The battle of the Bubble

Bubble!!! I'm here too!! There is no hiding! Luckily I only have my slippers on atm but I'm watching. You have four syns left!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Luckily this isn't Minis-vision then if u really we're only wearing ur slippers! Oooh Mrs!

Is that all you have had syn wise today? I
Well u have 4 left then - remember only 4 or Cloudy's boots will be heading ur way and the word on the street is that she has a mighty kick!! Lolx

Im ok so far but feeling that sweet tooth coming...

Food today: EE

Breakie sweet pancakes activia and fruit salad
1415128563493.jpg

No lunch but snacked on mini maltesers 5 syns
Mini choc chip cookies 6 syns
Banana apple mullerlight 2 alpen lights (hexb)

Dinner roast ham parsnips onions potatoes cauliflour and broccolli cheese made in primula light (hexa) and milk. Adding 1 syn for going over the hexa allowance.
1415128936431.jpg

Have jelly made up with fruit salad later and just have enough syns for a hot choc too. :)

You've probably seen this before but this picture made me chuckle!☺

Attachments

• 1415131750360.jpg
    1415131750360.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 16

View attachment 158277

Dinner roast ham parsnips onions potatoes cauliflour and broccolli cheese made in primula light (hexa) and milk. Adding 1 syn for going over the hexa allowance.
View attachment 158278

Have jelly made up with fruit salad later and just have enough syns for a hot choc too. :)

Do you like the quark (or thick greek yogurt, I've recently discovered the Tesco one is REALLY creamy) mixed with options and have it with superfree fruit, like raspberries or, my other new disovery, frozen (then semi defrosted) cherries? It feels SO naughty and yet the only syns are the options (same syns as for a hot choc drink). It is yummy and indulgent enough to feed my sweet tooth, er, usually. :rolleyes:

View attachment 158277

View attachment 158278

A good day - plus u cd have a syn free snack to make up for no lunch - hope ur ok until u go to bed - day 1 is the hardest remember! After that it gets easier! Xx

You've probably seen this before but this picture made me chuckle!☺

Lol. Not seen that one before. See there is no point getting angry with me.
How have you been sweetie, nearly big day are you getting nervous?

Big day getting closer. Handing in forms on Friday! Seems like loads to do but I will get there. Bouquet, weddings favours and sugar roses are the biggest ongoing tasks. Hoping to get table decorations sorted at weekend.

It was probably missing lunch that meant you didn't have the willpower to resist the cookies.

I felt miffed by my breakfast, I didn't have the flavour of yogurt I wanted (sulk like a child I do) and the one remaining banana was too ripe and half black, yuk. I should have made the effort to get something else but I didn't and although its no excuse, I think that is half the reason I went looking in the lunchbox cupboard and before I knew it, was eating a great lump of very sticky, flapjack with chocolate chips, raisins and coconut in!! Oh and I carried on being stupid and had a Medley Rocky Road bar that was for my hubby!
So, I should be the one getting my ass kicked today!

Hey ho, tomorrow is a fresh new day :rolleyes:

It was probably missing lunch that meant you didn't have the willpower to resist the cookies. I felt miffed by my breakfast, I didn't have the flavour of yogurt I wanted (sulk like a child I do) and the one remaining banana was too ripe and half black, yuk. I should have made the effort to get something else but I didn't and although its no excuse, I think that is half the reason I went looking in the lunchbox cupboard and before I knew it, was eating a great lump of very sticky, flapjack with chocolate chips, raisins and coconut in!! Oh and I carried on being stupid and had a Medley Rocky Road bar that was for my hubby! So, I should be the one getting my ass kicked today! Hey ho, tomorrow is a fresh new day :rolleyes:

We all have days like that though cloudy-mine are normally Saturday evenings once my lil man has gone off to my mams for the night, the wine starts shouting from the fridge closely followed by any sweet or savoury snack that might be lying around! I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day, as long as you bought bananas and your fave yogurts, that is ? x

Really good thanks. Meals went as follows:

B- fat free yogurt, frozen berries and fresh strawberries with 35g muesli (heb)

L - bacon, beans, quornburger

D - quorn chilli, carrots, broccoli, grated cheese (hea)

Snacks - 2 plums, Apple, handful of grapes

Haven't synned yet, but I'm eyeing up a pack of Milky Way stars as we speak ;-) x

Really good thanks. Meals went as follows:

B- fat free yogurt, frozen berries and fresh strawberries with 35g muesli (heb)

L - bacon, beans, quornburger

D - quorn chilli, carrots, broccoli, grated cheese (hea)

Snacks - 2 plums, Apple, handful of grapes

Haven't synned yet, but I'm eyeing up a pack of Milky Way stars as we speak ;-) x

Excellent foodage, I'm eyeing up your lunch thinking that may go on my meal planner for later in the week ;)
Enjoy your stars if you decide to have them x

Here ya go Bubble, have a look at me whip :whip: I've threatened Cloudy with it too lol :D

First few days back on plan are a nightmare but once you get into the swing of things you will be on a roll. I agree that no lunch probably made you go for the treats cos that's exactly what I used to do. Have you got your meals planned for tomorrow? ;) xx

Those new boots you bought last week weren't thigh length by any chance, to go with that there whip!! :D

It was probably missing lunch that meant you didn't have the willpower to resist the cookies.

I felt miffed by my breakfast, I didn't have the flavour of yogurt I wanted (sulk like a child I do) and the one remaining banana was too ripe and half black, yuk. I should have made the effort to get something else but I didn't and although its no excuse, I think that is half the reason I went looking in the lunchbox cupboard and before I knew it, was eating a great lump of very sticky, flapjack with chocolate chips, raisins and coconut in!! Oh and I carried on being stupid and had a Medley Rocky Road bar that was for my hubby!
So, I should be the one getting my ass kicked today!

Hey ho, tomorrow is a fresh new day :rolleyes:
I'm just sat thinking I want the flapjack recipe lol naughty cheryl xx

Back