The battle of the Bubble

Welcome Nanny D

Did you mean todays dinner?

Quote "Lamb hotpot - mushy peas (to thicken the sauce as i had hardly any gravy powder), passata, beef oxo cubes, peas onions carrots potatoes and mint sauce, gravy granules 1 syn."

Or generally?

i use any veg when making just a veg stew, cauliflour, aubergines, swede, celery, broccoli im not fussy really i just hope for the best.

Sorry I meant the veg stew. Thanks. Do you put any stuff in like oxo cubes for colour.?

I do use veggie stock nanny. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have never once tried mushy peas but sounds like I'm missing a trick, might have to get some? Do you use tinned peas?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes cloudy i use the bachellors mushy peas they are free. X

Hi there I'm bubbles No.2. Joined last night but I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Is anybody getting my messages?

Yaaaaay! Hello babe im so pleased you decided to join. Welcome to my minimins family. Im soooooo lucky to have the greatest support here and now my real sister has joined. Stick with us and you can do it... when we see eachother next we will be skinny mins...heehee. xxxxxxxx

Hi sis, just about caught me I was going to get ready for bed! Your friends have been very good to me and hope to get to know them all.
Anyway day 2, went OK, so we'll see how we go. G/night luv u all xxx.

Hi Cloudy6 thanks for the vote of confidence. Well done! I just saw your stickers there. I'll be doing it from home now and hopefully with such support, I'll be able to stay on track.

Isn't she doing fab? All my friends are, and so can you. (Not sure about me...) no really my head is really in it at the moment so i can do it too! X:p

Ooooh im so excited. Luv you too night. X

Yaaaaay! Hello babe im so pleased you decided to join. Welcome to my minimins family. Im soooooo lucky to have the greatest support here and now my real sister has joined. Stick with us and you can do it... when we see eachother next we will be skinny mins...heehee. xxxxxxxx

Aww, this really made me smile. Its lovely that you two are so close (maybe not in miles lol) and can encourage one another. Maybe a little sibling rivalry will help you both along too ;)

Evening bubble... Ahh how sweet your sis has joined too x

Hi mrstore
Im really pleased, still shocked didn't think she'd join us.
How are you? Im running behind on diaries will catch up in a bit. :)

Hi mrstore
Im really pleased, still shocked didn't think she'd join us.
How are you? Im running behind on diaries will catch up in a bit. :)

I'm good thanks... I'm running so behind on diaries too! So now Kev's in bed and Matty's on the xbox in the other room I thought I'd better see how everyone is getting on xx

Evening all
Im sorry not been around my best friend and family have come home from hols and had them here today missed her and her little man has got so big in 4 weeks! Says dada and shoes. Cutie. X
Anyway ive stuck to my meal plan but only took photo of breakie as i forgot when i dished up carbonara. :rolleyes:

1409085920197.jpg

Didnt cook a frittata as had breakfast at 12 and tea at 5. So tonights pickies where my cheesecake a options hot choc 2 syns and bournville 6 syns

Total 8 syns today.

Eldest went back to netball tonight and made me giggle when i picked her up,
"Im so unfit how did i get so unfit?"
Funny little thing.

Anyway going to have a read round diaries, and plan my fast day for tomorrow.
X

Fast day tomorrow ive planned lunch and dinner using ready calculated calories, ill see how i go for breakie have been coping with a late one so i might get away with it.

1409089926485.jpg
Half pack of salad with pork loin and ryvita 31 + 40 + 41 = 112

1409089905572.jpg
Jelly 6

1409089918316.jpg
Other half of above salad with the chicken fajita 31 + 141 = 172

1409089883922.jpg
Ambrosia mini rice pudding pots 57

347cals

Mmmmmm 153cals left... my options are endless. :what:

Morning. Not sure about getting up yet must avoid the kitchen for as long as possible or ill be eating when I shouldnt. Hope your all well. X

Back