The battle of the Bubble

Hi all
Thank you for all your wishes.
Day 1 went well. Got to get back to taking photos. Kept forgetting cos I was hungry.. oops!
I have some newbies following me... yay, welcome all. I best up my game as Im being monitored closely. ;)
Cloudy - cant believe i missed you. I was at bluewater earlier only a quick visit to get some vouchers but had a quick look round its getting soooo christmassy... ooooh I love christmas. :D
Well hope my buddys are doing well today.
Heres what I ate: green day

Breakie
Branflakes (hexb) milk (hexa)
Banana, kiwi and apricots

Snack
Alpen light (1/2hexb) mullerlight mint

Lunch
2 Boiled eggs, 2 babybel lights (4syns) - salad

Snack
Fruit salad, kitkat 5.5 syns

Dinner
Veggie spagh bol with passata onions mushrooms celery carrots and courgettes. Grated cheese (hexa)

Got another alpen light later and 5.5 syns if i need them. Drank 5 cups of tea, 2 sf squashes and 2 litres of water. Cant stop weeing...

Im really full up now.
Pedometer also reads 10.2miles so pleased with that. Can't promise any other exercise yet so walking good enough at the moment.

Oooh a text book day - brill Buddy Bubble - Great to see that! No need to promise more - u've walked over 10 flipping miles - be a bit kinder to u please!!! My day went ok too - had lunch and eve meal out too! Xx

Oh no! We could have had a (very) quick mini meet and a cuppa, what a shame :(
Brilliant food day for you, I'm willing you to stick at it. Don't think of how long till Christmas yet, just one day at a time! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's shame - wonder if ur paths crossed? X

Yes, I wonder! Just a shame we didn't know but hopefully another time.
Sounds like you did well last night, for restaurant eating. I need to do some meal planning for the rest of the week! I might have been organised for shopping yesterday but I'm not for food today!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all! Looks like we all had a pretty positive day-looking forward to today. At the moment the sun is shining, I'm ready for breakfast and am planning a nice long walk with my pooch before coming home to wrap some Christmas pressies! X

Haha. Thats all ive had so far... waiting for my roast... im starving!

Haha. Thats all ive had so far... waiting for my roast... im starving!

Ok... whispers... I've not actually been very good myself this afternoon. Will confess on my diary page later, got to get a wriggle on and go make a scan bran cake for tomorrow. Enjoy your roast hun xx

Back