The battle of the Bubble

Morning bubble :) Have you got enough planned today to keep yourself busy and away from the kitchen?? Xx

Nope nothing planned. Hubby at work all day. Thinking of doing my 30 day shred packing my lunch and taking off somewhere or theres the ironing? Mmmmm boring but keeps me occupied, but then the kids will be fed up. If it was just me i fancy a good mooch around shops (although that makes me spend what i dont have) but with the kids shopping has to be based on we want this, we go there, lets go home! I dont actually want anything just a mooch about. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun hope your fast day goes well xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you sugar im ok about it at the moment boredom are my triggers so must do something. Ive made a coffee and im back in bed again. Oops. X

Hope your fast day goes well - keep busy!! :)

Thanx mandy. :)

Haha ive opted for ironing cos eldest has a friend coming round later.

30ds complete doesnt hurt as much now but still wonder half way through why i do it? Having a wobble shower and lunch so it will be about 1 by then. Done well no food yet. :)

Dilemma

Fast day so far 3 cals for sweetener in coffee.

Daughters friend staying for sleepover and hubby has just text to ask if we fancy a harvester to save cooking. Now what do i do? Shall i have a sw day so i can eat out its not often he fancies going out and do my fast day tomorrow instead
Or
Do i just carry on and cook the kids junk food in the oven?

Decisions...

Dilemma

Fast day so far 3 cals for sweetener in coffee.

Daughters friend staying for sleepover and hubby has just text to ask if we fancy a harvester to save cooking. Now what do i do? Shall i have a sw day so i can eat out its not often he fancies going out and do my fast day tomorrow instead
Or
Do i just carry on and cook the kids junk food in the oven?

Decisions...

If it was me I'd swap the days as I love harvester xx

Right harvester it is. Fast days gonna have to be friday forgot im going greenwich park museum etc tomorrow. Oooh now what do i have. Nomnomnom. Xxx

Right harvester it is. Fast days gonna have to be friday forgot im going greenwich park museum etc tomorrow. Oooh now what do i have. Nomnomnom. Xxx

Let us know I love harvester but all the wrong things hehe xx

Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome. Day 3 went OK, overdoing my milk allowance a bit because of heatwave over here, keep drinking frappe (cold nescafe). Maybe it would be better to use the individual light UHT milk, how many sins are they?

Had spaghetti with mixed veg last night and Jacket potato with tuna & sw.corn tonight. Bit boring but ok. Any ideas for quick to make meals for the evenings with a bit of oomf to make them a bit more exciting?

I'm not sure about milk /frappe syns. Are you making the frappe by yourself ? Shop bought or cafe ones are full of sugar!
I must of missed where you live? They will be okay but may use all of your healthy extra a! Which means no cheese !
Is there not a better cool drink? Sparkling flavoured water?

Evening meals are quite easy on slimming world. There will be a lighter version of any meal! What are your faves?

Hi Becky2009, I live in sunny Cyprus, frappes are home made with 1/2 milk 1/2 water. Suppose could have diet drinks but they seem to make you more thirsty. Frappe keeps you going for a while. Like most foods but bit short on time for preparing. Like spicy oriental, mexican like my sis but she's more creative than me. Actually waiting to get paid so I can do some cupboard shopping with handy things to have around.

Hi bubble hope your ok? I'm just doing the rounds and catching up... Hiding my face in the sand since I've come back off holiday has finally come to a bitter end!

Sis sis! Why du need so much milk in the frappe? Use the ice and water then just a froth a little skimmed milk to mix in the water will help you wee more!!

An alien from cyprus Becki! Haha;)

Hope your adding the superfree sis jacket pot tuna sweetcorn and hopefully salad too.

Back