1 syn

1362 cals not synning smoothie but going for 2 syns.

Hexa milk
Hexb hummus

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi Bubble - calling in late tonight - hope ur ok - I've eaten too much today - what a surprise - so mad with me xx

Please do your daughter had a good sports day. You're so busy bubble!
I love the way you have so much passion for your job too :)
Food is looking good! I'd love a pedometer to see how many steps I do in a working day. Intriguing!

Good afternoon Bubble - hope ur well and on plan - I am at the moment - so I flipping well shd be after last night's choc/biccie fest - naughty Upndown grrrrr.....

Wakey wakey Bubble, were both here to wake u up ! Super Vonic and Super Bunny calling Super Bubble, anyone home ? :D xx

Back