The battle of the Bubble

They wont sleepover pip. Eldest is such a blooming homebird! She cries when the little one goes sleepovers. Shes been causing a bit of hassle too. Nothing major just a hormonal 11 year old think its mother nature on its way. Wont bore you all. Ohs constantly working either at work or home so really not great all the way round. Nevermind we'll sort ourselves out soon enough. X

Syn free Cheese onion and mushroom scones. Not made these before but as you can see 2 gone already. Yummy!!
1424090607099.jpg

Syn free Cheese onion and mushroom scones. Not made these before but as you can see 2 gone already. Yummy!!
View attachment 166778

They look yummy and if they're syn free.... nice for a snack to feel you're having something substantial. I love fruit but sometimes, it does get a bit boring :)

They were from someone on here cant quite remember who it was.
Tub of cottage cheese, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder 3 eggs and pack of 100g smash frylighted onions and mushrooms all blitzed together with a bit of salt and pepper.
Very nice and filling. Im with you cloudy sometimes fruit just isnt enough. X

Girls room clean and beautiful again! 2 black bags of rubbish and 1 of clothes for cash. Sons room next on agenda.
Right time to total up my day.
Green day

Hex a milk and cheese
Hexb 2 alpen lights and hummus
Syns (10)
Fluid 2 herbal, 4 teas, 1 options (2s), 1 ltr water, 1 glass of sparkle juice as MB calls it (sf sparkling elderflower and blackberry water)

Breakie
banana, apple, cheesespread crispbreads (3s)
Lunch
Hoops and scones with grated cheese (hexa)
Tea
Faggi (lentils greek style)
1424121845045.jpg
Snacks
Ate 6 of those blimming scones dipping them in hummus (hexb) throughout the afternoon.
2 alpen lights (hexb)
Packet of baked crisps (5s)

Very pleased with myself today and feeling very nicely full!

You've done well Bubble.... loads of body magic with all that cleaning and sorting and its so satisfying, I do like a good deep clean myself, hard work as it is. Food was pretty good after all.... see you can turn it around so quickly, well done you!
I'd be worried that if I made those scones, I'd eat the whole lot but they do look nice. Have fun with the next room clean tomorrow xx

Heehee 6.2 miles on fitbit today. Pretty good!
I shant be cleaning tomorrow. Decided to have a trip to chatham dockyard with the kiddiwinkles. last time i took them we couldnt go in the sub as the littlest one was a baby in buggy now shes nearly 8! Hoping the weather brightens up. Taking my scones to the picnic! :p

Heehee 6.2 miles on fitbit today. Pretty good!
I shant be cleaning tomorrow. Decided to have a trip to chatham dockyard with the kiddiwinkles. last time i took them we couldnt go in the sub as the littlest one was a baby in buggy now shes nearly 8! Hoping the weather brightens up. Taking my scones to the picnic! :p

That sounds like fun! I'm taking my wee ones to see a play on Wednesday - I love having days out with them! I don't do it as often as I should, cuz I worry about falling behind with stuff at home... sounds like you're way ahead of the game tho.
Well done on your food hon, it looks delish! I reeeeally want to try those scones, but like Cloudy, I worry that I might eat them all. And with butter!! ;)

:)

Morning guys, ive woke up a little happier today and starting the day well. Hopefully the goodvibes that have been sent stick out for the week. If I can do 1.5lb this week and get my stone award i'll be well happy.
Its not just my weight getting me down. Ive really got my self esteem well low at the moment. Think i feel that its all give give give in my life. I'd like to become a selfish-get on with it sort of person but thats just not who I am.
Valentines didnt help, my hubs never does anything anyway so i gave up years ago too, but this year it hurt dont know why really. He couldnt have won cos if he did do something I would have wondered why. Just me making waves I guess just need a bit of loving.
Anyway new week. Its half term so not a lot will be achieved on the walking front but hopefully I can keep my food in check.
Started the day with a twinning detox tea a banana and a apple. I'll have breakie a little later as its going to feel a long day being at home.
Have a nice day all. Xx

You are busy and u do a lot for ur family so make some time for u eh?

A great start to the day - hope that spurred you on?

Valentine's a tough one for men I think - as u say they can't win sometimes - but if they love us, prop us up when we need it etc etc thro the year - I value that more than a card once a year (that said cards and pressies are lovely to have too! ;) xx

Morning!
All prepared for my day out just waiting for my lift. Theres me a friend and 5 kids in all!
Ive packed sw friendly and on plan for me and hoping that my filling scones and beans keep me full so i dont pick much.
1424164976331.jpg

Awwww MB you have me all choked up and emotional! Thank you sweet. I've had a fab day and the thank you speech and hug my little boy gave me and my friend without prompting made it oh so special. :)

Well food wise disasterous! As for good days today was beautiful. Sunshining, lots of role play, pretence and fun. We are now able seaman, and fully qualified rope makers. We got locked in the docks which the kids found highly amusing. We then walked along the water went shopping in the outlets (just sch shoes, craft bits and a cadburys shop!) Then Pizza! We want to go back without kids and do the 'call the midwife' tour as thats where it were filmed. Result really as we used tesco clubcard vouchers to get in and now tickets are valid for another year! So much we missed so certainly another trip will be had again. Anyway drawing another line under foos but on a good note walked 8 miles today. :cool:

Back