The battle of the Bubble

Hi everyone!! Ive got my electrical toys back! :p i was banned from any device by my hubby... he did it to make me stop and switch off from emails phones and typing! It drove me mad, im lost without my phone but he did it for me and ive had a lovely day. :)
Not so great foodwise but im quite chilled that it will fall into place soon.
Im nipping round the diaries now. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's a good idea now and then. I'm addicted to my laptop and iphone too but they can take over sometimes. Happy Sunday whatever you're doing today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all. Ive done the c25k this morning! Yay:). Looks like hubby is right i must have a switch off time and then everything else fits in. Im feeling positive again so sw here I come...
Exercise makes me feel good so im going to do something everyday. Its the only way. Id make time for something important and my health and weight is something important, so an hour a day for me shouldnt be hard. :rolleyes:
Gonna sit and plan my meals this week gotta plan, gotta slim, gotta be happy.
Project bubbleloss is now on!! :D

That's so nice bubble! I'd love is to have a technology free day. Although I'd struggle so much. But we are constantly on our phones or something . Well done to your hubby for doing that for you !

Yay Bubble77 is back on track. I wish I could be like you re exercise but I've never been any good at sticking with that kind of thing. I used to ice skate a lot and ride horses when I was younger but now my only real exercise is walking, which I do a lot of as I don't drive, and gardening which I have to limit because of my joint problems.
It's whatever suits though and you seem to thrive on it, once you're in that mode nothing seems to hard.
Make that motivation work for you!
I'm singing along to the ironing at the moment, boring but needs doing. :)

Morning everyone. Monday happy this morning! New week, going to be a good one i can tell. Hope you are all well. Enjoy your days. X

Hi peeps sitting outside school waiting for little ones. The big one has took the plunge and walking home alone today.. im in the car a nervous wreck. Im waiting for the 'come get me mum' call!! I must get back to walking to school. With new position in work i dont have time to walk in the mornings anymore but at least i should do the afternoons. That would add 2.5miles on the pedometer.
Anyway all on plan today for a change. Didnt have breakie tho so feel im going to miss a meal. Will post food later. Also did a 30ds this morning. So quite chuffed.
X

Aw, hope Olivia made it home ok. Does she have a friend to walk with, at least part of the way?
I used to enjoy the walk backwards and forwards twice a day when mine were at Junior school, though not quite as much in the rain and wind! X

She made it home. Theres lots of girls walk our way but she doesnt put herself forward to make friends. She'll get there.

I do miss my walking it used to be clear my head time.

Anyway food today

1410196807550.jpg

Scrambled egg
Toast hexb
Tomatoes
Apple
Babybel lights hexa
Margerine 2 syns

1410196891087.jpg

Chargrilled pork chops
Pillaff (rice onion bacon sweetcorn broccoli peppers carrots mushrooms courgette)
0% greek yoghurt
Actifrilighted potato slices

0% cherry activia
Milk for tea 2 syns

Mmmmm whats for dessert? I might google some quark desserts. :p

Hi everyone, hope you had good weekend. Had a crappy sunday, had to clear out of hubbies shop so spent the day packing boxes and cleaning out the shop for handover. Well that's that page over. Hubby out of a job and me with a house full of boxes and plastic bags, as if I didn't have enough! Anyway felt really rotten and tired and ate whatever and went to comfort eating.

Better today, new page in our life, didn,t go to work had to stay home and try and sort out where i'm going to put all this stuff.

read my horoscope and it said if I don't want to have problems with my health I have to change my eating habits (do you think they know me?).

I was good today had breakfast 2 boiled eggs toast and nescafe.

had fruit, and lunch was white beans with potato,celery,carrot and tin of tuna.

Fr. Yog with grapes & strawberry.

I felt really good after I weighed in and saw 3lb loss, which really surprised me as I had two off days, just goes to show if we put it behind us and carry on, we can still do it.

Hi sis! hope u better this week and kiss the kids for me. xxx

Hi everyone, hope you had good weekend. Had a crappy sunday, had to clear out of hubbies shop so spent the day packing boxes and cleaning out the shop for handover. Well that's that page over. Hubby out of a job and me with a house full of boxes and plastic bags, as if I didn't have enough! Anyway felt really rotten and tired and ate whatever and went to comfort eating.

Better today, new page in our life, didn,t go to work had to stay home and try and sort out where i'm going to put all this stuff.

read my horoscope and it said if I don't want to have problems with my health I have to change my eating habits (do you think they know me?).

I was good today had breakfast 2 boiled eggs toast and nescafe.

had fruit, and lunch was white beans with potato,celery,carrot and tin of tuna.

Fr. Yog with grapes & strawberry.

I felt really good after I weighed in and saw 3lb loss, which really surprised me as I had two off days, just goes to show if we put it behind us and carry on, we can still do it.

Hi sis! hope u better this week and kiss the kids for me. xxx

HI - well you'll have burnt loads of calories clearing out the shop - hope your hubby finds work soon. Well done on your 3lbs loss - I think anything over 1.5lb is something to celebrate and you've doubled that!!

Hi everyone!! Ive got my electrical toys back! :p i was banned from any device by my hubby... he did it to make me stop and switch off from emails phones and typing! It drove me mad, im lost without my phone but he did it for me and ive had a lovely day. :)
Not so great foodwise but im quite chilled that it will fall into place soon.
Im nipping round the diaries now. Xx

Whew - wondered what electrical toys you were talking about in your first few words - should have known that a nice little Greek girl was squeaky clean hey?!

Morning all. Ive done the c25k this morning! Yay:). Looks like hubby is right i must have a switch off time and then everything else fits in. Im feeling positive again so sw here I come...
Exercise makes me feel good so im going to do something everyday. Its the only way. Id make time for something important and my health and weight is something important, so an hour a day for me shouldnt be hard. :rolleyes:
Gonna sit and plan my meals this week gotta plan, gotta slim, gotta be happy.
Project bubbleloss is now on!! :D

Hubbies are usually right aren't they - they know us well and have our best interests at heart. Lovely to hear you sounding so upbeat - as you say - Project Bubbles is on - watch out!!

Hi peeps sitting outside school waiting for little ones. The big one has took the plunge and walking home alone today.. im in the car a nervous wreck. Im waiting for the 'come get me mum' call!! I must get back to walking to school. With new position in work i dont have time to walk in the mornings anymore but at least i should do the afternoons. That would add 2.5miles on the pedometer.
Anyway all on plan today for a change. Didnt have breakie tho so feel im going to miss a meal. Will post food later. Also did a 30ds this morning. So quite chuffed.
X

Yes it's hard for us Mums to let our little ones go isn't it - my young one is 33 but it's still hard sometimes!! You're doing so well with your exercise - excellent for a successful Project Bubbles!!

Back