The battle of the Bubble

Whew - wondered what electrical toys you were talking about in your first few words - should have known that a nice little Greek girl was squeaky clean hey?!

Oi cheeky! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi B2. Well done on the loss. Thats really fantastic with whats going on over there at the moment.
I love your attitude and really must learn to be like you. I would be a quivering mess and eating non stop. Not cos it helps, it doesnt make our problems dissapear does it?
Well mrs you and your horoscopes... they always turn out so you best keep on with this new way of eating. We are going to be the bubble slimmer sisters!! Love ya. X

Dessert

Quark
Raspberries blackberries blueberries alpen light 3 syns options indulgence 3 syns and grated bournville 1.5

Syns per pot rounded up 4 syns

So 6 syns today woo hoo. I deserve a honk. X;)

Forgot the piccie
1410205468718.jpg

She made it home. Theres lots of girls walk our way but she doesnt put herself forward to make friends. She'll get there.

I do miss my walking it used to be clear my head time.

The first time is always the hardest.... for Mums waiting for them to get there safely. The worst is when they don't arrive when you expect them! Horrible and I hope she doesn't inflict that on you any time soon.
Agree re the walking. If ever I'm stressed over something, particularly family problems, I go off on my own for a good long walk until I've got it sorted in my head or at least a plan for moving ahead to sort things.

Hi everyone, hope you had good weekend. Had a crappy sunday, had to clear out of hubbies shop so spent the day packing boxes and cleaning out the shop for handover. Well that's that page over. Hubby out of a job and me with a house full of boxes and plastic bags, as if I didn't have enough! Anyway felt really rotten and tired and ate whatever and went to comfort eating.

Better today, new page in our life, didn,t go to work had to stay home and try and sort out where i'm going to put all this stuff.

read my horoscope and it said if I don't want to have problems with my health I have to change my eating habits (do you think they know me?).

I was good today had breakfast 2 boiled eggs toast and nescafe.

had fruit, and lunch was white beans with potato,celery,carrot and tin of tuna.

Fr. Yog with grapes & strawberry.

I felt really good after I weighed in and saw 3lb loss, which really surprised me as I had two off days, just goes to show if we put it behind us and carry on, we can still do it.

Hi sis! hope u better this week and kiss the kids for me. xxx

Oh no, sorry to hear about hubby's shop, that sounds like a pretty stressful situation, so I'm impressed that you reined in the next day, got back to eating on plan and weyhey, lost 3lbs! That's terrific hun and you should be proud of yourself.
Food day proves you're back on it and next week should be seeing another loss too :)

Forgot the piccie
View attachment 152898

Looks yum I love quark puds. I didn't have one today as full from my dinner but I have a full pot in the fridge, with lots of berries, so will be indulging soon. It feels synful but isn't too bad at all.

Morning diary! Going to be another happy day, the sun is shining and my household seem jolly all waking up with smily faces and singing the morning along. I love the feel of a buzzing house sometimes it feels like "the waltons".
Hope all my mins friends have a nice day today. X

Thanx mate. Working this morning til 12 then going to pick up my new phones for me and hubby at carphone. Then i guess all comes to life again with the kids home and clubs etc. Think today will fly by. :D

Whew - wondered what electrical toys you were talking about in your first few words - should have known that a nice little Greek girl was squeaky clean hey?!

Filthy minds think alike cos that was my first thought too :D:D

Morning diary! Going to be another happy day, the sun is shining and my household seem jolly all waking up with smily faces and singing the morning along. I love the feel of a buzzing house sometimes it feels like "the waltons".
Hope all my mins friends have a nice day today. X

You are certainly in great spirits today my friend :)

Yesterday was a fab food day, hope today is the same. Keep up the good work ;) xx

Hi peeps postingmy tea photos now as im changing sims etc and i might lose it all.

Tea chilli

1410279490610.jpg
1410279514892.jpg
7.5syns. Nomnom. :D

New phone is S5 galaxy mini have 2 weeks to trade in old phones and get £100 cash. If i dont post anymore tonight its all gone wrong. :eek:

Hi everyone and thanks for the good comments.

Day 2 on plan had toast and nescafe for breakfast

salmon salad piece of cherry bakewell (91/2 syns).

dinner had this little pasta that looks like rice (don't know what its called in English) mixed with lean mince and mixed vegetables and cooked with passata. fruit.

Evening snack fruit yog 0%.

Just went through the activity stream and saw a name of a thread ''what goes up must come down''. I like that, it sounds good to me, i'll keep that in mind for motivation. ha ha ha! :8855: I wonder if that's the case with me!

Just went through the activity stream and saw a name of a thread ''what goes up must come down''. I like that, it sounds good to me, i'll keep that in mind for motivation. ha ha ha! :8855: I wonder if that's the case with me!

Definitely - now you're signed up here - you'll be coming down very soon - good luck!

Back