The battle of the Bubble

Hi LL i use mushy peas to thicken. It was runnier as the stew but this was frozen and defrosted today with the pastry put on top and it soaked some of it up. Was delicious and felt naughty too. Xxx

Options (2syns) quark alpen light hexb and 2 mcvities deli choc (6syns) and a cuppa tea
1421352997552.jpg

Hexa was milk today

No exercise today im too achey. I know i should have pushed through it but after early rise ive had enough. Theres always tomorrow. X

Sorry I've not been round diaries for a few days G, as you know, its been a bit chaotic at ours. :rolleyes:
As the others have said, I'm sure it will be fine but I hope you hear soon about your assessment as the waiting is horrible.
You're doing great with the food this week hun, and you sure are back on the exercise, that's a huge number of steps you're logging. Well done Bubble, I'm proud of you xx

Options (2syns) quark alpen light hexb and 2 mcvities deli choc (6syns) and a cuppa tea
View attachment 163523

Hexa was milk today

No exercise today im too achey. I know i should have pushed through it but after early rise ive had enough. Theres always tomorrow. X

Only ate 1 biscuit too sweet for me. So 3 syns not 6.

Only ate 1 biscuit too sweet for me. So 3 syns not 6.

Wha? Only one biscuit when you're allowed to have two? Yeesh, I would have eaten it for you, that all looks delicious.
I really have to try and remember to take pics of my food. It just doesn't usually look that nice!

Happy Friday, Bubble, hope you have a lovely day!

Huff puff. Was all prepared for a lovely day off but member of staff gone sick i'll have to go in. Boooooo. :(

Hi guys feeling a bit down so going to keep myself busy so im not thinking too much. If im not around the weekend dont worry im ok. On a good note lost 2.5lb this week will update stats at some point. X

Got the hump 2 kitkats a pack of pops and 8 garibaldi biscuits later...:(

Stay stroong bubble. You have done so bloody well.
Draw a line right now and no damage will be done. Pull it right back!
You can do it bubblleeee

Back