The battle of the Bubble

Hi diary im being unsociable to the greeks tonight. Head stuck in my phone! Its the first night we have no company round and its heaven... i really sound ungreatful dont i? Just nice to have a chill night. Missing you all. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bubble
Great to hear from you , sounds like your having a fab time,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bubble.... nice to get a bit of quiet time now and then :) We are missing you too :cry:have a great rest of your time away xx

Hi diary im being unsociable to the greeks tonight. Head stuck in my phone! Its the first night we have no company round and its heaven... i really sound ungreatful dont i? Just nice to have a chill night.
Missing you all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We all need a bit of quieter time now and then. You don't sound ungrateful at all! Its your holidays, you can do whatever you like :)

Hi diary im being unsociable to the greeks tonight. Head stuck in my phone! Its the first night we have no company round and its heaven... i really sound ungreatful dont i? Just nice to have a chill night.
Missing you all. X

Can't imagine you being unsociable - we all need some down time and that's what hols are for aren't they?? LOL!!

You're sounding relaxed and happy - make the most of the break!! xx

Hi peeps the oompa loompa here! 4days of hols left. Boohoo. :( im not looking forward to coming home but i also fancy some normality. Does that make sense? Its been really chilled, beautiful weather, brilliantly behaved kids, lots of laughter and romance, but we're in mums home and i just want my bed and to slob about.
Ive had a WI on my aunts scales today they are the only ones that do lbs and its 190lb. Thats about 13.6 so ive really gone back to being a fat piggy wiggy.
Im not going to fret just wipe the slate and start over. Theres still 4+month to the new year so i will make progress in that time. :)
Im just about to do my online shop ready for thursday afternoon that way i can be straight on the wagon friday. I quite fancy doing the 2 fast days that Pip and Beck do so ill probably find a fast day thread to join when im back. Am I right thinking it can be anything as long as its only 500cals? Was going to attempt another JDD but its quite faddy and i just want to get sensible again.
Ooooh im actually looking forward to it now.... crazy lady i know. :eek:
'See' you all soon. Keep safe. Xx

Definitely makes sense to want 'normality' again. I'm always the same, look forward to going away, but even more to coming back to proper food and my own bed! lol
Once you've been home a few days, you'll probably be wishing you were away again! Enjoy the last few days. x

I know what you mean about normality! There's no place like home!!
Yes anything as long as it's no more than 500 calories. Most people have nothing all day then eat 500 calories for their dinner but by 2pm I'm usually desperate for food! If you are on' Face buk ' there is a 5:2 group with lots of ideas. Apparently mortising do chicken leek lattice bakes for 100 cals each which look very popular at the moment!

Enjoy the last few days of peace etc. Good idea doing your shop now for when you get home. Look forward to having you back. I need a kick up the bum! !

Hello Lovely Bubble....

You sound brilliant.... hol was obviously just what you needed xx

So understand the strange urge to get back to "normal" it gives a different kind of comfort than adventures away :D

Hi peeps the oompa loompa here! 4days of hols left. Boohoo. :( im not looking forward to coming home but i also fancy some normality. Does that make sense? Its been really chilled, beautiful weather, brilliantly behaved kids, lots of laughter and romance, but we're in mums home and i just want my bed and to slob about.
Ive had a WI on my aunts scales today they are the only ones that do lbs and its 190lb. Thats about 13.6 so ive really gone back to being a fat piggy wiggy.
Im not going to fret just wipe the slate and start over. Theres still 4+month to the new year so i will make progress in that time. :)
Im just about to do my online shop ready for thursday afternoon that way i can be straight on the wagon friday. I quite fancy doing the 2 fast days that Pip and Beck do so ill probably find a fast day thread to join when im back. Am I right thinking it can be anything as long as its only 500cals? Was going to attempt another JDD but its quite faddy and i just want to get sensible again.
Ooooh im actually looking forward to it now.... crazy lady i know. :eek:
'See' you all soon. Keep safe. Xx

Hi - good to hear from you again - sounds like your really chilled and the hol has been a great one - but like they say all good things come to an end .... and there's always next year!!

