The battle of the Bubble

Haha im not off yet was just saying night to my big sis! Confusing heh? Hope your well cloudy. X The bubble will burst
Night night bubble, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Happy monday
Breakie
Pancake bluberries banana and yoghurt. :)
1410764691489.jpg

The bubble will burst

Just picked up a quark new garlic and herb anyone heard of it abd its syn value. Just thought it might be nice on pasta. If one of you lovely club going ladies can find out please id greatly appreciate it. Ta. Xxxxx

The bubble will burst

Thanx for looking mate heres the pic and nutrition info i know the 20cal-1syn rule dont usually apply for quark

I1410799985550.jpg
O1410799999855.jpg

The bubble will burst

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a good week. WI - 1.5lb off not bad considering it was star week.

Breakfast as usual, lunch was white beans with tuna, bowl of grapes.

Snacked on biscuits (9 syns) so far.

dinner made pasta with mixed veg. made enough for lunch tmrw.

Yaaaaay! Another loss for bubble 2! Good girl, slowely but surely wins the race. :)
Our Vonn is a real inspiration with her losses see sis it can be done?
Proud of you. :p

The bubble will burst

Hey sis tried to send you a pm but it tells me youve chosen not to recieve these. Not sure if this can be changed but its a handy feature to send people a message without others reading. Xx

The bubble will burst

Lunch
1410803880777.jpg
Ryvita hexb babybels hexa mango

Tea
1410803919219.jpg
Gammon onions mushrooms peas and mash gravy 2 syns

The bubble will burst

Hi Bubbles both :) Yay to Bubbles2 1.5lbs off, I'd be happy with that on star week for sure.
Bubble77, love the sound of that quark. I've hunted but not been able to find a definite syn value either. Maybe one of the girls that go to classes could ask their consultant to find out? Or I think if you are a sw online member you can email questions, but not certain. I'm not a member either way now, so sorry I can't ask. If it has much of a syn value I think I'd just add my own garlic and herbs when making it, would that be counted as a tweak or anything?
Your dinner looks yummy! We had bolognese tonight, requested by hubby but I made it to my sw recipe, so not a problem and he never even knows lol. :)

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a good week. WI - 1.5lb off not bad considering it was star week. Breakfast as usual, lunch was white beans with tuna, bowl of grapes. Snacked on biscuits (9 syns) so far. dinner made pasta with mixed veg. made enough for lunch tmrw.

Yay
Brilliant loss , well done lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back