The battle of the Bubble

Morning all. So far cant stop eating! :( ....but your all so inspirational on your diaries im going to join you soon. X

Oh G, sending you huge hugs. I hope things at home and work soon quieten down so you get less stress and more YOU time, sure that's a lot to do with it. Just try and minimise the 'damage' until you can get back on plan properly hun Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Couldn't have put it better myself Cloudy!

Bubble- it's hard when our head's not in plan isn't it? I had my first good day for ages yest - I put that down to Minis friends - glad ur feeling inspired too - I'm sure u'll get ur mojo back when things at work and home settle down - in the meantime, be kind to u!!

Hi everyone! It looks like its bubbles time of the month. STS this week again. Busy at work and problems at home with family. Not a good week. Feeling grumpy and everything looks gloomy. Trying to stay on track but when u not in a good frame of mind, it's hard.:sigh:

Hi everyone! It looks like its bubbles time of the month. STS this week again. Busy at work and problems at home with family. Not a good week. Feeling grumpy and everything looks gloomy. Trying to stay on track but when u not in a good frame of mind, it's hard.:sigh:
Sorry ur both fed up - boo to totm - hope u'll both be smiling very soon - meanwhile keep posting we're all here to support and help if we canxxx

Not another one - bloomin' totm is getting on my nerves and everyone elses too, it seems. Hope the problems work themselves out hun, its horrible when you are stressed, leaves you feeling exhausted and that doesn't make it any easier to stick to plan. Make sure you use your syns and try and find things to do that you enjoy, so its not all gloom. Hope it passes soon hun x

Don't forget, we don't mind listening to moans and groans, Lord knows, I've done enough of it lately, especially re time of the month stuff! We understand and want to help, if only by the old 'a trouble shared is a trouble halved' maxim, sometimes just having a rant about it helps sort things out in your head and you can move on from whatever is bothering you. We have broad shoulders :)

Aw thanks, that so sweet. Actually when I said time of the month for the bubbles, I mean't we both having bad weeks. I still got a few days before that totm, which seems to be getting more often,(22 days rather than 28 days) and is playing my hormones silly. So that probably means you'll have to put up with my grumps for the next two weeks!:(

Aw thanks, that so sweet. Actually when I said time of the month for the bubbles, I mean't we both having bad weeks. I still got a few days before that totm, which seems to be getting more often,(22 days rather than 28 days) and is playing my hormones silly. So that probably means you'll have to put up with my grumps for the next two weeks!:(
Yes I thought u were both struggling - what a pain having totm every 22 days - with premenstrual feelings - ur not getting much of a break are you? Hope u both feel brighter soon xx

Oops, my mistake sorry.... but agree with Linda (upndown) that 22 days is just plain horrible. Mine was over two weeks late this month but has been extra heavy and the hormonal weight fluctuation has been awful too, really tested my determination to stick to plan. So, moan away whenever, as I'd be in complete sympathy! :)

Hugs to both Bubbles (((Bubbles))) and anyone else that needs them :)

Hi peeps
Oh sis hope your all ok babes. Whats going on with us? I know you've got it much worse out there, and what with us going to war from cyprus bases hoping it dont bring more trouble to you guys. Just what your little island doesnt need...

As for me well, i have no kitchen, i hate dust and where the wall is down its going to settling for weeks! I hate mess (im a bit ocd with that)
I still have no car, spent a bomb on repairs these last 2 years and although we know its time for it to go. I dont want to get a loan for a new one. Really think we'd struggle repaying. Dont think ill win the lotto any day soon i need to be in it for that!

Anyway its real totm for me. Boohoo. :( eating all in sight. I need some sort of miracle i think!
I did start off well today, had scanbran for breakie...
1412115282759.jpg
...then downhill had crumpets for lunch pasta with loads of cheese for tea 5 freddos, a curlywurly, 3 packets of hula hoops, 3 fudges, a mini roll....
Just finished with my other half of scanbran1412115458420.jpg
Mmmmm. Wonder diet will work today ;)

Oh no Bubble! Yikes, if nothing else methinks you're gonna be spending some time in the loo after all that scan bran plus chocolate!
You sure don't go easy on yourself, do you lovely? What are we gonna do with you?!!

