The battle of the Bubble

Im planning to L. The thing is it took 2 weeks to lose 6lb bet ive put that on in 1 day. And.... now the blimming star week has appeared didnt even realise it was due!! Gawd im stupid! Oh well explains a great deal. X

Oh Bubble... blinkin' star week, or whatever we all call it, its such a nuisance. If you can end the binge, you could still be ok come weigh in. Put it this way, if you can draw a line now, knowing why it happened, then its over with. If not, all your hard work of the last two weeks will have been a waste of time. One day, just one day... won't have ruined it yet.
Sending you some willpower hun, picture yourself getting on those scales and be strong xx

Bubbly one! The hormones managed to take over today, but the worst is over now... Tomorrow is a new day and you will be back in control. :)
I hafta say, if we had had Dominoes in our house tonight I think I may have caved - just from feeling hungry, AND feeling like I deserved a bit of a reward for being good lately.
Remember, there are people out there that manage to have a takeaway every single weekend, and still lose weight on SW! Big hugs and willpower vibes to you hon! x

Morning
I think ill be good today! I must be good today! I want to be good today! Im going to be good today. Today is an on plan day. X

Morning
I think ill be good today! I must be good today! I want to be good today! Im going to be good today. Today is an on plan day. X[/QUOTE]

You will be good today, here are some vibes for you :vibes::vibes: We all know how you feel not that it really helps right now. I had 2 bad days last week and the scales said I had put on 5llbs. I managed to get 4lbs off. Not enough but at least not too bad.
You can do it matey. I cannot keep sweets in the house because I will eat then ALL. As there is only me that should be easy but not always. Keep going.

xx

Thanks Nanny. I have no choice really with a chocoholic husband and 3 kids! My willpower on that has greatly improved as before I could not have it in the house without demolishing it within hours. My problem is when I have down days I reach for crap almost as if I want to make myself even downer if that makes sense?
I kinda get this feel sorry for myself mood and will others to feel sorry for me too. When in all honesty I have nothing to be down about, I need to learn to manage my time more effectively, I need to deligate jobs to others at work and at home but I have this "if you want something done properly do it yourself" attitude! Its me that's got to change let others make mistakes and stop trying to be a one man band in everything in my life. Oh and I need to make the right choices in food...

Ive thrown myself into planning the meals for the week and am looking forward to my food. Im also trying to do the online shop and cant seem to keep within budget when being healthy. Its so much cheaper to eat crap you know. Stop it right there bubble.... negativity has to stop. I will stay within budget, I will eat healthy foods and I will lose another 2 plus lbs this week!

:D Love it.
You are right it is expensive to eat healthily. I get days like those, not always easy to cope with are they. I am going to cognitive therapy classes. Only been to one and sat there bored for an hour, then coffee break and some of it seemed to make sense.
My sister calls then `black dog days` :doggy: I couldn`t find a black one so here is a brown one.
Hope you don`t have to use him.

Have a good day, thinking of you,.

I've just logged into my fitbit and from 01st of January I have walked 74.89 miles. There has been a miniminner I have been following that's rowing her way to America for skinny jeans I think its a fantastic idea and I am taking a little leaf out of her book so I'm going to see where my steps may take me. I'm heading to Europe and I can walk on water too. (ain't I amazing!!) So I've looked on the googlemaps and I have taken myself as far as Samphire Hoe near dover and over halfway in the English channel I need another 7.25miles to reach Cap griz nes between Calais and Boulogne. Don't think Ill be doing that today, but when I check my stats next week I hope to be further into france. Wonder if I can get around the world in a year?

I've just logged into my fitbit and from 01st of January I have walked 74.89 miles. There has been a miniminner I have been following that's rowing her way to America for skinny jeans I think its a fantastic idea and I am taking a little leaf out of her book so I'm going to see where my steps may take me. I'm heading to Europe and I can walk on water too. (ain't I amazing!!) So I've looked on the googlemaps and I have taken myself as far as Samphire Hoe near dover and over halfway in the English channel I need another 7.25miles to reach Cap griz nes between Calais and Boulogne. Don't think Ill be doing that today, but when I check my stats next week I hope to be further into france. Wonder if I can get around the world in a year?

