The battle of the Bubble

Popping in to say Hello that I'm thinking of you - take carexxx

Happy Friday Bubs. Mwah!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hello lovely bubble.... hope you are doing ok and have a wonderful Christmas x

Hi Bubble - thinking of u and hope ur going to enjoy Christmas with the family and the break from work - please say hello to ur sis too!xxx

Hi diary
I am officially on christmas holidays. Its now feeling like christmas in my heart. Im using the hols to gather myself together and prepair for Januarys weightloss goals. Ive asked santa for a fit bit and my hubby wants a "fitbit" too. He'll have to wait a few months for that.;)

I hope ur all well. I havent forgotten u guys just need to find me again. Luv and hugs to u all. Xxx

Hehe you are a fit bit bubble! In January when you are ready you will storm through it like you can! Lovely to hear from you. The main thing really is that you are happy? I know you are doing things in your own time but I certainly miss you around!

Hi diary
I am officially on christmas holidays. Its now feeling like christmas in my heart. Im using the hols to gather myself together and prepair for Januarys weightloss goals. Ive asked santa for a fit bit and my hubby wants a "fitbit" too. He'll have to wait a few months for that.;)

I hope ur all well. I havent forgotten u guys just need to find me again. Luv and hugs to u all. Xxx

Great to hear from you and that you've finished work and looking forward to Christmas - sounds like you're up for an active New Year and hope to see you here more often - we're missing you!! Please say hello to your sister too xxx

:109: Hope you have a very :xmassign: and a :new_year:and it's the one we all get to target :109:

Hi diary

Not sure how I missed this post from you dear Bubble! Really glad that you've finished work and can now relax a little, even if its probably busy busy in your house with the children and getting ready for Christmas.
Great idea for Santa to get you a fitbit, I hope he's at least bringing me a new pedometer, as my old one broke. I'm sure your hubby already loves his fitbit but after a few months he'll just have to run a bit faster to catch you :)

We've definitely not forgotten you hunni... and very much look forward to seeing you in the New Year, whenever you're ready.
Have a wonderful family Christmas and take some time out for yourself too, lovely. Take care and stay well xxx

Hi guys. A few days off and I feel normal again. I wish i could afford to be a stay at home mum. Id be so much happier. Id find time to cook and exercise and make my cards. Ive had my creative head on and feel so chillaxed again. :D
Heres a couple of my christmas cards. They're for next year now as i had to get shop ones this year. 1419334051817.jpg
1419334066583.jpg
1419334082868.jpg

Ive also planned my diet for January. I enjoyed my smoothies so going to do green smoothies breakfast and lunches with a sw style evening meal. That way its quick and easy during my busy work days.

Made a deal with hubby. Im really unhappy at work there has been soooo much crap attached to the job. Its a charity run preschool that has been running on 1968 preschool rules that were never updated or challenged. Suddenly cos the managers name changed to mine it opened a can of worms with ofsted, charity commissions etc. Its been a nightmare and i havent even got to do what i love best.. which is work and play with the children. The job certainly dont pay enough for all this stress so have and decided if it doesnt settle down by easter ill be giving my terms notice and going in july.
To top it all ofsted want to give me a private medical examination to see if im mentally stable enough to be a manager (due to my dark dark past events) so they might even make my mind up for me. Think this time next year i might be stacking shelves in morrissons! They wont care about my mental state!
Anyway 2014 been a real rollercoaster. Im now ready to face 2015. Ive no need for happy pills and nothing will take me back there!
Im enjoying catching up on mins again. Ive missed you all.

2 sleeps... how exciting....

Those cards look lovely...very luxurious!!

I'm with you on the smoothies and juicing! And can't wait till summer for all the amazing fruit!!

About your job.. such a shame. Would being a room leader or supervisor not be more suitable for you right now? More time actually with the children than behind the scenes?
It's bad of ofsted to bring up the past etc. I bet you have done the place wonders! And they will see that.
Sounds like you have a plan to see how everything feels around easter. Christmas is very hectic ! Enjoy your rest and start a fresh in January with everything....you could always earn money on the side with your card making ;)!
Merry Christmas!!

Sorry to hear you unhappy at work. I hope things get better in the new year or a fresh start in a new job.

Hope you have a fab Christmas

Bubble, thank you for the lovely message on my diary and I wish you and yours a fantastic, happy Christmas and lots of love and success on the scales in 2015.
Love your homemade cards, there will be some lucky recipients next year and I hope you find enough you time to make lots more, as it is obviously relaxing and enjoyable for you. Good luck with sorting out the work related problems, just do what is right for YOU and your family hun, that's all you can do.
Love and luck, Linda xx

Back