The battle of the Bubble

Much giggling here... because the first thing that came to mind was a box, with you leaning in to it, with your boobs stuck in some kind of trap! The trouble is, if your head was also in the box and you were stuck, you would just have to eat all the chocolate until someone came to rescue you. :D

that made me laugh out loud - well ur right even with my boobs in a trap and my head in a box - my first thought wd def be to :17729: rather than rescuing myself - then I'd be :cry:eek:n Minis later!

Please keep your house choc free then, I don't want you trapped! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm quite excited for you. I'm feeling a bit like I'm one step from falling off the wagon so it helps seeing you all fired up too! We're out for this meal tomorrow and I'm going to have a reasonably on plan main course but then a pudding. Then Sunday roast chicken SW style, so back on it and want to have a really good week!
I want to do a proper weeks meal plan too!
You're getting me all fired up now :)

yes I think planning is the key esp when we're wobbling - we won't let u go off plan - u've come too far for that!,

Please keep your house choc free then, I don't want you trapped! Xx

Yes for a while now can only have a max of 10 Syns worth of choc in - the 11th and more have to go in hubby's car boot! I'll have to buy Christmas sweets 5 mins b4 shops shut on ch'mas eve!

Hi Bubble - hope this week is a good one for u xx

Kalimera Bubbleno2 - hope ur ok too! xx

Hello Bubble sisters, where are you both?

Bubble, you are sounding very positive at the mo, it's lovely to see. I hope you are able to stick with it a little before your hol away so that you can eat lots of yummy stuff at half term. You have a lot of things to look forward to with the new kitchen, your hol with friend plus a fab sounding Xmas (exactly my kind of Xmas these days!).

Hope you had a good weekend xx

Morning To the Bubble sisters - hope ur well and hope to see u soon - no pressure! Xx

Dont know where the other bubble is? Im here just very FAT! So i thought not talking may make it go away...

Im sitting outside the school wanting a kebab!? Dont know what thats about. X

Bubble! That kebab won't make you feel any better, you know that, in fact if you give in to it, you'll end up feeling worse. It would take what, three mins to eat it? Not worth it hunni, honest.
Being quiet won't make it go away sweetie, so keep talking to us.
Hope your sis is ok too xx

Havent had kebab but have had 3 kitkats!! I cant control myself anymore it just makes me angry and so i then eat more. Ive spiralled out of control. Sis will tell you what a nightmare i am when im like this. I just cant stop. There's no reason really im just a little piggy...

Havent had kebab but have had 3 kitkats!! I cant control myself anymore it just makes me angry and so i then eat more. Ive spiralled out of control. Sis will tell you what a nightmare i am when im like this. I just cant stop. There's no reason really im just a little piggy...

Aww Bubble and now I know you'll be feeling crappy and cross with yourself. God, I wish we could do *something* to help. I honest to goodness don't know why we get like this. We all really want to lose the weight but it seems sometimes that just isn't enough and we can't get past a certain point.
I'm pretty sure that it won't be long and whatever it is that gives you that impetus to start again will kick in and you'll do well again. If only I could wrap it in a box and post it to you!!
Has anything happened to change the way you were feeling the other day, when you seemed to have got the upper hand? (not that it always takes anything major, it can be the slightest thing that sets off a binge, I know, I have the :tshirt: :sigh:
As yet slimming world is still working for me for the most part but before that, I could binge big time, believe me, so I understand where you're coming from. Food is an addiction and its hard to change our ways but I think when you're in the right place, you'll come back and stomp on that binge monster!!
love and hugs hunni.... feel for you a lot. Don't stay away though, we do worry if you don't show. xxx

Dont know where the other bubble is? Im here just very FAT! So i thought not talking may make it go away...

We're all heavier than we want to be Bubble - that's what unites us - know ur busy but I think posting helps - or even just catching up on a few of ur fave diaries.

as u know I put on 15lbs on my long hol which ended on Sept 2 but last week was the first week I've been on plan since and never sure how long my willpower will hold up! Hope to see u around soonxx

I know 3 kit kats doesn't make u a piggy cos I'd be one enormous piggy by now after all my messing about! Do u think u might be setting ur sights too high I wonder - when I do that I can binge all day.

wonder if trying to eat 3 decent meals - like the ones u do for the family with a couple of snacks for a few days might help - then when ur feel more confident u cd try SW for a day? Hope u feel brighter soon xx

Back