The battle of the Bubble

Thx to whoever gave me a reputation comment - very kind and much appreciated! xx

Morning :) Well done on the shorts! It's a great feeling not being bloated, I'm still trying to get my tummy to go down after the weekend!
Much planned for today and over the weekend?? Xx

12.9 this morning thats 2lb more off! 10lb and have today and tomorrow to go. Flying out late Saturday so not sure what i'll lose by then but im well happy with my results anyway. Hubbys lost 12lb (had to beat me!!) But hes pretty pleased too.
I will deffo do this again on my first week back to kickstart my holiday weightloss. :D:D:D:D
Going to get my hair done this morning, off to chatham outlet for school shoes straight after then packing must commence!
Im so happy. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on the great loss bubble xx

12.9 this morning thats 2lb more off! 10lb and have today and tomorrow to go. Flying out late Saturday so not sure what i'll lose by then but im well happy with my results anyway. Hubbys lost 12lb (had to beat me!!) But hes pretty pleased too.
I will deffo do this again on my first week back to kickstart my holiday weightloss. :D:D:D:D
Going to get my hair done this morning, off to chatham outlet for school shoes straight after then packing must commence!
Im so happy. :p !!

Wow that's absolutely brilliant - no wonder ur so happy!! Enjoy ur break at the hairdressers!!

Oh Bubble ..... so pleased it is working so well for you :D..... can't say the same for myself :rolleyes: for me it's only been 2lb off yesterday and half a pound if that today.... and the fruit only thing for lunch is not agreeing with my tum ..... but I find the hardest thing is not having a tea or coffee....

Hi Hun.

You've done great since I've been away. If I don't speak to you before you go I hope you have a great time and hope to see some pics? Xxx

Im officially on holiday mode! WI 12st6.5 tonight. 13.5lb in 6 days. So pleased.
Wishing you all the best on your weightlosses over the next few weeks. Will pop in sometimes from cyprus but otherwise i will be back end of aug.
Bye for now my min friends!....... :)
Xxxxxxxxx

Im officially on holiday mode! WI 12st6.5 tonight. 13.5lb in 6 days. So pleased.
Wishing you all the best on your weightlosses over the next few weeks. Will pop in sometimes from cyprus but otherwise i will be back end of aug.
Xxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely time xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Xxxxxxxxx

Bye Bubble :wavey:, we will all miss you ! Well done on your fantastic loss hun ! :D So proud of you. JDD requires real will power and you proved you've got it in bucket loads ! I hope you have a smashing time with your family and look forward to lots of pics when you return :p.

Kay xx

Last edited:
Im officially on holiday mode! WI 12st6.5 tonight. 13.5lb in 6 days. So pleased. Wishing you all the best on your weightlosses over the next few weeks. Will pop in sometimes from cyprus but otherwise i will be back end of aug. Bye for now my min friends!....... :) Xxxxxxxxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I hope you have a wonderful time -- we might pass each other in Cyprus ha!

You've done brilliant and I am going to read your diary in full and get tips be confident and proud x

Back