The battle of the Bubble

Mmm to breakfast, I love bacon but don't often have it as it makes me soooo thirsty! Oh dear re feeling yukky, your body is saying don't pack me too full, I just can't take it any more! lol but we never learn. :rolleyes:
Busy day but good family stuff. Hope Olivia plays well but more importantly enjoys her first professional game. Its lovely that she wants you there for support, many kids would just say GO! Good luck with the maths! eek, I don't envy you that, I can work out the answers but am rubbish at trying to explain the how part and its all very different to when I was at school. (yeah, my girls always say did you write on a slate Mum, it was so long ago! haha)

Have a lovely day, enjoy the relaxing parts of the weekend xx

Morning all. I ate far too much last night, feeling very yucky today... why do we do that? Eat til we pop then suffer? :confused:

I want a lazy day but don't think i can have one. Have to go and collect the food shop as they had no delivery slots available, got to take eldest to her first proffessional netball match at 2. Shes begged us to stay being her first one. :)

In the meantime must sit with her and remind myself how to work out lowest common factors and help her with her homework. (Long time since Ive done this kind of maths)

Seems thats it today. Mmmmmm hubbys put the bacon on i can smell it cooking, might help the yucky feeling go... a full sw english breakie to fuel the way. :pX

The bubble will burst

Know exactly what u mean about scoffing to much - after my first good day I feel much healthier and hubby said I looked refreshed! As u say why do we do it - bonkers!!!

Hope ur daughter enjoys her netball - a big day for her! I had a bacon & egg brunch today and still feel full so hope ur day goes well! Boo to maths - like Cloudy I can do it (on a good day) but rubbish at explaining! enjoy ur day xx

Hi guys i was blooming starving!
Just cooked steak chips sweetcorn and frylighted courgette onion and mushrooms made a dianne sauce with gravy and wine 3 syns.
1411232807369.jpg

The bubble will burst

Just cooked steak chips sweetcorn and frylighted courgette onion and mushrooms made a dianne sauce with gravy and wine 3 syns.
View attachment 154057

The bubble will burst

Yummy yummy yummy, get in Bubble's tummy. Looks very tasty! Got any syns left for Saturday night tv watching? I'll be having my choccy no doubt but not eaten dinner yet, I'm making one of Kay's curries, should be almost ready, so I'd better go serve it up! x

Dessert
Quark toffee mullerlight light banana and belgium chocolate indulgence 1.5 syns
1411238536044.jpg

The bubble will burst

Syns today 6.5
So yes i have syns for later cloudy. :D
Dont think i will b up late im whacked.!! Need a lazy sunday in my onesie! ;)

The bubble will burst

Has anyone tried the chocolate rasperry scan bran cake? Im going to make it tomorrow. C how it turns out. The curly wurly one sounds interesting too...

The bubble will burst

Syns today 6.5
So yes i have syns for later cloudy. :D
Dont think i will b up late im whacked.!! Need a lazy sunday in my onesie! ;)

The bubble will burst

Nice to have some left if you fancy something in the evening ;)

I'll wait a while for my chocolate, as I'm only just finished eating curry, though it was only quite mild.

Has anyone tried the chocolate rasperry scan bran cake? Im going to make it tomorrow. C how it turns out. The curly wurly one sounds interesting too...

The bubble will burst

Not me - I made a spicy carrot scanbran cake this week but can't say I'm that keen, its a weird texture and quite wet. I may give it another go at some point, or try weetabix cake instead. :)

Hi Mini friends! Well done girls on the loss, just catching up on the news.

Hope the weather's better over there, and hope all went well for Olivia.

Food looking good!

Had a nice time at the party had some rice with barbecue pork and pork fillets in mushroom sauce and salad and bit of coleslaw but had a cupcake with icing as it looked nice.

Had a bit of disagreement with the old girls today (that's mum and aunty) We usually get together on Saturday morning and go somewhere. I wanted to go to the beach and they wanted to go to the mall. I was being stubborn and told them to go and I went to the beach by myself. It was very nice as it was hot until 2 o'clock when it started to cloud. So went and ordered jacket potato with bacon mushroom and sw. corn. On the way home (about 3ish it starts to rain so there's me in the car with the aircondition on cos it was too hot with the windows closed. Funny weather!

Did have anything cooked and wanted to order kebab, but the one round the corner doesn't deliver and couldn't be bothered to go and get it, so ended up making hamburger (no bun) and sw chips and salad.

Curry sounds nice cloudy, I could go for that. It's good you guys take time to make cakes. Sometimes I can't be bothered but I'm gonna have to cook tmrw cos the freezer started to get empty and won't have ready meals to fall back on for when I'm starving.

Anyway its just past midnight here and feeling tired, so night night all. I'll try and be back tmrw. xxx

View attachment 154057

The bubble will burst
Yum Yum - could just eat that right now!!

The bubble will burst

Not me - but let us know how it turns out - my fave cakes are the Sw brownies, lemon couscous cake and scan bran carrot cake (I agree with Cloudy that we need to adjust the recipe to make it less squishy tho and I cook it in the oven rather than micro to dry it out a bit too)

Morning all.
Good choices bubble 2. You've cracked it this time round. Ill let you know how the cake turns out as its quick and easy and cooked in the microwave. You know the old girls are getting on they cant handle the beach, but theres not much summer left so you make the most of it babes. :)
(No offence to my older minifriends intended just my mum and aunt are very set in their ways and people in hot climates seem to age more than here!!;) )

Thanks for the cake ideas will deffo do weetabix and brownie cake at a later date. I may have mentioned i gave hubby another autumn project. ( to extend the kitchen taking half the garage for it ) and hidden on the shelves in the garage are 5 packs of scanbran with decembers expiry date obviously bought when i used to attend class a few years back so thought id make use of them, so im going to try the choc and raspberry today, the normal scanbran, the curly wurly and the carrot cake (this was always my favourite) but for some reason isnt attracting me as much as the choc ones at the moment. Could be totm creeping in...

Anyway guys i need to stop chatting and start moving i guess. :rolleyes:

Happy Sunday. Xxxxx

The bubble will burst

Cloudy...my SW friend makes the weetabix cake and that is very nice. More like a fruit loaf texture to me. I liked it very much when she bought it for a taster session.

Thanks, I'm sure hubby won't mind if I pinch some of his weetabix ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Great food decisions Bubble2 and I'd prefer the beach to the mall when it's hot too, although I prefer early morning and evening beach walks to actual sunbathing.
I'll be watching Bubble77s adventures in cake land with interest ;)

Thanks, I'm sure hubby won't mind if I pinch some of his weetabix ;)

Morning - hope u slept? Bet he won't mind esp if gets a piece of cake out of it! X

Back