The battle of the Bubble

What my babies have left out for santa. We have no carrots so brazil nuts for reindeers. Hubbys on nights so its down to me....
1419453877313.jpg
That scotch going straight back in bottle... yuk yuk yuk.

What my babies have left out for santa. We have no carrots so brazil nuts for reindeers. Hubbys on nights so its down to me....
View attachment 161455
That scotch going straight back in bottle... yuk yuk yuk.

Bet Santa and reindeers will love that feast for a change - I'm sure they get fed up of carrots lol - boo to hubby working - enjoy 2moro xx

Thanx upndown u too my lovely. We prefer him working tonight at least he can spend the day with the kids tomorrow watching their delighted faces. Might b my eldests last one believing. Shes so young and naive i want her to stay this way forever... x

Hi guys. A few days off and I feel normal again. I wish i could afford to be a stay at home mum. Id be so much happier. Id find time to cook and exercise and make my cards. Ive had my creative head on and feel so chillaxed again. :D
Heres a couple of my christmas cards. They're for next year now as i had to get shop ones this year. View attachment 161394
View attachment 161395
View attachment 161396

Ive also planned my diet for January. I enjoyed my smoothies so going to do green smoothies breakfast and lunches with a sw style evening meal. That way its quick and easy during my busy work days.

Made a deal with hubby. Im really unhappy at work there has been soooo much crap attached to the job. Its a charity run preschool that has been running on 1968 preschool rules that were never updated or challenged. Suddenly cos the managers name changed to mine it opened a can of worms with ofsted, charity commissions etc. Its been a nightmare and i havent even got to do what i love best.. which is work and play with the children. The job certainly dont pay enough for all this stress so have and decided if it doesnt settle down by easter ill be giving my terms notice and going in july.
To top it all ofsted want to give me a private medical examination to see if im mentally stable enough to be a manager (due to my dark dark past events) so they might even make my mind up for me. Think this time next year i might be stacking shelves in morrissons! They wont care about my mental state!
Anyway 2014 been a real rollercoaster. Im now ready to face 2015. Ive no need for happy pills and nothing will take me back there!
Im enjoying catching up on mins again. Ive missed you all.

2 sleeps... how exciting....

Hi - it's good to hear you have a plan and hubby is supporting you by the sound of it - work pays the bills but glad you've decided to quit if things don't change. It does seem an intrusion for Ofsted to assess you.

Lovely to have you back - have a great day 2moro xxx

Hi guys. Im really loving it here on the isle of wight im really relaxing and ive done more walking than ive done in a long while. Its so nice. Hope ur all well. X

Hi guys. Im really loving it here on the isle of wight im really relaxing and ive done more walking than ive done in a long while. Its so nice. Hope ur all well. X

Good to hear from u - esp as ur having fun! xx

lovely pic - hope ur having a good time xx

Hi guys. So deeeeeeestressed. Its serene, beautiful and weather is gorgeous. We're here til saturday pip.
Another great day picnic and walk to the needles today. Todays view:
1419958699198.jpg
1419958815326.jpg

Good to hear ur chilling and posting!xx

Wish I could move here. Its just so calm. Think i could retire here though! X

Hi mini friends hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I'm well and still competing to look like Santa! Must be the Christmas spirit. Hahaha (boohoohoo).

No, seriously I've been really terrible, munching away on everything and anything, and to top it all, I read my star sign today and it said ''you've put on a few kilos, enough is enough, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?'' Ah what, it seems someone's trying to send me a message.
OK, I get it, New Years resolution, get back to plan and start losing weight!

Any way how have you all been? Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and had a good time. We all OK over here. Weather is good few showers here and there but that's all. Had Christmas with family, same as every year. Busy at work and late nights.

Hi sis, glad you and the family chilling out hope you enjoy yourselves, luv and hugs to kids and hubby.

I wish you all best wishes for the New Year, with love, health and joy to you and your families! I will try and pop in more often. Luv u all xxx.

Hi mini friends hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I'm well and still competing to look like Santa! Must be the Christmas spirit. Hahaha (boohoohoo).

No, seriously I've been really terrible, munching away on everything and anything, and to top it all, I read my star sign today and it said ''you've put on a few kilos, enough is enough, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?'' Ah what, it seems someone's trying to send me a message.
OK, I get it, New Years resolution, get back to plan and start losing weight!

Any way how have you all been? Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and had a good time. We all OK over here. Weather is good few showers here and there but that's all. Had Christmas with family, same as every year. Busy at work and late nights.

Hi sis, glad you and the family chilling out hope you enjoy yourselves, luv and hugs to kids and hubby.

I wish you all best wishes for the New Year, with love, health and joy to you and your families! I will try and pop in more often. Luv u all xxx.

lovely to hear from you and glad to gear you're all ok and had a good family Christmas!

lots of us will have gained over the festivities and will be looking to knuckle down to lose some weight in the New Year! Hoping that 2015 will be a better time for you over therexx

Last edited:
Back