Muller mint yog

Tea
1410976222213.jpg
Actifried lamb in herbs and spices
Salad
Halloumi hexa
Hoummous hexb
Mini pittas x2 5syns

Not a great day at work. Big blow for me - losing a member of staff. Ive tried all to change her mind but she has better offer.
Im very sad and cant see light at the end of the tunnel at the moment! :(

The bubble will burst

Hi everyone, hope you all well!

Little bubble well proud of you, you did well last night and todays food looking good. Ok, don't worry about work, you know things happen for a reason. Just think you might find someone better to replace her.

Had a tough day at work, busy period, quarter ends and they want everything yesterday. Didn't get home till 8. again and hubby moaning:grumble: Oh well!

Good thing I cooked enough pork fillets last night and had enough for lunch and dinner, cos I was well hungry when I came home.

snacked on mini wafer bar (4 syns) and orange club (6 syns). probably have some more fruit if I get hungry again.

Hey everyone, anything interesting going on?

Evening both. Sorry to hear you've had a rotten day at work Bubble. If she's been offered significantly more money, I doubt anything you could say would change it, sadly. I'm sure its not because you've taken over or the actual job! Will you be able to advertise and fill the vacancy reasonably quickly?
Sounds like Bubble2 had a busy day as well, sorry to say it as you're both obviously working but I don't miss it at times! Mind you, being at home with demanding extended family can be just as bad sometimes and I wish I did still work full-time! :rolleyes:

Not doing good... real stress head on!!! Ive just been to boots got a blt meal deal with crisps and a big bar of cadbury marvoulos things and scoffed it in car on way home. Have a meeting at 2 so feeling crap. Why today? I blimming wi tomorrow!!!

The bubble will burst

Not doing good... real stress head on!!! Ive just been to boots got a blt meal deal with crisps and a big bar of cadbury marvoulos things and scoffed it in car on way home. Have a meeting at 2 so feeling crap. Why today? I blimming wi tomorrow!!!

The bubble will burst

Ok so, count that as flexible syns, eat light tonight and keep your fingers crossed. We've all done it hun, spur of the moment when under stress and regret it when we swallow the last bite. If you're lucky it won't affect weigh in, even if it does it's temporary. It'll only have any big effect if you let it panic you into a continued binge, so hold it right there young lady!! Hugs, cos work is getting to you (((G))) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanx guys wish id read your messages before i did it again! :banghead:
Had half a pot of hoummous now with carrot sticks 2 mini pittas 3 baby bells and 2 more freddos!
Not good for the morning and i feel i can keep eating! The binge monster has control of me and i need it exorcised!!!!!

The bubble will burst

Thanx guys wish id read your messages before i did it again! :banghead:
Had half a pot of hoummous now with carrot sticks 2 mini pittas 3 baby bells and 2 more freddos!
Not good for the morning and i feel i can keep eating! The binge monster has control of me and i need it exorcised!!!!!

The bubble will burst

I think it should just be written off as a day you want to forget. Tomorrow is a new one, kick that binge monster into touch and pack yourself some snacks to take for the day, just in case you need them. Being prepared is a big help in not impulse eating. Cut yourself some slack, hun. Hope the meeting wasn't too bad and you can relax this evening. xx

Hi everyone, hope you all well! Hey little bubble calm yourself down my girl and take it easy, beat the stress have some green teas, or chamomile, calms your nerves.

Do what our brothers son told us to do when we're angry:greenapple: something like this! Hahaha! I'm sure you'll feel better after that.

Hope your meeting went well. Good tips from mini friends, you should listen to them. Do as cloudy says, get prepared and pack some healthy or low syn snacks, at least if you get the binge you can control the damage, and as we all say again, just put it behind you and start anew.

The bubble will burst

Don't worry hun. Just draw a line and WI will still be good

Hi everyone, hope you all well! Hey little bubble calm yourself down my girl and take it easy, beat the stress have some green teas, or chamomile, calms your nerves.

Do what our brothers son told us to do when we're angry:greenapple: something like this! Hahaha! I'm sure you'll feel better after that.

Hope your meeting went well. Good tips from mini friends, you should listen to them. Do as cloudy says, get prepared and pack some healthy or low syn snacks, at least if you get the binge you can control the damage, and as we all say again, just put it behind you and start anew.

Hi babes
floor boards bouncing like mad where Im jumping around like our nephew said! You've made my day I can't stop laughing.
For those wondering what were laughing at our nephew did a course in psychology and told us to do what the boxers do before a fight jump around and shake your arms up and down to relieve the stress. Knowing my luck Id get a black eye like the boxers do from my boobs!!!
I think I'm now over eating rubbish. Line drawn..... til tomorrow when I have Chinese. x

Back