The battle of the Bubble

Hi bubble, I am also looking forward to next week off with the kids. It's been a really long half term! I am still off the wagon but I try to read your diary each week to see how you are getting on. Sounds to me like you are doing great at work and have the backing of your team. Rome wasn't built in aday you know. Enjoy next week with the family. X

Hiya Linds,
Ive missed you loads. Im with you at the moment being a little piggy wiggy but must get back on. So much for 2014 being my year!? We need to get back on it and be Pips virtual honourary bridesmaids!
Im packed! Not sure where it will all fit in the car but im ready to rumble....
Hope you have a fab week too mate. We've not long when were back to get sorted for xmas. I looooove xmas, and weve booked to go away to IOW at new year so that will be great too. X

Boo!!! Morning Bubble :)

I hope you're gonna have a smashing week away and come back refreshed about your job. I totally get that it's exhausting, challenging and the work seems daunting sometimes bit already you've made changes, good ones and the staff work well with you.
Just give yourself a lovely break this coming week and have some FUN FUN FUN xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey Bubble, we'll have less of that kinda talk lady cos you are a 'fab' friend!

I'm so glad you have a lovely supportive hubby as that can make a whole lot of difference to how we feel and cope with things.

It's great you are maintaining at the mo too. You can crack on with weight loss once things are a little less hectic in your life.

Have a wonderful week with your family hun! xx

Hi everyone! It's me again popping in to say hi. Not really sure how I'm doing this week, trying to keep on track, with a few slip ups, we'll see by Monday. Still got the weekend which is the hardest but I'll try to be good. Had a swollen face this week, my bad tooth playing up and give me an infection. Everyone at work was asking what happened, I looked like I had something stuck in my mouth!

Hi sis, good to hear from you, we seem to have more contact on minimins than any other way. Good to know u ok and don't worry about work. It took me a year to get used to work when I went 4 years ago, I kept saying I don't like it here its not for me and now I wouldn't change it for anything even though its hectic and keeps me busy, I actually enjoy it! Anyway have a nice time next week and luv + kisses to the kids xxxx.

So, anyone else got anything nice planned? even if its just for the weekend.

Hi everyone! It's me again popping in to say hi. Not really sure how I'm doing this week, trying to keep on track, with a few slip ups, we'll see by Monday. Still got the weekend which is the hardest but I'll try to be good. Had a swollen face this week, my bad tooth playing up and give me an infection. Everyone at work was asking what happened, I looked like I had something stuck in my mouth!

Hi sis, good to hear from you, we seem to have more contact on minimins than any other way. Good to know u ok and don't worry about work. It took me a year to get used to work when I went 4 years ago, I kept saying I don't like it here its not for me and now I wouldn't change it for anything even though its hectic and keeps me busy, I actually enjoy it! Anyway have a nice time next week and luv + kisses to the kids xxxx.

So, anyone else got anything nice planned? even if its just for the weekend.

Ouchy to your tooth, that sounds horrid. I'm really quite dentist phobic, hate going but know I'm brewing up to need to brave it. Unfortunately my dentist of the past 12 years is off long term sick, so that makes it even worse. Ooh quick, change the subject.
Good luck for Monday, fingers crossed you've done better than you think. I had a big wobble in the middle of this week (also totm) so wasn't surprised to have gained a 1lb this morning but I'm fine with that, back on it with a vengeance this week once totm has cleared off! Good luck with surviving the weekend, it is harder for a lot of people. My hubby is actually off for the next three days (he's a bit of a workaholic usually) so no doubt he'll be wanting more tempting food :rolleyes:
We're all hoping your sis has a fabulous relaxed week too :)
Stay well xx

Morning Miss K. Just read your diary and am very sad for you hun, but know what a strong wonderful person you are, i may not post much at the moment but I am reading and around for a quick hug if you need one. Please do come back soon, i will really miss you. X

Morning all. Feel like myself today. Im going away in a couple of hours. Im driving the new car to great yarmouth. Dont know how it will all fit 7 passengers 2 suiitcases, 2 swimming bags etc etc... but seeing im the driver i'll be comfy. I really need this break, cant wait to set off. Hoping to come back refreshed and take SW by the horns til christmas time. Think I can do it.
I'll let you know im safe and sound later.

Sis your right we communicate much more on here, hope you dont tell mum ALL my secrets...;)

I like speaking to my mins friends theres no judges here. Luv u all. Xx

Morning Miss K. Just read your diary and am very sad for you hun, but know what a strong wonderful person you are, i may not post much at the moment but I am reading and around for a quick hug if you need one. Please do come back soon, i will really miss you. X

Ahh thank you! :) I'm not going anywhere don't worry. I shall start a new diary when I'm ready :) xxx

Morning all. Feel like myself today. Im going away in a couple of hours. Im driving the new car to great yarmouth. Dont know how it will all fit 7 passengers 2 suiitcases, 2 swimming bags etc etc... but seeing im the driver i'll be comfy. I really need this break, cant wait to set off. Hoping to come back refreshed and take SW by the horns til christmas time. Think I can do it.

Sis your right we communicate much more on here, hope you dont tell mum ALL my secrets...;)

Hi - hope you have a great time - it's a well deserved break for you - great to hear you're up for the countdown to Christmas - it's Day 1 (again) for me today - hope I'm on plan till you get back and we can help one another to get into slinky party frocks for Christmas! xx

Have a really lovely time xx

Hiya Linds, Ive missed you loads. Im with you at the moment being a little piggy wiggy but must get back on. So much for 2014 being my year!? We need to get back on it and be Pips virtual honourary bridesmaids! Im packed! Not sure where it will all fit in the car but im ready to rumble.... Hope you have a fab week too mate. We've not long when were back to get sorted for xmas. I looooove xmas, and weve booked to go away to IOW at new year so that will be great too. X

Hurrah for virtual bridesmaids!!! You are cordially invited to...hahaha. Have a great holiday my friend xxxx

We are all here safe and sound, place is great, kids are happy and martini flowing well. X

OMG! Ive turned from T- total to a real chillaxed alchoholic. Ive discovered baileys.... yum why didnt anyone tell me this before. Been for a 2hour walk along the seafront back at van for lunch and going swimming in a bit. Hope ur all ok. X

Back