The battle of the Bubble

12.12 thats another 3lb! :D
Just the boost I need feeling fabbidozy. C25k done yet another boiled egg eaten! Roll on lunchtime.
Have the leavers assembly this afternoon then tea on the lawn and thats schools done! Im sure there will be lots of tears. My infant school run will be over and the oldest ones secondary school year begins. End of another chapter in the bubble house.
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just the boost I need feeling fabbidozy. C25k done yet another boiled egg eaten! Roll on lunchtime.
Have the leavers assembly this afternoon then tea on the lawn and thats schools done! Im sure there will be lots of tears. My infant school run will be over and the oldest ones secondary school year begins. End of another chapter in the bubble house.
Xxx

Well done on the loss and have a good last day xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Xxx

Way to go Bubbleicious........

I am starting today...... but on day 2...... I had to miss day 1 so that I have a meat free Friday :rolleyes: hope it doesn't affect the results..... you're fair disappearing :D

Wahey! Well done that Bubbly Lady x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've stuck with it today hun..... so I hope get the same kind of result you did :D

Thanx my friends.
Just sat down from todays dramas and realised i had the wrong dinner tonight! I ate egg salad instead of lamb salad! Hmmm:rolleyes: ill just start tomorow off as normal and eat the lamb tomorow i cant refreeze it so got to be eaten. Silly moo got ahead of myself.
Im hoping to have lost with all the tears ive shed at goodbyes and assemblys and goidbye parties too.
Read round tomorow im whacked hope you're well. Xxx

Another lb off! 8lb in 3 days. X

Woo hoo......you're disappearing :D

I lost 2lbs.... but that's after losing 2 the day before with my fast and 1.5 the day before that..... so I am delighted.... speak later.... off to eat my boily egg :D

So pleased, i do understand its not going to stay off completely but i can go on hols feeling good. I may even do it again the week i cum back then stick to sw again i cant survive on eggs and grapefruit alone forever!!
Becki i have noticed my tummy has deflated and im back comfortably in my 14 shorts when last week they weren't doing up however hard i squeezed!
I havent really been hungry but have had acidy taste which makes me want sweetness but ive cheatingly been taking it away with minty gum. (Dont suppose your meant to) x

I wish I liked grapefruit lol. Eggs and lamb I can do...but not grapefruit! Yuk. So pleased you are in your shorts :)))!

Wow - that's brilliant - u've done really well and great that u feel better and absolutely fantastic that u got into ur shorts - I reckon at 5' 4" in a size 14 u must look good - woo woo!!

Hee hee.... Mrs Short-Flaunter :D

Back