The battle of the Bubble

She's so pretty! Good luck with this week. We're all rooting for you ...you must be so excited to go away on holiday. Salad and grilled meat sounds like a plan, exercise and a bit of pampering! Jealous!

Hi peeps
Im doing something very random and really dont like doing things like this but i need "desperate holiday loss kick up the ass!" Im doing the 1 week James dunkan diet. Its very low cal and high protein people are claiming losses between 7-14lb. Its not sustainable i know but if its going to make me feel good for hols im giving it my all! Hubby doing it too for support. Ive done level 1 C25K this morning cor it was hard again restarting.
Oh..and im going to weigh daily cos im desperate to see results.
Wish me luck. Feeling positive...

So day1 weight 13.5lb :eek:

Breakie:
Hot Lemon water, black coffee
Tomatoes on toast
1405926840591.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi peeps
Im doing something very random and really dont like doing things like this but i need "desperate holiday loss kick up the ass!" Im doing the 1 week James dunkan diet. Its very low cal and high protein people are claiming losses between 7-14lb. Its not sustainable i know but if its going to make me feel good for hols im giving it my all! Hubby doing it too for support. Ive done level 1 C25K this morning cor it was hard again restarting.

Breakie:
Tomatoes on toast
View attachment 146775

I sure do understand your urge to feel better short term....... and I know you are sensible enough to know you can't be a long term solution, but if it will give you a boost.... I'll hold your coat honey xx

Hi peeps

Breakie:
Tomatoes on toast
View attachment 146775

Glad ur feeling positive and great to have hubby's support - one week of anything's worth a try - esp b4 a hol - good luck - will take a look - might be an idea for me too!

Glad ur feeling positive and great to have hubby's support - one week of anything's worth a try - esp b4 a hol - good luck - will take a look - might be an idea for me too!

Just had a peep - it looks a bit like the Scarsdale diet - I've done that in the past and lost loads - good luck with it - as u say whatever u lose will make u feel better! x

Thanx guys ive been unstoppable today! Had a real cleaning day ready for the school holidays. (Im sure i do that wrong should be after kids go back)
Aswell as c25k ive done level 1 of the 30day shred today! Also pedometer says 26745 steps! My goodness im buzzing. :D

Lunch was fruit salad
1405972380147.jpg

Dinner was hard boiled egg salad
1405972445868.jpg

Ive had 2 litres of water, 2 x lemon hot water, 2 black coffees and a grapefruit.

Better have a loss tomorrow!! Heehee. Xx

Well done - that was a tough day on such a small amount of food!! Great to 'see' u so upbeat!!

That's brilliant honey..... so hope you get a great boost xxxx

Crikey (or words to that effect!) how did you manage all that on so little food? Did you feel hungry and just ignore it? Or did it actually not leave you weak and feeble, lol, that's how I felt when I started doing Dukan (not the same as you're doing, I know, despite the similarity in name).
Well done Bubble, you sound very determined. I know what you mean by the cleaning bit, I'm similar and wonder why, we've just had a houseful and I blitzed it before and now it definitely needs doing again. Hey ho, more Body Magic.
:D Keep it up hun and you'll do great by your holiday.

Haha! Crikey indeed! Im still buzzing hubby wants to snore and cant understand me still chatting...
I am hungry now tho so all locked up and in bed so im not tempted by my 13 yes 13 boxes of choccies from playschool leavers! Ive got them in the fridge cos i hate cold chocolate. Im hoping to only 'defrost' 1 or 2 a day when im back in control on sw!
X

DAY 2
weight 13.1
4lb loss!!:D

I know its water etc but the numbers have began going the right way. Yipee!

Breakie boring 1 egg 1 grapefruit. Hmmmm cant wait til lunch. Must drink loads til then.
I CAN DO THIS ITS ONLY FOR A WEEK!!
Level 1 Day 2 C25K done too!
I'm knocking all the ironing out today so hands will be busy hubbys locked the garage door and hid the key so i cant get to chocolate. Extreme measures i know but its the only way at the moment!!
Xx

Yes, it might only be water loss but it gives your determination a huge boost. It'll be really exciting to see just what you can achieve in a week.
Have fun with the ironing...not! Then treat yourself to doing something nice for YOU! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

DAY 2
weight 13.1
4lb loss!!:D

I know its water etc but the numbers have began going the right way. Yipee!

Breakie boring 1 egg 1 grapefruit. Hmmmm cant wait til lunch. Must drink loads til then.
I CAN DO THIS ITS ONLY FOR A WEEK!!
Level 1 Day 2 C25K done too!
I'm knocking all the ironing out today so hands will be busy hubbys locked the garage door and hid the key so i cant get to chocolate. Extreme measures i know but its the only way at the moment!!
Xx

That is brilliant hun.... what a boost.... tempted to join you xx

Me time? Whats that then?
Didnt iron got a few updates for preschool in september so had to update policies and procedures and new eyfs updates too. Now down to me to update and distribute to staff so spent most of the day doing that! I know i have all summer but i want it done b4 kids break up tomorrow then i can enjoy the summer completely too. Remind me why i took this job on?!!!
Anyway took no photos of my lovely food was in too much of a hurry to eat it.

Lunch was grilled chicken and tomatoes i thought i could make in more interesting by skewering chicken bits and alternating with baby toms then grilling. I threw corriander on for flavour (not meant to but ho hum) anyway had 4 skewers each.

Dinner was sirloin steak and salad, i bought some nice thick steak and must admit it was gorgeous.

Fancying something sweet but really dont want to give it up on day 2!! Surely i have more willpower than this. Its not hunger as im nicely full infact feel bloated today not looking forward to WI in the morning.

Have had 3litres of water a hot lemon 3 black coffees and a peppermint tea. X

Hi Bubble..... got more than tempted.... I have decided to try it myself for the next 4 days.... I will be keeping you company as long as it doesn't make my evil tummy problem flare up :D..... I had everything in that it needs except for the grapefruit and grapefruit juice, so I nipped out and got them earlier.... so good to go xx

Back