The battle of the Bubble

Hi every1. Im in bed completely shattered. Well worth the bootsale today made 270 between me and my mate. Pays for an october half term caravan holiday. Hooray must start looking around now. :) Hope your all well. I will catch up with you all tomorrow must sleep.... zzzzz Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow bubs that's great :)
Sleep we Hun , I won't come looking for you tonight lol
Must let bubble sleep xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on flogging all the `toot ' u did fab ! :D Night night lovely catch u tomorrow, sleep well xx

Hi every1. Im in bed completely shattered. Well worth the bootsale today made 270 between me and my mate. Pays for an october half term caravan holiday. Hooray must start looking around now. :)

Hope your all well. I will catch up with you all tomorrow must sleep.... zzzzz (Quote)

Well done - nice change to saying getting more pounds is a good thing lol - brill car boot result and less clutter at home too! No wonder ur tired - I am knackered just reading all u fit into a day - hope u wake up refreshed and up for a Team Doreen week on plan xx

Morning all. :)
Im raring to go this morning but... i will only be CC i dont want to be restrictive at the moment but i want results, other than my walking i will not be exercising as ive pushed myself too much and it seems to have had the opposite effect. So decisions made for this week and ill see how it goes. Feeling quiet positive though so all is good.
Have a nice day all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gosh, you must've sold loads!! Last time I did a carboot we only made about £20!
It's good to get rid of cluttery stuff tho. I need to do that again already actually.

So are you not bothering with SW at the mo? I keep waffling. Or stopping and starting, rather. Wondering if I should try LMNs 48hr detox again and then go straight onto SW.

Are you finding that CC is working for you?

Moon beam - cc is working for me when i stick to my cals. Had 4 out of 7 bad days this week going over my cals by about 700 everytime and although i put on a lb it was after a full english so reckon a sts was what it should have been. I kind of like having a wrap if i want without synning it at rediculous amount of syns. So going to keep going with that for a while.

Couldnt believe our bootsale result tbh but the regulars told us we had the personality for it and drew people in with our banter. So for once my big mouth was worth having!!

Cloudy- you are going to do fantastic on the challenge just follow all kays instructions it does work. Im not joining this time round its a bit too restrictive for me at the moment (not in the right frame of mind for salads) but i will be watching you all and edging you all on. Good luck bunny team. :D

Great day everyone just 1236 cals today. :D being fair i didnt have time to eat today.;)

Great day everyone just 1236 cals today. :D being fair i didnt have time to eat today.;)

Yay ! To a fab day bubbly one :D now I need your magic dust on my new thread :p xx

Morning all. :)
Im raring to go this morning but... i will only be CC i dont want to be restrictive at the moment but i want results, other than my walking i will not be exercising as ive pushed myself too much and it seems to have had the opposite effect. So decisions made for this week and ill see how it goes. Feeling quiet positive though so all is good.
Have a nice day all. X
Great to see ur positive post - good idea to go easy on urself for once - be kind to Bubble week I hope! xx

Morning everyone! Im sleeping so well these last few days not even got toilet runs during the night!
Good sleep = good mood = stay on plan = weight loss! :D
Yay another raring to go day. Xxx

Back