The battle of the Bubble

I know I could put in any veg, but what did you put in yours - was it just root veg Bubble?

Welcome Nanny D

Did you mean todays dinner?

Quote "Lamb hotpot - mushy peas (to thicken the sauce as i had hardly any gravy powder), passata, beef oxo cubes, peas onions carrots potatoes and mint sauce, gravy granules 1 syn."

Or generally?

i use any veg when making just a veg stew, cauliflour, aubergines, swede, celery, broccoli im not fussy really i just hope for the best.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh sorry bubble. I must of missed about the fish allergy thing. Quorndon is also good!

Kickers! I read it as knickers!

Well done on carrot sticks. I probably would of caved into naughties whilst out shopping!

Lol, I was just thinking your poor daughter, only getting knickers.
Point to you for the carrot sticks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love the slow cooker cloudy. I often just stew loads of veg if i have no meat i then eat them on rice or mash or blitz them into a soup. The smell around the house is what i love it for. X

Ooh agree about the smell. It's worth going out, just to come back in and feel smug that dinners ready lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Great idea about thickening sauces with mushy peas . I always find slow cooking sauces are very runny if not using gravy/ cornflour etc

Evening piccies
Fruit salad, jelly, activia yoghurt, alpen light 3 syns bournville 6 syns

Total for day 11 syns and hexa is milk

Another day complete! Yay. Xxx

Diary plan for 26th Aug

Breakfast:
Sweet pancakes with fruit salad and 0% activia

Lunch:
Potato, onion, courgette, mushroom scrambled mess with salad

Dinner:
Carbonara
Garlic, peppers, sweetcorn, celery, onion, mushrooms, spinach, courgette, bacon, philly extra light - hexa

Citrus cheesecake - lemon drizzle alpen lights hexb, morrisons sf lemon jelly with grated lemon zest and satsumas

Looking forward to tomorrows day of yummies.
Gnite all. :)

Its a only a glorified ommellette. Eggs and sweetener got to whip til really fluffy (sweetener does that) then frylight like a pancake sometimes i use a bit of my milk hexa allowance. No syns.
There is the magic pancakes where people use the oats as a hexb tried them they are yummy too but dont want to waste my hexb if i dont need to.

C25k day 2 here i cum (please be kind?)

Phew! Made fat cry. :p

Welcome Nanny D

Did you mean todays dinner?

Quote "Lamb hotpot - mushy peas (to thicken the sauce as i had hardly any gravy powder), passata, beef oxo cubes, peas onions carrots potatoes and mint sauce, gravy granules 1 syn."

Or generally?

i use any veg when making just a veg stew, cauliflour, aubergines, swede, celery, broccoli im not fussy really i just hope for the best.

Sorry I meant the veg stew. Thanks. Do you put any stuff in like oxo cubes for colour.?

Hi Becky2009. Thanks for answering. I'm bubble77's big sister. She probably doesn't know I've joined yet. Anyway hope you can all help me along the way to losing many kg,s.

Did SW last year and lost 18 kg but I stopped in April and put it all back on again. So now that sis back in UK no more excuses, got to get it back off.

Bought me some electric scales and weighed in last night at 123.6kg. I will weigh in once every week and see how it goes.

Hi there I'm bubbles No.2. Joined last night but I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Is anybody getting my messages?

Hello Bubbles No.2. :) No doubt your little sister will be along later and if you do as well as she has, that weight will soon be off again. :)

Hi Cloudy6 thanks for the vote of confidence. Well done! I just saw your stickers there. I'll be doing it from home now and hopefully with such support, I'll be able to stay on track.

Hi Cloudy6 thanks for the vote of confidence. Well done! I just saw your stickers there. I'll be doing it from home now and hopefully with such support, I'll be able to stay on track.

Your sister's diary was one of the first I read when I discovered Minimins and it was a big inspiration. I think Minimins is way better than SW online and its free.... I've made some great friends on here and it really keeps me going. Good luck. :)

Back