The battle of the Bubble

Morning miniminers!
Its Friday and Im off hoorah! Did c25k on treadmill this morning feel my fitness levels are on the up. Im not quite so breathless anymore but legs do ache. :rolleyes:
Anyway im entertaining tomorrow evening so have just researched the chinese fakeaway options. Im going to make egg fried rice chick chowmein beef in blackbean sauce and slow cooked pork tenderloins. Im also making lasagne spring rolls so will try post piccies tomorrow if i can.
Im armed with my shopping list so will be WALKING to asda about 4ish miles there and back. I know they'll be hardly any steps logged tomorrow so i must try my best today. So off i go on my routemarch.... c u guys soon. X

Morning miniminers!
Its Friday and Im off hoorah! Did c25k on treadmill this morning feel my fitness levels are on the up. Im not quite so breathless anymore but legs do ache. :rolleyes:
Anyway im entertaining tomorrow evening so have just researched the chinese fakeaway options. Im going to make egg fried rice chick chowmein beef in blackbean sauce and slow cooked pork tenderloins. Im also making lasagne spring rolls so will try post piccies tomorrow if i can.
Im armed with my shopping list so will be WALKING to asda about 4ish miles there and back. I know they'll be hardly any steps logged tomorrow so i must try my best today. So off i go on my routemarch.... c u guys soon. X

well done bubble!xx

Well done on research and planning and especially on the walk, that's good forward thinking. X

Morning miniminers!

I could dri ve to Kent then I could come to dinner - sound great. As for walking 4 miles and back for shopping. WOW!!

My son lives a mile from his Sainsbury. I could JUST walk there, don`t know about back even if not carrying shopping. They do it often. Maybe I will go with them next time I am up there. If I cannot manahe to get back they can always go and get the car. Good on you bubbly... xx

Haha ladies I failed! I walked to Asda's perfectly but bought too much and couldn't in a million years carry it back so hubby came and got me! Whatever made me think I would stick to my list?? That reminded me why I order online.
On another note I've done something to my calf walking and now its really aching. :(
Quick 20 mins break before I head off to get kids.

Cavegirl thanks for your rep comment. There was also one other who doesn't say who from, but I greatly appreciate it.

Haha ladies I failed! I walked to Asda's perfectly but bought too much and couldn't in a million years carry it back so hubby came and got me! Whatever made me think I would stick to my list?? That reminded me why I order online.
On another note I've done something to my calf walking and now its really aching. :(
Quick 20 mins break before I head off to get kids.

Cavegirl thanks for your rep comment. There was also one other who doesn't say who from, but I greatly appreciate it.

oh no - I'd be just the same - I go in for bread and come out with enough for a family of 10 lol!

Sorry about your calf - take it easy - or else it'll take longer to heal - perhaps hubby cd massage it for u?!xx

Last edited:
Foodage today...

Breakie
1422037560922.jpg
Sweet pancakes fruit and yoghurt 1/2 syn

No lunch but snacked on apple, pear, strawberries and an alpen light

Tea
1422037640361.jpg
sw chicken kievs potatoes and asparagus 5.5syns

Hexa parmesan cheese
Hexb alpen light (having another one later)
Syns breadcrumbs 2.5
bertolli butter 3
Greek mullerlight 1/2
Exercise c25k and walk (confirm total miles later)

Dessert 2syns and 1/2 hexb
1422045019056.jpg
Options quark and fruit with alpen light.

Haha I walked to Asda's perfectly but bought too much and couldn't in a million years carry it back so hubby came and got me! Whatever made me think I would stick to my list?? That reminded me why I order online.

Hahaha! I did wonder how you were going to carry it all back - thought you might have one of those giant hiking back pack things that you see people in airports with. Anyway, doesn't sound like you're lacking in miles at all today! Awesome Bubble!! Woman on a mission! Have a great weekend hon.

Well done cavegirl you'll b way ahead this weekend. I dont plan to do anything extra other than pottering around the house.

Goodmorning peeps.
Just reporting a 2.5lb loss for me. Brings me to 14st 3.5. Slowely but surely.
probably wont be on much today so will wish you all a great saturday. X

Thank you. :)

Im starving chinese needs a lot of preparing it best taste nice. It certainly all smells swell. :D

Back