I'll get the ferry and meet you in France :) hehe. Or you could walk to my house and back easily :) x

I like it Cavegirl! How close are you to Paris? Hey just realised how light you are my goodness you'll fly there compared to my heavy steps!

Theres loads of low syn greek food but i do like the real thing so dont mess about with it much. Like moussaka its just not right the sw way.:(
The faggi is simple.
I use a knorr veggie cube with 4 cups of water, then boil it with 2 cups of green lentils for 10 mins then add 1 cup of easy cook rice, boil til water evaporates fluff it all up adding frylighted onions and a whole squeezed lemon. More onions the tastier i normally stir in spinach too but didnt have none.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Found the quote moonbeam

Morning
I think ill be good today! I must be good today! I want to be good today! Im going to be good today. Today is an on plan day. X

You will be good today, here are some vibes for you :vibes::vibes: We all know how you feel not that it really helps right now. I had 2 bad days last week and the scales said I had put on 5llbs. I managed to get 4lbs off. Not enough but at least not too bad.
You can do it matey. I cannot keep sweets in the house because I will eat then ALL. As there is only me that should be easy but not always. Keep going.

xx[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about the blip but u did well to post that, it's so easy to stay away from here when we're overeating. But it's soooo easy to do and we've all been there. I find that sometimes I get like that when I'm being tooooo strict - esp so with ur totm - would it be worth planning in some sweet stuff or other things u fancy this time next month?

As others have said it was just a day - hope Doreen's vibes have helped and u can get back on plan even if u allow urself extra hebs and syns when u need them. Hugs to you - take care xxxxx

Thanks Nanny. I have no choice really with a chocoholic husband and 3 kids! My willpower on that has greatly improved as before I could not have it in the house without demolishing it within hours. My problem is when I have down days I reach for crap almost as if I want to make myself even downer if that makes sense?
I kinda get this feel sorry for myself mood and will others to feel sorry for me too. When in all honesty I have nothing to be down about, I need to learn to manage my time more effectively, I need to deligate jobs to others at work and at home but I have this "if you want something done properly do it yourself" attitude! Its me that's got to change let others make mistakes and stop trying to be a one man band in everything in my life. Oh and I need to make the right choices in food...

Ive thrown myself into planning the meals for the week and am looking forward to my food. Im also trying to do the online shop and cant seem to keep within budget when being healthy. Its so much cheaper to eat crap you know. Stop it right there bubble.... negativity has to stop. I will stay within budget, I will eat healthy foods and I will lose another 2 plus lbs this week!

well done for planning the food - would it be an idea to delegate the storage and issuing of the choc/treats to your eldest - she could find a 'hiding place' for them and issue you with the treat syns you have available. Or would that be too restrictive?

I think ur doing really well but you're really hard on yourself - you have a lot on plus horrible old totm - so pls be a bit kinder to u - it is Sunday after all!Xx

I've not done as many as you. Mine is only 46.93 miles.

Where did you leave from as I will take that as start point and 'see' you in Paris.;)

Im only in the sea why dont we both say we are in dover. We need 193.5 miles to walk from dover to paris that way our challenge starts together. No heads starts. Just the first to get to Paris. What du think?

I'm much more motivated today upndown. You ladies are great support and i love it. I said to hubby today that its because i didnt take photos friday. Its all in my head but because 'you' werent watching me i fell off the rails. ;)

You sound like you're doing awesome today, hon. Thanks for the recipe again. I've got tinned lentils so I hope it tastes as good.
Shopping to a budget is soooo frustrating when you're trying to please so many different taste buds. And the stuff that is budget friendly often takes so much longer to prepare, like dried pulses, etc.
I need to get back into the habit of doing more batch cooking and freezing when I find things on offer!
Anyway hon, so glad to see you pick yourself back up like that! Will try to remember it next time I'm down in the dumps and raiding the kids sweet stash! ;)

Breakie

Branflakes soaked in hot water with fruit hexb
1421601406922.jpg
Dinner the pasta bake from sw calender January
1421601446937.jpg
Served with salad hexa

No syns as yet. ☺

Back