She still snoring

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol Bubbles probably shattered from all the body magic she does :D xx

lol Bubbles probably shattered from all the body magic she does :D xx

I think your right , puts me to shame

I think your right , puts me to shame

me too and we're supposed to do the challenge from Monday lol :D Bubble seems in better form for it than the 2 old ladies that have comeout of surgery, hehe :p xx

Bubble wake!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bubble - hope u have a great weekend - hoipe u'll be able to find some chill time after a busy week?

Feels like we've had weeks of sunshine but rain today - well that'll save watering the garden!!

Enjoy urself whatever ur doing x

Hi guys just finished boxing and pricing up for my bootsale tomorrow. Now got to take kids to the infants school fete. Joy..... more toot!
Forgot to wi this morning just jumped on scales and am a lb up. I have had a full english tho so im not upset.
Right thats was me 5 mins now being pestered "can we go yet can we go"...

Hi guys just finished boxing and pricing up for my bootsale tomorrow. Now got to take kids to the infants school fete. Joy..... more toot!
Forgot to wi this morning just jumped on scales and am a lb up. I have had a full english tho so im not upset.
Right thats was me 5 mins now being pestered "can we go yet can we go"...

Well done with boot sale prep - hope u make loads!! The pound was probably ur brekkie so glad ur not upset. Enjoy the fete - try to resist the yummy cakes - just like I would ha ha!! xx

Well we had thunder and lightening, rain and hailstones!! But kids had so much fun.
I couldnt resist cakes upndown! :screwy:
I couldnt even resist a fat burger and ice cream. :eek:
Just had an asdas curry too, must admit i feel very sick, bloated just generally yuck!! Serves me right i guess.
Anyway up at 5 for bootfair tomorrow packed piccies to keep ud going but nothing healthy again!!
So looks like my diet starts monday! :rolleyes:
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. X

Well we had thunder and lightening, rain and hailstones!! But kids had so much fun.
I couldnt resist cakes upndown! :screwy:
I couldnt even resist a fat burger and ice cream. :eek:
Just had an asdas curry too, must admit i feel very sick, bloated just generally yuck!! Serves me right i guess.
Anyway up at 5 for bootfair tomorrow packed piccies to keep ud going but nothing healthy again!!
So looks like my diet starts monday! :rolleyes:
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. X

Gosh even ur weekend's are so hectic - I have to lie down just reading all ur activity lol! Well u'll have had a lovely family weekend and back to SW on Monday morning - Team Doreen will have their eyes on u :eek: so watch out :8855:xx

I can't really understand why we go ahead and eat that food when we know it'll make us feel crap anyway. It's like we dare our bodies or minds of whatever. If I do that I swear I'll never go on a mad binge again but....

Four weeks Hun, just think of that and re-focus! :)
Sounds like a hectic weekend, hope today goes well. X

Hope you do well at the Car boot sale. I have the kids summer fare next week and I usually end up buying cakes and stuff. Don't lose heart bubble, keep at it and don't beat yourself up every time you eat something you think you shouldn't as it only makes you feel guilty. Like you said, 4 weeks til we go away. Got to really go for it! X

Hi every1. Im in bed completely shattered. Well worth the bootsale today made 270 between me and my mate. Pays for an october half term caravan holiday. Hooray must start looking around now. :)

Hope your all well. I will catch up with you all tomorrow must sleep.... zzzzz

Back