The battle of the Bubble

Yay happy bubble :)
Glad your getting a good nights sleep xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello again everyone. :)Im addicted to the danio strained yogs had at breakie just walked in and had another!! im assuming they syn free does anyone know. Im calorie counting so doesnt really matter but for reference please.
Its the 0% ones btw!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all

food today was ok had fruit, jacket with chilli for lunch and jacket with chicken and salad for tea, taking a leaf out of Lindseys book for JPs I reckon!:p

Anyway Calories today 1465 so all in all not bad with just 65 over what mfp says.

Ive walked 8.69 miles today too so thats not bad either.

Hoping for another goodnights kip ready for tomorrows life issues!

Hope you all well. Gnight all. xxx

Evening all food today was ok had fruit, jacket with chilli for lunch and jacket with chicken and salad for tea, taking a leaf out of Lindseys book for JPs I reckon!:p Anyway Calories today 1465 so all in all not bad with just 65 over what mfp says. Ive walked 8.69 miles today too so thats not bad either. Hoping for another goodnights kip ready for tomorrows life issues! Hope you all well. Gnight all. xxx

Evening bubs
That sounds a good day food wise , I'm sure all your walking will easily balance going over cals by 65,
Have a good nights sleep Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bubble - late saying hello today - busy time - but wanted to get here b4 midnight - hope ur ok - will catch up on ur diary 2moro xx

Hello again everyone. :)Im addicted to the danio strained yogs had at breakie just walked in and had another!! im assuming they syn free does anyone know. Im calorie counting so doesnt really matter but for reference please.
Its the 0% ones btw!

I forgot about those Danio yogs, soooo creamy and delicious! Here, looked them up in the Syns Forum for ya...

- Strawberry (1)
- Mango (1.5)
- Passionfruit (1.5)
- Cherry (1.5)
- Honey (1.5)
- Raspberry (2.5)
- Peach (3)
- Blueberry (3)

Wasn't there a lemon one? Could've sworn there was...

Hope your having a good day hon!

Omg thought theyd be free. Better stick to 1 a day. :p

Failed miserably today had nandos, crispy cremes, and 2 more pittas with hummus and a cornetto tonight.

Gone to pot!

I forgot about those Danio yogs, soooo creamy and delicious! Here, looked them up in the Syns Forum for ya...

- Strawberry (1)
- Mango (1.5)
- Passionfruit (1.5)
- Cherry (1.5)
- Honey (1.5)
- Raspberry (2.5)
- Peach (3)
- Blueberry (3)

Wasn't there a lemon one? Could've sworn there was...

Hope your having a good day hon!

Thx - for that - the strawb on is my fave so glad it's only 1 syn!!

Omg thought theyd be free. Better stick to 1 a day. :p

Failed miserably today had nandos, crispy cremes, and 2 more pittas with hummus and a cornetto tonight.

Gone to pot!

Don't fret - u can borrow my line to draw under today - but it's only a loan - I know I'll need it soon! _______________________ xx

Thanx guys but the line has been rubbed away again. Id ate a whole pack of marks choc cookies another 3 cornettos (had to finish the pack) what is wrong with me now? Flipping eck im going on hol as an elephant! :mad:

Thanx guys but the line has been rubbed away again. Id ate a whole pack of marks choc cookies another 3 cornettos (had to finish the pack) what is wrong with me now? Flipping eck im going on hol as an elephant! :mad:

Bend over Bubble, you need that massive kick up the bum!!:eek:

Seriously, I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself again. In trying so hard, you are setting yourself up to fail and then you feel you've let yourself down and go on a binge. Can you plan IN more treats, so that you've got things to look forward to? Maybe then you won't go and self sabotage (we've all been there, many times!) when you've done so well up till now. Hugs hun, as I know you already KNOW all this but that doesn't help sometimes when we're stuck in a spiral of destructive thinking. It really doesn't help having children in the house, with the kind of tempting food around that we can so easily grab without stopping to really think about it.

Super sunny day today, sending lots of positive thoughts your way :)

Bend over Bubble, you need that massive kick up the bum!!:eek:

Seriously, I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself again. In trying so hard, you are setting yourself up to fail and then you feel you've let yourself down and go on a binge. Can you plan IN more treats, so that you've got things to look forward to? Maybe then you won't go and self sabotage (we've all been there, many times!) when you've done so well up till now. Hugs hun, as I know you already KNOW all this but that doesn't help sometimes when we're stuck in a spiral of destructive thinking. It really doesn't help having children in the house, with the kind of tempting food around that we can so easily grab without stopping to really think about it.

Super sunny day today, sending lots of positive thoughts your way :)

Wise words Cloudy!

The idea of planning treats is a good one - I do it but only v occasionally which is daft cos it works for me!! Bubble - ur so good with ur Mediterranean food - cd u do spare a few mins each day for u (know it's hard cos ur busy) and write a list of ur treat and either add them to the shopping list or make some quick-to-do things?

To help me lose weight - when my children were small (oldest is 36 now so doing it with the grandchildren :eek: )

I only used keep a counted no. of treats for them for the week - they'd know they were there and had a daily ration (no need to ring NSPCC there was always a fruit or snack option for them) so they'd have moaned if I'd scoffed them (but my way around that was to buy more to replace what I'd eaten - what a no-hoper!!)

Funny thing is - they've all got healthy eating habits now - their wives say that when they first got together - cos my sons didn't even go down the 'naughty' aisles at the supermarket - the girls lots weight - so it's only me that's still struggling!!

You'll get there hun x. We have all have those days. Draw a line through it. :thumbup: . I'm the self sabotage queen but know that it passes.

Popped to say hello Bubble - are u ok - not like u not to post? Hope it's not cos ur going thro an off plan patch? We all know it's hard - we do that ourselves as others :devilangel:have posted - pls don't be too hard on urself - u've got high standards we know but it's important that ur kind to Bubble :flowers: xx

Last edited:
Back