The battle of the Bubble

Bubbles 77 - how is work going this week? Did your delegating go to plan after the staff meeting? Are you a bit tidier in the paperwork department now? Getting more time with the little ones? Hope you're feeling less stressed about it anyway hunni. :)

Yum yum sis, all sounds good. Im so proud of you.

Well my day has been good. Went to see the secondary sch and meet the new teachers. All seem very nice. Seems my girl is settling in great.

Breakie
I1410461444354.jpg
Fruit and yoghurt

Lunch (no photo was so hungry i scoffed it down)
Scrambled mess with courgettes mushrooms and onions all scrambled on toast.

Dinner
1410461540943.jpg
Beef stew dumplings and carrot swede mash had leeks swede carrots onion passata potatoes beef stock mushy peas and gravy in it. Syns 12 per serving. Was absolutely worth every syn.

Day off tomorrow. Must start looking for hubbys bday presents. No ideas whatsoever. Im really looking forward to 'my day' :)

The bubble will burst

Hi cloudy, mmm dinner was nice I enjoyed it. Never mind about the extra syns, forget it its done. My motto ''tomorrow is another day.''

Weather still nice and warm, but cooler.

Sis, hope you enjoy your day off tmrw.

Cloudy sorry missed your earlier post.
Im much calmer this week thank you everythings where it should be I can find it all without hunting through lots of crap. Staff have been given clear guidelines of how i would like them to work. So all in all feeling very positive and moral has already been lifted at work so im doing something right! Ofcorse the best thing is all those gorgeous new 2-3year olds were working with they are delightful (sometimes) ;)

I want you to forget your little blip cloudy its not worth the upset when youve really done soooo well and its totm fault anyway. :rolleyes:

The bubble will burst

Wi tomorrow morning. Nail biting.... im scared all of a sudden. Ive been so calm about food this week and tonight im feeling nervous. Odd little bubble. :what:
Wish me luck everyone.

Im off to bed now another shattering day. See you tomorrow. X

The bubble will burst

Cloudy sorry missed your earlier post.
Im much calmer this week thank you everythings where it should be I can find it all without hunting through lots of crap. Staff have been given clear guidelines of how i would like them to work. So all in all feeling very positive and moral has already been lifted at work so im doing something right! Ofcorse the best thing is all those gorgeous new 2-3year olds were working with they are delightful (sometimes) ;)

I want you to forget your little blip cloudy its not worth the upset when youve really done soooo well and its totm fault anyway. :rolleyes:

The bubble will burst

Great to hear about work, you were Sooooo worried. Sounds like you're going to be just what that place needs, which doesn't surprise me from getting to know you on here. It's a fine line between being the boss and being friends with your staff and I reckon you'll walk that line perfectly.
Haha re the 2-3yr olds 'sometimes', I remember it well. My grandson had his second partial day at school today, loves it so far and will go 11-3.05pm tomorrow, so staying for school lunch, which could be interesting, as he is the worlds pickiest eater and takes forever. Next week full time, he's going to be so tired but hopefully will still love it. :)

Hoping the blip is over and done with, like you, not looking forward to weighing in the morning but hey ho, its can't be that bad and this week or so will soon be gone. :rolleyes:
Sleep well hun and good luck tomorrow x

Thanks Janet! Good luck to both, with your wi i'm sure you did well. Oh no! my aunt from Russia visited a week early! Explains the munchies, hope I get rid of the bloating by Monday for wi. Anyway g/night all, feeling tired now its 11.35 over here, so sw dreams. (take that as you wish, sweet dreams or sl.world dreams).

morning miniminers! Rainy crappy day today but sun is shining on this bubbles house :D
1.5 off with only 4 days on plan (and the ones that werent were bad...really bad!)
So i'll take that loss with both hands and with a great big thanx. Onwards and downwards.
Have a lovely day all. XX

The bubble will burst

Yay Bubble, that's great mate :)
I've not shifted myself out of bed yet. Scale avoidance? Nod :)

PS. It was 1.5 on... think you sent me your lost lbs lol. I'm over it and moving on. Had a good day today and hopefully totm will arrive soon and it'll be over by next weigh in. If I don't lose then, you definitely hear me shouting at the scales!
Hope you've had a good day hun. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Thanx everyone im well pleased but.... oopsie.... nandos just jumped into my mouth today, I did scream! :eek:

You know what though? I enjoyed it. Just worked out 27 syns. So quite workable really. X

The bubble will burst

Morning

Lovely lie in this morning woke up 20mins ago and still laying here as its just too comfy...
Todays going to be a lazy day me thinks
I do have boring housework and ironing to do but it wont go nowhere so ill just do it gradually if i feel like it.
Im babysitting tonight (at mine) so not too bad. My friend's having a well deserved night out with hubby and i get cuddles with the her 15 month old monkey and her 7 year old gets my monkeys to play with. So a buzzing bubble house tonight.

Right food..
I made a pie with the left over stew using shortcrust pastry, was going to be my treat yesterday but i had nandos instead now i dont know whether to have another calorific/synful day? Think ive got this 5:2 idea all wrong. I seem to be having 5 good days and 2 bad! :eek:
Wonder if i can be strong enough just to eat the filling with chips and no pastry?

The bubble will burst

Back