The battle of the Bubble

Hi sis glad u ok. Happy new year babes. X

Oh Becki you must must come its soooo pretty here. Been real lucky with weather which helps. X

Im really drumk! Ive not been sooooo relaxed in a while. Having a real teary jolly and i cant stop laughing.

Really quite ready to be good from monday and this fresh air and walks have ignited my walking passion so cant wait.

Gnight diary. X

Hi sis glad u ok. Happy new year babes. X

Oh Becki you must must come its soooo pretty here. Been real lucky with weather which helps. X

Im really drumk! Ive not been sooooo relaxed in a while. Having a real teary jolly and i cant stop laughing.

Really quite ready to be good from monday and this fresh air and walks have ignited my walking passion so cant wait.

Gnight diary. X

Goodnight - glad ur having fun and chilling out - glad ur ready to fight the flab - goodness knows what I've put on over the hols - Monday is the time to restart!xx

Ooh did you have some bubbly Bubble? It made me smile to read your posts... sounds like just what the doctor ordered to get our happy Bubble back again. I'm so looking forward to seeing you post more again, so hope you'll be able to once you're back at work. Lots of us are looking at having a real push for scale losses so it will be great if you are too. Happy New Year hun and who knows, maybe we'll get to meet up at Bluewater one day in the not too distant future :) xx

Hi Diary

I'm home and normal service has resumed! Wish I was still watching the water and listening to the tide it seemed to take all my little worries away.
Well what have I achieved in 2014? I'm not too sure to be honest with you all. '
I'm heavier than last January so the weight loss didn't do too well.
I have managed to bury the 'happy pills' but since stopping them I have eaten for England.
I've changed jobs but am not happy with it, so there might be another decision to be addressed there this year.
I certainly have not achieved feeling any younger, I feel 10 years older than last January!
My plan for 2015 is to make "bubble" time. I'm fed up of being a mum, boss and wife 100% of the time. I want to find the bubble from deep within.
I'm crying as I write this that's how unhappy I am with life at the moment. Don't get me wrong I have come a long long way from last year, no dark thoughts or suicidal ideas, just completely fed up. My kids argue all day long, my husband is an old fart that stuck in the 60s when kids should be seen and not heard, his answer to it all is to shout and swear not understanding it gets us nowhere! I know he is old school and being a lot older than me I need to except certain things but its just.... well hard.
Anyway sorry for the 'off subject' back to weightloss...

I've updated all my stats and restarting my Journey for 2015 on Monday.
For the first week I am doing a cheats SW. So I'm doing green smoothies using free foods and not synning it as blitzed, as far as I am concerned I'm still eating all the bulk from the fruit and veg its not as if its juiced and all goodness sieved out of it! I will limit myself to 10 syns a day and have a EE slimming world meal of an evening.
I have also decided to join sw online for 3 months then going to stop. I really hate going to class so I wont be going anywhere but I will feel accountable to someone or something if I join and it will give me a kick up the bum! I want to try and get the new plan straight in my head. I quite like the sound of it so will be giving it a go when I receive the new books, so watch this space!

I'd like to thank you all for your support in 2014 and if you want to watch my progress and ramblings in 2015 please keep reading....

Hi Diary

I'm home and normal service has resumed! Wish I was still watching the water and listening to the tide it seemed to take all my little worries away.
Well what have I achieved in 2014? I'm not too sure to be honest with you all. '
I have managed to bury the 'happy pills' but since stopping them I have eaten for England.
I've changed jobs but am not happy with it, so there might be another decision to be addressed there this year.
I certainly have not achieved feeling any younger, I feel 10 years older than last January!
My plan for 2015 is to make "bubble" time. I'm fed up of being a mum, boss and wife 100% of the time. I want to find the bubble from deep within.
I'm crying as I write this that's how unhappy I am with life at the moment. Don't get me wrong I have come a long long way from last year, no dark thoughts or suicidal ideas, just completely fed up. My kids argue all day long, my husband is an old fart that stuck in the 60s when kids should be seen and not heard, his answer to it all is to shout and swear not understanding it gets us nowhere! I know he is old school and being a lot older than me I need to except certain things but its just.... well hard.

For the first week I am doing a cheats SW. So I'm doing green smoothies using free foods and not synning it as blitzed, as far as I am concerned I'm still eating all the bulk from the fruit and veg its not as if its juiced and all goodness sieved out of it! I will limit myself to 10 syns a day and have a EE slimming world meal of an evening.
I have also decided to join sw online for 3 months then going to stop. I really hate going to class so I wont be going anywhere but I will feel accountable to someone or something if I join and it will give me a kick up the bum! I want to try and get the new plan straight in my head. I quite like the sound of it so will be giving it a go when I receive the new books, so watch this space!

I'd like to thank you all for your support in 2014 and if you want to watch my progress and ramblings in 2015 please keep reading....

oh dear poor you - hope once ur back on plan u'll feel brighter - I find I feel much better without all the high syn stuff I love but makes me sluggish and feeling yuck!

good idea to join online - good luckxx

Hi Diary

I 100% agree that you need to make Bubble time hunni.... you worked so damned hard last year and had such a lot of worry that poor Bubble got buried under it all. I know what its like when the kids are arguing (I only had two and that was bad enough at times!) and a hubby that isn't on the same wavelength re how it should be dealt with but it does get better, honest and I'm certain you've instilled values in your kids that will see them through the tough teenage years and out the other side. With a Mum as lovely as you, they can't fail to turn out well.
In the meantime, we'll be here to back you all the way in however you proceed. Your starting plan sounds good, for one thing, paying to join SW online will mean you want to give it a good go, as you won't want to waste what you've paid for. I agree about feeling more accountable and it will be a good way for you to learn the 'new' plan and see if it suits you. If not, you knew the old ways well and know it can work for you and there is no reason it can't still work, just because there is something new, you don't HAVE to change to it. I'm looking forward to trying it out too though.

I, for one, will definitely keep reading hun. Happy New Year xxx

oh dear poor you - hope once ur back on plan u'll feel brighter - I find I feel much better without all the high syn stuff I love but makes me sluggish and feeling yuck!

good idea to join online - good luckxx

Totally agree with making you feel sluggish and feel yuck.... I pigged out this afternoon, stupidly and definitely feel fat and icky now. :rolleyes:

Thanks Cloudy, will you be my honorary british mum please? ;)
Its hard when my family are away but not even sure if it would help them being here, sometimes its nice to offload to strangers. (No offense intended there sis if you're reading)
I like hearing other peoples views. xx

Thanks Cloudy, will you be my honorary british mum please? ;)
Its hard when my family are away but not even sure if it would help them being here, sometimes its nice to offload to strangers. (No offense intended there sis if you're reading)
I like hearing other peoples views. xx

Hehe, I'm 'Mum' to lots of people in lots of places, so welcome to the family :)
I agree its often easier to offload on here... rather than face to face with people we are actually with. x

Back