If I were you, I know I'd be feeling really fed up right now, cross with myself, fed up with totm, dust, work...everything! However, I also know that after a good stomp about, followed by a good damned cry, I'd pick myself up and know that no one else could sort things FOR me, so I'd got to work it out for myself. That time will come hunni, for you, you're just having a tough few weeks at the moment.
Only you know what will work for you, be it a relaxed SW plan for the week, factoring in some treats with your syns or hitting it hard for a few days, like you did before your holiday.
For me, it would have to be the SW option, as it's the only way I can know I'm eating really well for health as well as weightloss.
I truly wish that you can get your hubby on side, you already have your lovely sis and loads of Mins friends to call on for support and get back to a level of eating where you are happy.

Hope you can sleep well lovely and wake ready to face a new day. Love and hugs, sent your way by the bucketload xxx

Thanx cloudy. Hubbys always onside hes already lost his 2 stone gain from holiday doesnt take him long its annoying really! I just dont feel i can prepare food properly in my dusty kitchen at the moment. You get a plate down from the cupboards and have to wash it before you can use it due to brick dust. How did it even get in there?? Im getting my head round other little things (work etc) i just cant even take my frustration out on chopping veg!!! Although helping knock a wall down was quite theraputic!

New day new try see if i can get past 12 o clock this time. :eek:

I am with you on the dust, whenever we're doing work I wear myself out cleaning up, even knowing it's pointless as it will return the minute I've cleaned! :( how long do you think it will take?
All you can do is try hun, don't look at the bigger pic re weightloss for now, just focus on staying on plan for your health, one day at a time. Try and save your syns till evening and plan maximum use of them so you know you've got treats to have?
Anything we can do to help? :)

Could you put some kitchen essentials in one of those big plastic boxes in another room so at least you know they're clean when you need them?
Grr at your hubby losing two stone that fast, that's just not fair!! Lol but great he's so supportive x

Hi peeps
Oh sis hope your all ok babes. Whats going on with us? I know you've got it much worse out there, and what with us going to war from cyprus bases hoping it dont bring more trouble to you guys. Just what your little island doesnt need...

As for me well, i have no kitchen, i hate dust and where the wall is down its going to settling for weeks! I hate mess (im a bit ocd with that)
I still have no car, spent a bomb on repairs these last 2 years and although we know its time for it to go. I dont want to get a loan for a new one. Really think we'd struggle repaying. Dont think ill win the lotto any day soon i need to be in it for that!

Anyway its real totm for me. Boohoo. :( eating all in sight. I need some sort of miracle i think!
I did start off well today, had scanbran for breakie...
View attachment 155016
...then downhill had crumpets for lunch pasta with loads of cheese for tea 5 freddos, a curlywurly, 3 packets of hula hoops, 3 fudges, a mini roll....
Just finished with my other half of scanbranView attachment 155017
Mmmmm. Wonder diet will work today ;)

here's another line - - - - - a small one this time to give u more freedom than just the spaces!! Forget yest and any other totm days - when that's over I hope u can try to eat healthily in the way Cloudy suggested - then hopefully it'll only be a small step to being on plan?! I think there's always hope for us whilst we're still posting - so pls try to keep on with that!

know exactly what u mean about mess - one year when we were changing the house layout - on Christmas Day all I had in the kitchen was one tap (cold!) a table, a microwave, boxes full of kitchen stuff and the oven and hob were in another room - we're a family of 5 plus my Mum and Dad - it was like camping!

hope u can sort out a system out of the chaos and that the job doesn't go on too long! It'll be lovely to have extra space - but will u have to find another hidey hole for ur treats?

Stay strong xx

Back