The battle of the Bubble

Hi everyone! sorry I've been away, no me time again. Been waiting for TOTM its been 5 bloomin weeks, came at long last, but Monday WI + 1lb.
Not a great inspiration been eating everything and anything. Hopefully next week I can start afresh. Will try and keep in touch but busy at work and hubby at home, worse than the kids! Luv and hugs to all. Hope u all doing better than me! xxx.

Hi everyone! sorry I've been away, no me time again. Been waiting for TOTM its been 5 bloomin weeks, came at long last, but Monday WI + 1lb.
Not a great inspiration been eating everything and anything. Hopefully next week I can start afresh. Will try and keep in touch but busy at work and hubby at home, worse than the kids! Luv and hugs to all. Hope u all doing better than me! xxx.

Lovely to hear from you - you'll shift that tiny gain v soon - take care xx

Hi Sweetie, great to see you back again. Grr at that blooming totm, hate it with much passion but no doubt will be affecting me again shortly :rolleyes: You've done well with just a 1lb gain, that'll soon be shifted once that totm has passed. Sorry to hear things are so busy for you and hope you can find a little 'me time' soon hun xx

Hi guys and thanks. I haven't stop eating yet hopefully when I've finished I can put it behind me and start again. I have to try really hard to get back on track because I feel the knees starting to complain and that's not good. I seem to keep making excuses not to be careful and just end up comfort eating but I know I have to keep trying.

Hi guys and thanks. I haven't stop eating yet hopefully when I've finished I can put it behind me and start again. I have to try really hard to get back on track because I feel the knees starting to complain and that's not good. I seem to keep making excuses not to be careful and just end up comfort eating but I know I have to keep trying.
Hi - nice to hear from u - I'm sure most of us know what u mean - I certainly do! You have a lot to think about at the moment with things the way they are - so it's tough to think of dieting.

Sorry to hear about ur knees - I had that problem at my heaviest (14 stone 2 and I'm only 5' 2") but the pain went away after I'd lost some weight. I hope u can get on track soon - hard to do but I think it does make us feel better. Take care xx

Hi Bubble - hoping ur ok and the kitchen is coming along? xx

Bubble hope ur ok? Xx

Hi guys! It's the other bubble! +1lb for me this week had a good binge till Sunday. New week so far so good.

Hey sis, U OK? Pop in now and then even if its just to say hello!

How u all getting on? Hopefully losing and not gaining like me.

Hi guys! It's the other bubble! +1lb for me this week had a good binge till Sunday. New week so far so good.

Well done on putting your tiny gain behind you and starting afresh for a new week.
We're all missing your sis. I know she's busy at work and at home with the 'new' kitchen but please pass on our love if you speak to her, and hope things are ok there xx

hi - nice to hear from u - u'll soon lose that small gain - as unsay a new week now - good luck!

Hi
Dont know where bubbles 2 has gone. A bit withdrawn, not been myself hoping next weeks break away is all I need. Wondering if this jobs what I really need! I want 'me' back but i just cant get me...
Dont worry tho guys im not falling back into the depression cycle, i refuse to let that back into my life! Ive got the best hubby in the world making sure im not going down that deep dark hole, watching me like a hawk at the moment bless him.
As for weight ive stuck around the 13. 7 mark. So although not where i want to be its not going up and up and up.
Thanx for all ur concern peeps. Luv you all. Xxx

Aw Bubble. You know we just love to hear you're ok. When the time is right hunni, you'll get back into losing but I'm so glad to hear you're just maintaining, that's not so bad at all.
How's the kitchen coming along lovely? Nearly done? I understand the prob of hubby having to fit it in between working, and around your kids too, it's not easy. I'm pleased to hear he's so supportive, he's a good 'un as not everyone can say that! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aw bubble. Could you go back to your old job role?,or perhaps stick this one out till you settle a bit more? All those lovely staff will be behind you no matter what! And your hubby sounds like he's doing his job well :) take a nice week off next week and try switch off for a few days at least

Thanx every one. Becki although Im questioning the position Im also not a quitter (except when it comes to weightloss) I have had a long chat with hubs and we both agree I need to give it the year. Ive turned quite a bit around already but i guess im impatient, my little team are soooo supportive and thankful they're all in work really. No one wanted to take it on due to funding losses over the last few years, but I will do it Im going to get us back in the + instead of a loss every year.

Cloudy kitchen coming on still soooo messy and dusty i cant stand it! Again just impatient of me...

I plan to take a book, long walks and have fun with MY KIDS next week. Cant wait TBH. Think it will make a huge difference to how i feel.

Hugs to you all too. From your fat buddy.

Lovely to hear from u Bubble - but hope u don't feel pressured to post? We all just like dropping in to say hello to support u not to bug u!

Glad to read ur not depressed and ur lovely hubby is supporting u. Yes I'm sure the break will do u good. Great that ur so enthusiastic about work but remember Rome wasn't built in a day! I reckon if anyone can turn the deficit round it's u but pls don't push urself too hard!

Did u ur see ur sister's post? Enjoy ur break! Take care xx

Back