The battle of the Bubble

Sammy! Put that down :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha...

You guys make me laugh. :D
I've just had my last junk for 2014!! Well... at least 'til Christmas!:p

I'm exactly 14 stone now. Unbelievable reall - a whole years dieting and I'm a whole lb lighter than last Christmas! Rubbish... Might change my name to yoyo.:cry:

Right this is it. Girls I'm going to do a stone by Christmas and nothing, no one will get in my way. This bubble is fighting the flab for 8 weeks solid.

I will try and catch up on all diaries over next couple of days and post all food all day everyday on mine. If I don't post make sure you come looking in those boots cloudy. I'm pulling out of any challenges and just concentrating on me and my min's friends. They are the best support in town...

Here I go. :superwoman:

Wahey, Bubble is back and fighting fit to bust! I'll be keeping a close eye on you, young lady, don't you doubt! Mind you, I need keeping an eye on too, I'm not immune to the odd piece of something very off plan (ahem, millionaires shortbread! yesterday)
See you tomorrow! xx

Go Bubble :)

We're all right behind you! xx

And I'll be standing at your side Bubble and Sam to make sure ur on plan and u can both keep me in check! X

Haha...

You guys make me laugh. :D
I've just had my last junk for 2014!! Well... at least 'til Christmas!:p

I'm exactly 14 stone now. Unbelievable reall - a whole years dieting and I'm a whole lb lighter than last Christmas! Rubbish... Might change my name to yoyo.:cry:

Right this is it. Girls I'm going to do a stone by Christmas and nothing, no one will get in my way. This bubble is fighting the flab for 8 weeks solid.

I will try and catch up on all diaries over next couple of days and post all food all day everyday on mine. If I don't post make sure you come looking in those boots cloudy. I'm pulling out of any challenges and just concentrating on me and my min's friends. They are the best support in town...

Here I go. :superwoman:

Ooh blimey hope this buddy can keep up with u - u sound v determined - think I need to step up a gear! Good idea to focus on ur friends I reckon!

Don't be so hard on urself tho - at least ur lighter than last year! Enjoy ur on plan brekkie .... Lunch and tea!

I know, but if you say it's 8 weeks it sound like it's longer before d day! I'd love to get a good bit off before Christmas cos I know I will put it back on then and I'd like to think (she says) that if I've already made a start then it'll come off easier! Who am I trying to kid tho, I've been on every diet under the sun over the past 20 ish years and they all work till you stop doing them properly. So I better chuck the Ben and Jerrys away cos I know I won't be able to manage just a "small" portion, stock up on fresh fruit and veg, and start as I mean to go on. Oh, and I've stopped smoking yesterday too, so just a little challenge ahead then?

Keep well xx

good luck n ur double challenge!

Good Luck for today Bubbly lady! I will be closer to you today (Bluewater shopping) hoping traffic not too dire. I will be looking forward to your successful first day back on plan later!! :) :) :) xx

Morning all-good luck Bubble for today and for the next 8 weeks, I'm right here with you. Just about to tuck into ff yogurt and fruit for my brekkie!

Glad to see u so upbeat Bubble - Toasting ur first day with a mig of fruit tea!

I'm having lunch out with a friend then eve meal out with another - but WILL be on plan!

Hi all
Thank you for all your wishes.
Day 1 went well. Got to get back to taking photos. Kept forgetting cos I was hungry.. oops!
I have some newbies following me... yay, welcome all. I best up my game as Im being monitored closely. ;)
Cloudy - cant believe i missed you. I was at bluewater earlier only a quick visit to get some vouchers but had a quick look round its getting soooo christmassy... ooooh I love christmas. :D
Well hope my buddys are doing well today.
Heres what I ate: green day

Breakie
Branflakes (hexb) milk (hexa)
Banana, kiwi and apricots

Snack
Alpen light (1/2hexb) mullerlight mint

Lunch
2 Boiled eggs, 2 babybel lights (4syns) - salad

Snack
Fruit salad, kitkat 5.5 syns

Dinner
Veggie spagh bol with passata onions mushrooms celery carrots and courgettes. Grated cheese (hexa)

Got another alpen light later and 5.5 syns if i need them. Drank 5 cups of tea, 2 sf squashes and 2 litres of water. Cant stop weeing...

Im really full up now.
Pedometer also reads 10.2miles so pleased with that. Can't promise any other exercise yet so walking good enough at the moment.

Oh no! We could have had a (very) quick mini meet and a cuppa, what a shame :(
Brilliant food day for you, I'm willing you to stick at it. Don't think of how long till Christmas yet, just one day at a time! Xx

Back