The battle of the Bubble

Brunch

1410630465365.jpg

Tea

1410630499353.jpg

The bubble will burst

Afternoon Bubbles :wavey:, the bunny is back :p. Just catching up on diaries. I hope your doing well lovely :):). Thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary, it really means a lot to me ;). I hope your having a fantastic week hun !

Kay xx

Hi Bunny

thanks for popping in again. Keep chin up mate it will all fall off again. xxx

Hi Bunny

thanks for popping in again. Keep chin up mate it will all fall off again. xxx

Your doing so well Bubble since coming back from your family hols, so proud of you my friend ;). Oh and hello to sister bubble from the bunny :wavey::D.

Kay xx

Hi guys

Just been around all the diaries and wishing you all another great week this week. I've had a bit of a boring day really pottering around the house and ironing. At least its all clean and tidy again. Problem is.... operation kitchen is on the cards now. Hubby is ready to redo the kitchen, extending it and fitting in a dining room table, this involves knocking walls down, raising floors and more mess!!! I hate mess! especially when its all nice and clean now! :grumble:

Oh well he needs to have a project on the go, as he gets ants in his pants sitting still. :rolleyes:

Foodwise I've not really stuck to plan this weekend but have not snacked on crap either. I've just had syns on very rich meals like my pie yesterday and lasagne today. I'm not even going to work out the syns as I know im over but will work hard again Mon-Fri. The good thing is that the hearty meals are making me feel full, so there's no cravings for junk.... hope it works. Ill post dinner pic on my phone in a minute. xxx

Your doing so well Bubble since coming back from your family hols, so proud of you my friend ;). Oh and hello to sister bubble from the bunny :wavey::D.

Kay xx

So can you bun hun, :D so can you. Im so relaxed this time round I haven't quite figured out why?!!:confused:

1410712871895.jpg

I lied just checked the syns and im well chuffed. Used ragu white sauce and thought it was going to be mega high. But only 5 syns for my dinner. The lasagne had passata, tomato puree, blitzed courgette pepper mushrooms onions spinach and garlic with extra lean mince. So superfrees all hidden (for kid purposes ofcorse)

The bubble will burst

Soooo been thinking, I'm going to syn my food today as all is not lost.

Brunch: sausage sandwich (2 wholemeal slices hexb) 2 syns
Fruit salad - mango blueberries, raspberries, grapes, banana, melon and kiwi

Dinner: lasagne (grated cheese hexa) and wedges 5 syns

Snacks: 0% activia yoghurt, 2 satsumas, appe, pear

mmmmm.....:rolleyes: I'm now wondering how many syns was my dinner yesterday? I just wrote it off again but maybe I'm in with that too. Ill be back in a minute....

ooops... 52 syns for the pastry!

So 13 syns and had a pack of choc animal biscuits too 18.5 syns yesterday. Again quite a doable sw day. Im quite impressed my weekend food then. My problem would have been if I was snacking loads aswell as eating these yummy foods.

Quite a happy bubble here.

Right Ive been on here far too long enjoy the rest of you sunday all. :p

Hi everyone! Hi Bunny, nice to hear from you and thanks for the welcome. Haven't had a chance to log on but I've managed to read up on whats been going on. Hope everyones having a nice weekend and being good.

well done sis on the loss keep up the good work! dinners looking good. I'm glad your in a more positive mood.

Hi Cloudy! Never mind on the slip up this week. Chin up new week ahead so forward march and start planning for a better week.:)

Food wise not too bad. Had a lazy morning at the beach but really angry couldn't go in the sea, water looked so good. Had a mix grill with jacket potato added (10 syns) for dips and hidden syns. Had a wedding in the evening had a bit of rice with barbecue pork and spoonful of pasta in tomato sauce.

Today had a home cooked meal (tava) small pieces of meat,potatoes, many onions,chopped tomatoes slowly cooked with vinegar and stock cube in the oven + a nice salad. had bowl of grapes with cherry vitaline. snacks biscuits 31/2 syns + club 6 syns.
Dinner in a minute leftovers from lunch with baked beans and salad.

WI tmrw lets see how I did with early star week!:scale:

Hi sis. Good luck tomorrow. Hope the scales are kind to you. ;)
Post another 5 messages and i can write private messages to you if i need to.

The bubble will burst

On the top somewhere theres private messages but you cant get them til youve made 50 posts i think. Ill write you one when youve done it and it should pop up with a message for you. Your on 46 now. X

The bubble will burst

Your syns weren't that bad at all in the end Bubble and with all the energy you expend, I'm sure you're still going to see a good loss. Night night... just seen you're off now xx

Bubble2... my chin<s> are propped and I'm back on track 100% now. Can't let the hormones win!
You did well with your food considering you had a wedding too, well done hun. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

Haha im not off yet was just saying night to my big sis! Confusing heh?
Hope your well cloudy. X

The bubble will burst

Oops sorry.. lol, not paying enough attention. Go to the back of the class Cloudy!! :rolleyes:

I'm good thanks hun. I've done far too much gardening really but it's all good body magic, even if tomorrow I'm crawling around lol. Stuck to plan today, must go update my diary lol, I forget to do it, too busy reading everyone elses.
Have another super week Bubble... can't wait to hear how the scales have dropped for you again this week :D
Give those kiddies lots of hugs this week :)

Back