The battle of the Bubble

Thanx sweetie not sure about fab with what im eating!
Just imput todays eats on ww tracking app and ive only had 25 when im allowed 29. Think i may check yesterdays eats too.

Oh no - one of my sons has arrived for the weekend and presented me with a box of Ferrero Rocher - eek!xx

Dish them out between you all and insist they eat their share! Then either eat yours all in one go and get it over with, or ration them for the next few days? Drop a big hint that next time you'd prefer some shower stuff or flowers or a basket of fruit?
Hope you have a lovely day today with them and enjoy your meal out, without going too far over what you're comfortable with. xx

Yesterdays points was 58! Heehee. :p
Think this week may be doable on ww pro points! Im such a switcher.
So for this week only im ww-ing... sorry ladies im desserting the syns, might help me keep on track even if its 29pp on crap its allowed.
Sammy and sugar i may need your help on this please.
All of a sudden i dont feel such a failure. :)

You're not a failure Bubble! You're doing what works for you and that's the important thing. You have such a busy life, whatever fits with your schedule and family commitments is what you should go for. We don't mind one tiny little bit if you're counting syns, points or bubbles :) xx

Oops, my so good plan has gone totally to pot in the shape of Stella cidre! Not to worry though, food was all good so I'm using flexi syns for today and I'll get back on the horse again in the morning-life is good and I'm feeling pretty positive about everything at the mo. I'm back to work, not feeling too tired-my son played his first official footy match this morning (and signed a contract for the team at the age of 7!) and I'm totally in love with my wonderful supportive hubby (no, it's not the cidre talking haha) who loves me for who I am, not the numbers on the scales. Now I just have to remember that when I scream at them in the morning (the scales, that is!!) hope everyone is having a good weekend too xxx

Well they've all gone now and I only ate 2 - that's 7 Syns and the only I've had today!

Oops, my so good plan has gone totally to pot in the shape of Stella cidre! Not to worry though, food was all good so I'm using flexi syns for today and I'll get back on the horse again in the morning-life is good and I'm feeling pretty positive about everything at the mo. I'm back to work, not feeling too tired-my son played his first official footy match this morning (and signed a contract for the team at the age of 7!) and I'm totally in love with my wonderful supportive hubby (no, it's not the cidre talking haha) who loves me for who I am, not the numbers on the scales. Now I just have to remember that when I scream at them in the morning (the scales, that is!!) hope everyone is having a good weekend too xxx

Yeah, best not get on that horse with a few ciders in you, you may well topple off the other side :p
Lovely post, hope you don't have to do any screaming! x

Well they've all gone now and I only ate 2 - that's 7 Syns and the only I've had today!

Wooohooo, well done twinny! There's willpower for you and its nice to share them and get the pleasure that way. How was your meal out? xx

Yesterdays points was 58! Heehee. :p
Think this week may be doable on ww pro points! Im such a switcher.
So for this week only im ww-ing... sorry ladies im desserting the syns, might help me keep on track even if its 29pp on crap its allowed.
Sammy and sugar i may need your help on this please.
All of a sudden i dont feel such a failure. :)

You're no failure - and as long as ur losing weight of course no-one minds how u do it! Good luck with ww - remember all diets work - just pick the one u fancy! Xx

Haha Annette you make me laugh. What you doing screaming at the scales in the morning... put them away, no seriel weighing allowed. ;)
You sound like youre having fun, and yep hubbies can be great support as much as great sabotuers too! :sly:

Well im feeling positive too going to count pp have dug out my old ww pedometer to collect extra points on. I have 20 weeklies left aswell as my 29 a day. Im going to have 5 on plan days before next weigh in. With whicj diet im not too sure, but it will be right on one plan or another.

Sugar u have the app, is there a specific bar scanner to download for calculating things? It used to be on my old phone but i cant find it this time.

Wooohooo, well done twinny! There's willpower for you and its nice to share them and get the pleasure that way. How was your meal out? xx
What meal out? We turned up and no table for us although we booked - they offered a tiny table in the bar but post fireworks it was v v busy so we declined - we tried 3 other places - no joy - so hubby, son and his partner had an Indian takeaway and I cooked myself a lamb steak and had it with a salad! So v disappointing! Xx

Oh no upndown how annoying! How did you manage to not eat indian? Thats willpower. X

Bubble I use value diary it costs to download but it's much cheaper than online subscription and it has a bar scanner it doesn't always recognise everything. But you can programme it in yourself and it works it out. There is a free app but it doesn't have bar code feature. Have you double checked your daily allowance to see if it's right for height and weight xx

Haha Annette you make me laugh. What you doing screaming at the scales in the morning... put them away, no seriel weighing allowed. ;) You sound like youre having fun, and yep hubbies can be great support as much as great sabotuers too! :sly: Well im feeling positive too going to count pp have dug out my old ww pedometer to collect extra points on. I have 20 weeklies left aswell as my 29 a day. Im going to have 5 on plan days before next weigh in. With whicj diet im not too sure, but it will be right on one plan or another. Sugar u have the app, is there a specific bar scanner to download for calculating things? It used to be on my old phone but i cant find it this time.
if I make you laugh then my job is done-laughter is worth 1000 syns or calories or points depending on which diet you follow!keep laughing bubble, it's the best medicine for us all xxx

Yeah, best not get on that horse with a few ciders in you, you may well topple off the other side :p Lovely post, hope you don't have to do any screaming! x

Haha Cloudy-I'll wait till tomorrow and fill you in on the weight debacle (I wouldn't be able to read them tonight any road ?) xxx

Bubble I use value diary it costs to download but it's much cheaper than online subscription and it has a bar scanner it doesn't always recognise everything. But you can programme it in yourself and it works it out. There is a free app but it doesn't have bar code feature. Have you double checked your daily allowance to see if it's right for height and weight xx

Thanks sugar that is the app I have, I bought it when I had the old phone and because I haven't used it on this one it has reset everything anyway. I just couldn't get the bar scanner bit. I'll have another play in a bit and see if I can work it out. x

Morning miniminers. I am feeling good, fat but good!
I have my 6 month review this week - being off the 'happy pills'. I must perk up before she puts me on them again. I do blame stopping them for the weight gain though, they were appetite suppressants too. I have actually not taken them for 8 months but because it wasn't put on docs system until May its only 6 according to them. She did say something about maybe needing them for winter but I don't want to muck up my system by being on and off them all year round.
Anyway foodwise this morning I have ate a raisin and cinnamon bagel with bertolli spread, and a bowl of fruit salad. It felt really naughty but has only taken 6pp from my daily allowance. I'm really quite chuffed with that. Syns wise probably would have tipped me as I would feel I have blown the day and continued eating. This is going to work this time.
Have a happy Sunday all.

Back