The battle of the Bubble

Quickly made this to stop the want of more belguim choc....
1421094816682.jpg
Quark options raspberrys and my second alpen light bar. 2 syns

Total 8.5

Thanks girls i cant lock them away hubbys indulging problem was hes gone to pick up from cubs and i just took one without thinking, thats why i quickly ran to kitchen! Hes back now so he'll slap my hand away!

Whoo hoo, go Bubble! Much better day today hon. Well done on getting out of bed and getting on the treadmill! I bet there were thousands of people who said they were going to do just that this morning, and then didn't... but you did!!
Do I need a treadmill to do the C25k? If I don't have one, do I have to go outside and erm... run?? Cuz that's just not very likely to happen. But I want to get more exercise than I'm getting!
I should hook my Wii back up really. We haven't used it since we moved here a year and a half ago... :/

Anyway, blahblahblah - well done you, you're on it like sonic!! xoxo

Good day today. Managed to drag myself out of bed and complete day 1 of c25k on the treadmill. It nearly killed me cant believe the coughing fit that followed. Anyway day so far quite upbeat so its put me in a good mood. I realise it will take time b4 i build my fitness back up but im giving it a good go.

Good for you Bubble. have another upbeat day today.

I cannot see your first pictures but can see the last one - Same as Linda

Crazy day today.
Thought id blown it but think this could b a red day that way i may save the day
Hexa milk and cheese
Hexb toast and pitta

Breakfast just an apple and banana with mullergreek greek yog and alpen light bar 3.5 syns

Lunch ham and cheese toastie

Dinner
Syn free doner kebab with chilli sauce my goodness this was soooo nice just like the real thing. Feel naughty. :p

1421171237798.jpg1421171251604.jpg1421171316131.jpg

Kit kat and hot choc 7.5 syns and 1 ferrero rocher 3.5

Total 14.5 today
Quick bed.... b4 i eat more.

Omigoodness, that kebab looks delicious. I don't normally go for the real thing anymore these days, but I'd happily give one of these ones a go! Good for you getting yourself off to bed before snacking. I will prob do the same tonight.
x

Hi guys. Had my medical this morning very emotionally draining. Wanted to know my whole life story ins and out of a ducks bum...
Anyway done now and its just a waiting game to see if im safe to work with children.
Hubby took me to lunch (beefeater):eek: to chill me out again.
Im hoping ive not had many syns but cant find syns anywhere i had the paprika chicken with jp. All i can find is the syns as its served with chips as 9, must b less as i replaced the chips??? I had the salad with no dressing and just ate about a tablespoon of the coleslaw. I really controlled myself to not have starter and a main thats a great achievement for me. I think im going to count 5syns for whole meal. If anyone thinks im way out please let me know. X

Bless you. At least it's over now. When will you hear from them?
That's nice of hubby to take you out for lunch. And you did so well at resisting the chips!
I tried the 30 day shred today...got to the butt kicks and gave up so for you to do the whole thing more than once in a week well done you!

Back