If you're looking for good 5:2 fast diet (JUDD) threads - here's two I follow - I think they're honest, sensible and really informative - I quite fancy doing it - didn't have the willpower before I came away and not sure I will when I get back but fancy trying it (I've tried everything else ... so why not hey?)

http://www.minimins.com/juddd-diaries/330850-steps-right-direction-75-4lbs-lost.html

http://www.minimins.com/juddd-diaries/343681-jumping-juddd-get-me-goal-beyond.html

There's also a 5:2 diet website - and yes you can eat anything up to 500 cals - but I think they encourage you to eat healthily but from the threads above it seems the journey can be a learning experience from eating and overeating on junk at times too!! So perhaps we'd be ok??

Enjoy the rest of your hols and good luck with whatever you decide to do when you get home xx

Hi guys I'm home! Pleased but sad too, the only good thing is I still have time off until the 02nd Sep unlike my poor hubs who had to go to work tonight. :(
Shopping in and now going to sit and plan food for the next week with what I have in. I Plan to have 2 fast days on Sunday and Wednesday too to see if I can get in on the bandwagon too. Some of the weight losses doing these fast days are fantastic so hoping it will work for me too.
I am going to update my stats and I really don't want any shocks or gasps from anyone. Ive gasped and cried enough this morning myself, but as my hubby said, we enjoyed our hols I have a whole new journey now which is completely drugs free and I am going to work at it and lose this weight healthily with a little help from my mins friends.
So the bubbles on the war path!:whip:
I will pop round the diaries for a quick hello and hope you are all doing well. I'm sorry if I missed any important posts but I'm here to stay for the rest of 2014! No doubts about it I have 4.5months to make good any flabby bits that have appeared.

Hiya bubbs, welcome home , your right move on from any gain you had a fab holiday , and you sound raring to start afresh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Von
Im trying to restart a ticker but its gone mad on me!

Food diary plan for 22[SUP]nd[/SUP]Aug 2014 Extra Easy
Breakfast:
Fruit salad (Strawberries, mango, pomegranette, grapes,blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
Sweet pancakes (2 eggs and canderel frylighted likepancakes)
Lemon water and Tea
Activia 0% Cherry
Lunch:
Jacket potato
5 heinz beans
40g low fat grated cheese (HEXA)
Salad (lettuce, cucumber, radish, tomatoes, celeries,spinach)
Lemon water and Tea
Dinner:
Curried meatballs (extra lean mince, chillies, curry powder,onion, carrots, mushrooms, courgette, spinach and passata)
Boiled rice
Dessert:
Quark cheesecake (Morrisons strawberry SF Jelly, 2 alpenlights (HEXB) fresh strawberries)
Snacks:
Apple, banana, Pear and cherries, indulgence hot choc (3 Syns)Water, sugar free squash and 4 cups of tea (2syns for milk)
Activity:
Day 1 level 1 of 30DS

Think I've made my presence known once again, sorry if I've missed anyone... the Bubble is back!
Now I'm off to bed as I've been awake since 8 o'clock yesterday morning as we travelled during the night I am ready to drop!
Gnight all. xxx

Morning all 30ds killed me this morning. How did i get so unfit so quick? Im now standing on my wobble machine and last time i had this much fat on the move was a year ago. My god i can really feel it flapping! :eek:

Morning all 30ds killed me this morning. How did i get so unfit so quick? Im now standing on my wobble machine and last time i had this much fat on the move was a year ago. My god i can really feel it flapping! :eek:

Rofl... sorry but that did make me laugh. Lovely to see you back and yes, you've gained but now you're back on it with a vengeance, newly inspired. Am looking forward to Bubble reports again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You will lose it quick enough. Just focus on your target! Plan lots of yummy food which it looks like you are already on top of and you will feel better in no time!

Back