The battle of the Bubble

Good luck Annette let us know how you get on.

Im feeling better in myself today not ready to jack job in anymore. Ive put too much in to let someone else take the glory.

Today so far

Breakie
1415279366344.jpg
Sweet pancakes activia and fruit salad.
Lunch
1415279419535.jpg
Sausage sandwich 3syns hexb
Apple banana and mullerlight

Im so stuffed! Got dentist after school pick up so just a quick pasta before karate club tonight.

I dont know when to WI. I normally do fridays but i weighed sunday when i got back from Gt Yarmouth so do i give it a week or stick to fridays and weigh tomorrow?

Good to hear u so determined - ur feeling better about the job. Good food too - not sure about WI day - I'm finding my switch to Friday is good cos I can relax (a bit!) at weekends - then have 4 good days (on a good week!) before WI.

If I was to WI on Sunday - I'd feel restricted esp with carbs on Sat! But only you know what's best for you - it won't matter either way will it really. Keep strong for this afternoon xx

Thanks upndown
Youve reminded me why i weighed on a friday. Being able to relax a little at the weekend is always good.

Dinner
Pasta courgette mushrooms peppers onion bacon sausage 1 syn
Philly extra light hexa
1415297294313.jpg

Also had milk in 4 teas today so 2 syns there

Great day today just 6 syns so far and all on food not junky treats... :)

4lb off for me today! Woohoo, it's my first SW week, I did check when I came home and my scales said the same weight so it's a proper 4lb too! Over the moon with my good start, now just need to keep it up till the other 27lb come off ;-)

Thanks upndown
Youve reminded me why i weighed on a friday. Being able to relax a little at the weekend is always good.

Dinner
Pasta courgette mushrooms peppers onion bacon sausage 1 syn
Philly extra light hexa
View attachment 158447

Also had milk in 4 teas today so 2 syns there

Great day today just 6 syns so far and all on food not junky treats... :)

Indeed a great day - u've done really well to turn ur week around - well done! I've been ok on food today but the munching monster has been with me all day - Linda and I are WI 2moro - not looking fwd to it after Tues Total disaster! night, night!xx

4lb off for me today! Woohoo, it's my first SW week, I did check when I came home and my scales said the same weight so it's a proper 4lb too! Over the moon with my good start, now just need to keep it up till the other 27lb come off ;-)

brilliant - liked the way u checked it was a proper loss too!

Gnight and confession time...
Just picked on 2 freddos, a pack of buttons an aero 2 rice crispee squares... so blown it now.
Wi tomorrow and try again i guess.
Gnight peeps. X

Thanks sugar in bed now surely i wont eat no more.... must go to sleep i guess.. x

Blimey! Im shocked with the bad days ive had that ive lost 1.5lb since Monday. Right back to a weekly wi and im going to rock this week!!!
Have a nice day all. X

Go bubble-one bad day doesn't make it a bad week! I had Ben and Jerrys ice cream last night (oops) but I'm back with my head in the right place (again!!) this morning haha! It's awful outside, only school run and 4 hours at work today so let's hope my focus stays for the rest of the day x

Dont know why i missed this. Very good going annette. You are going to do great. X

Dont know why i missed this. Very good going annette. You are going to do great. X

U probably missed it cos ur a busy lady! xx

Blimey! Im shocked with the bad days ive had that ive lost 1.5lb since Monday. Right back to a weekly wi and im going to rock this week!!!
Have a nice day all. X

Well done on the loss - glad ur up for a rocking week!

I lost a half which I'm thankful for after one REALLY bad day - had some WI treats this morning but back on plan now and will be for the weekend - hard tho' cos I have son and his girlfriend staying and out for a meal oooh! Enjoy ur weekend - got anything planned? (other than a perfect on plan couple of day eh?)xx

Back