The battle of the Bubble

Hope my amazing Bubble has an amazing time xxx

Brilliant loss bubble,
Have a fantastic time xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im officially on holiday mode! WI 12st6.5 tonight. 13.5lb in 6 days. So pleased.
Wishing you all the best on your weightlosses over the next few weeks. Will pop in sometimes from cyprus but otherwise i will be back end of aug.
Bye for now my min friends!....... :)
Xxxxxxxxx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Wow that's amazing to get such a great loss - bet u feel great - such willpower! Hope u have a wonderful hol - I'm off on Friday - like u I'll try to pop in here when I have signal and back full time beginning of Sept xxxxx

Hello bubble :wavey:,

Good to see you drop by. Hope your having a lovely time on your hols with the family ! :D We all miss you very much ;).

Kay xx

Hi Diary. Hope its still great weather out there. Here is beautiful. Ive had a fab 1st week so far. All my hard work with the JDD has gone im sure as Im eating non stop! Im feeling ok about it tho, huge but not so huge next to the other bubbles here! Im so chilled its fantastic, im never going to go back on the ADs ever... (ive brought the 2months worth i had left and buried them in the sand)... I may not be on talking terms with my mum by the time I leave but thats another story...
Kids have been angels, hubby very merry on his beers during the day and vodkas at night and Im sunning it up and eating constantly. We are at the beach all day, walks of a night. Ive even read my book and wish id got another its so nice to have time to read again.
Anyway thought id touch base and let you know im alive.
Im under no illusion that I will be restarting my SW journey when Im back but this time im just fighting weight demons and not ones in my crazy head aswell. One problem solved forever, lets hope I can bury the weight one soon.
Love and hugs to you all. Xxxxxxxx

Great to hear from you and you sound so positive:D. Enjoy your hols so you feel refreshed. Come back fighting when you're ready.

Great to hear you sounding so relaxed! Just have a wonderful time and deal with the weight once you're back. You need to get yourself a Kindle, then you'd have all the books you could possibly want to read :) See you when you're back (or next popping in) x

Yay for bubble xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Diary. Hope its still great weather out there. Here is beautiful. Ive had a fab 1st week so far. All my hard work with the JDD has gone im sure as Im eating non stop! Im feeling ok about it tho, huge but not so huge next to the other bubbles here! Im so chilled its fantastic, im never going to go back on the ADs ever... (ive brought the 2months worth i had left and buried them in the sand)... I may not be on talking terms with my mum by the time I leave but thats another story...
Kids have been angels, hubby very merry on his beers during the day and vodkas at night and Im sunning it up and eating constantly. We are at the beach all day, walks of a night. Ive even read my book and wish id got another its so nice to have time to read again.
Im under no illusion that I will be restarting my SW journey when Im back but this time im just fighting weight demons and not ones in my crazy head aswell. One problem solved forever, lets hope I can bury the weight one soon.

You are. Awesome.

So glad you're having such a good time hon, you totally deserve itm you inspirational thing, you!

Even if the weight loss thing is "on a break" at the mo, I still I could be where you are right now.
Working on it!

((Big hugs)) and enjoy the rest of your hols!!

xoxoox

Hiya love

Glad your enjoying yourself. I'd do anything g to be lying on a beach right now! Your lucky you've escaped the crappy weather. A few more small floods thanks to just 10 mins of torrential rain yesterday, was making cakes with my sister in the kitchen and the heavens opened and we could hardly hear each other!

Enjoy the rest if your time, try and pop by again soon xxx

Hi - great to hear from you - so pleased that ur feeling well and having a good time - arrived home yest after a week's hols with our 3 grandchildren - knackered now but off to France for 3 weeks to recover 2moro! We'll crack our holiday gains together when we get back eh?! Enjoy the rest of ur break and 'see' you soon! xx

Hi peeps. Having a day off the beach today, its a little breezy only 31oC!!
I will be back a mini elephant the way this food is constantly going down. Ive even got myself an unhealthy addiction to frozen mojitos!
I do feel ready to hit the diet wagon theres only so much bread and oils my body can take! But trying to tell the family that is like talking to a brick wall!
Anyway still very chilled my kids have been angelic and i dont think anything or anyone can bring me down. Remind me i said that when ive had a week back at work!!
Missing you guys. Hope your all keeping well. Xxxx

Hello my hunny..... hope you are in for a great day x

Hi diary im being unsociable to the greeks tonight. Head stuck in my phone! Its the first night we have no company round and its heaven... i really sound ungreatful dont i? Just nice to have a chill night.
Missing you all. X

Back