The battle of the Bubble

Morning bubble, have a good day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi friends. Another long day. :rolleyes:
Walked 18478steps today thats 7.69miles.
Foodage could have been better but not as bad as it has been!!
Had a courgette spinach mango and blueberry smoothie for breakfast
Ham salad medditerranean wrap with extra light mayo for lunch. Then went crazy tonight. Not on sweets, choc, cakes or crisps but on a tub of hoummous with 4 yes 4 pitta breads! :confused:
I blame the not having time for tea too many end of year performances, ceremonies etc etc to do.
Ive just without thinking topped it all with tea and 4 choc digestives!
Bit of a fail really but have been loads worse so i wont complain.
Hope ur all well. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's a new day hun x

10489630_332243193598090_3537770120582436061_n.jpg

Hi friends. Another long day. :rolleyes:
Walked 18478steps today thats 7.69miles.
Foodage could have been better but not as bad as it has been!!
Had a courgette spinach mango and blueberry smoothie for breakfast
Ham salad medditerranean wrap with extra light mayo for lunch. Then went crazy tonight. Not on sweets, choc, cakes or crisps but on a tub of hoummous with 4 yes 4 pitta breads! :confused:
I blame the not having time for tea too many end of year performances, ceremonies etc etc to do.
Ive just without thinking topped it all with tea and 4 choc digestives!
Bit of a fail really but have been loads worse so i wont complain.
Hope ur all well. Xxx

Well as u say - it could have been a lot worse - it was all healthy - so not likely to throw u off plan like a choc fest would have done!! Here's to a good day for everyone today - those bikinis are waiting to be worn on our hols!

Big fat fail today! Du know what though? I cant be arsed to care. Im destined to be big this hols. Dont know when, how or why it will kick in but it doesnt seem to want to right now. :(
I am sad about it but im also not going to beat myself up.
I am about on the diaries in the backround i dont get lots of chances to 'chat' at the moment. Im getting so paranoid about the new position so much to take in from the handover I think ill be so worried all summer til im actually officially 'the boss'.
I was in tears today as i went to watch the year 2 leavers concert, its the end of an era for me after 8 years at the infants school my daughter was crying too which didnt help me. She moves to the junior school with her brother in september. I have my eldest daughters prom this friday. My goodness she looks so grown up and beautiful im going to be a quivering wreck there too. Not to mention her leavers assembly next weds as she heads off to secondary school. Where does the time go?
Ooops meant to be thinking about healthy eating... life gets in the way!!

Hope your all well. X

Big fat fail today! Du know what though? I cant be arsed to care. Im destined to be big this hols. Dont know when, how or why it will kick in but it doesnt seem to want to right now. :(
I am about on the diaries in the backround i dont get lots of chances to 'chat' at the moment. Im getting so paranoid about the new position so much to take in from the handover I think ill be so worried all summer til im actually officially 'the boss'.
I was in tears today as i went to watch the year 2 leavers concert, its the end of an era for me after 8 years at the infants school my daughter was crying too which didnt help me. She moves to the junior school with her brother in september. I have my eldest daughters prom this friday. My goodness she looks so grown up and beautiful im going to be a quivering wreck there too. Not to mention her leavers assembly next weds as she heads off to secondary school. Where does the time go?

Hope your all well. X

Healthy eating is great... it's good for us, but it's not everything.... life does get in the way...... but life is what's important..... cut yourself some slack hun you so would if it was one of us xxxx

I rember those days well when my two girls were that age. You do so much for your family AND at work, it's not surprising you can't keep up with everything. Just enjoy your holiday and spending real quality time with everyone, that's what living is all about. Bet you'll still look fab anyway! :)

Hope your all well. X

You've got a lot on - and it is emotional seeing our children reaching all these milestones - u need a break and it will be lovely to see all ur family - glad u don't seem to be stressing about being off plan for a bit - we all do it and as u say - the motivation will return but we never know when!!

Morning :) oh bless ya.... You've got a lot going on at the mo! You'll get back to healthy eating once things settle down hun xx

Hi bubble you'll get back on track but you've got a lot on healthy eating Is important but not as much as family. Sending you big hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning sweetie x

Hi bubble , it's pants when our mind just can't get it's mojo back,
Sending hugs Hun , xxxx

Hi - what lengths I go to - to support u - even went off plan after lunch today lol!! Seriously tho' hope ur ok?? As sugarfairy said - family's more important than any diet xx

Hi finally sat down but struggling to keep my eyes and brain in gear. Food was a bit of a mix today a bit of good a bit of naughty too;)
Hope your all good, its friday tomorrow yaaaay!!

Hi finally sat down but struggling to keep my eyes and brain in gear. Food was a bit of a mix today a bit of good a bit of naughty too;)

Hope u wake up rested - well done for today - ur half and half day beats my 100% rubbish day - hands down!! Here's to a good day 2moroxx

Only 46 minutes till Friday x

Back