The battle of the Bubble

Morning Bubble - sorry you have had such a cr*p time. It will get better I promise. Just pace yourself and don't beat yourself up about the food you ate. It's in the past now - look forward to today and move on xx

Morning Bubble, I don't know what else to say as everything I would say has already been said. I really hope you're feeling better after a nights sleep. As my sig says 'dont let yesterday use up too much of today' Big hugs to you hun xx

Hi everybody! Hope you all had a good day and managed to stay on plan. Can't say the same for me though. I had a naughty night tonight. Went to the wine festival (once a year event in Cyprus) and had 3 small spicy sausages (pastourma) in pitta bread and a handful of chips. Just something I look forward to every year. Anyway it's done I'm not going to bother counting the syns, tomorrow is a new day and hope to be back on plan.

So little bubble don't beat yourself up on a slip up, it happens to everyone and stop running and worrying. Things will get done eventually. See you were worrying about the kids and they had a great day. Life's a challenge and we all have to go through certain stages and that goes for the kids, so lets all live and learn and see things calmly and positively. Sometimes when I feel down I moan and then when I sleep it off and wake up the next day, I think right, this is the situation, what,s the best way to get through this and I come up with ideas, whereas if I keep moaning, things just get worse. So chill out and take each day as it comes.:smoke:

Weekend is nearing so we can use it to do some shopping and fill the fridge with the right things, cook a few meals so they are handy in the freezer and don't forget to spend some time to enjoy yourselves.

Just catching up (again)... hope you're feeling better Bubble, and that you have a happy Friday tomoz!! ((big hugs))

Thank you everyone. Oh sis I wish sometimes I was as laid back as you. You are so chilled and always find a way to cope with things, I didn't inherit that from anyone did I? Anyway....

I wrote yesterday off too. I weighed in as normal this morning so I can draw a line and begin a new s.w week. By some bizarre miracle I've lost 1lb!????:confused:
I'll take that as a positive to work for next week.

I chair my first staff meeting today and I will be deligating a few jobs to others to help me out as I am no superwomen.

My kids are ok with schools I won't say my eldest is loving it just yet but getting a little less nervous everyday, so I am going to stop worrying about that too.

So here's to a good Friday. Will update stats later.

thanks again for listening to my waffles everyone. :thankyou:xxxx

You are a superwoman but even superwoman needs a little help along sometimes. Be strong at that meeting and delegate one more job than you intended!!
((Hugs)) as they can only ever make a day better!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everybody! hope u all planning a nice weekend.

Been good today (so far) had frozen meal at work - green peas cooked with small pieces of pork and potato slowly cooked in passata.

snacked on biscuits and mini wafers (14 syns) .

Went to a shop that's closing down and is giving everything away for 5 Eur, tried on 5 tops that said XXL and none of them fit. Grrr!

Felt really bad realized just how much I have to lose. Anyway got a few T-shirts for hubby and kids.
Got in the car and started for the bakers to get something sweet, then I thought is that really going to make me feel better? so went to a shop and bought some frozen foods, mixed veg, broccoli,chicken fillets, salmon fillets and stocked my freezer. Aint I good:angel09:(bubble saint)

Dinner: JP with chilicon carni + salad - watermelon.

Well done sis for the loss, see when u feeling down there's a little light at the end of the tunnel. Hope u manage to get things done and don't forget to spend a little time on you :superwoman: and super mum that you are! And something to remember ''I'm here if you need me''.

Hope u all have good weekend and remember what to eat.

Hi everybody! hope u all planning a nice weekend.

Been good today (so far) had frozen meal at work - green peas cooked with small pieces of pork and potato slowly cooked in passata.

snacked on biscuits and mini wafers (14 syns) .

Went to a shop that's closing down and is giving everything away for 5 Eur, tried on 5 tops that said XXL and none of them fit. Grrr!

Felt really bad realized just how much I have to lose. Anyway got a few T-shirts for hubby and kids.
Got in the car and started for the bakers to get something sweet, then I thought is that really going to make me feel better? so went to a shop and bought some frozen foods, mixed veg, broccoli,chicken fillets, salmon fillets and stocked my freezer. Aint I good:angel09:(bubble saint)

Dinner: JP with chilicon carni + salad - watermelon.

Well done sis for the loss, see when u feeling down there's a little light at the end of the tunnel. Hope u manage to get things done and don't forget to spend a little time on you :superwoman: and super mum that you are! And something to remember ''I'm here if you need me''.

Hope u all have good weekend and remember what to eat.

I know exactly what you mean about missing out on the sale bargains - that's happened to me in the past - but I'm impressed with not going for a treat and buying vegetables instead!! That's real willpower and you'll soon be buying smaller sizes with that attitude!!

Thank you everyone. Oh sis I wish sometimes I was as laid back as you. You are so chilled and always find a way to cope with things, I didn't inherit that from anyone did I? Anyway....

I wrote yesterday off too. I weighed in as normal this morning so I can draw a line and begin a new s.w week. By some bizarre miracle I've lost 1lb!????:confused:
I'll take that as a positive to work for next week.

I chair my first staff meeting today and I will be deligating a few jobs to others to help me out as I am no superwomen.

My kids are ok with schools I won't say my eldest is loving it just yet but getting a little less nervous everyday, so I am going to stop worrying about that too.

So here's to a good Friday. Will update stats later.

thanks again for listening to my waffles everyone. :thankyou:xxxx

Well done on the loss - hope that spurs you on! I hope your meeting went well - all good managers delegate tasks - so that's a real step forward too!

BubblesNo2 I am well and truly impressed with your decision to walk away from the cakes and stock up on veg, I hope you felt good for that! I can see weight will be falling off you if you can keep that motivation going! Have a super weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Bubbles - hope you've had a good day - see you've not posted but hope that means you've been busy having fun - enjoy Sunday xx

Back