The battle of the Bubble

Aw thanks hun. It's been a great start to the year.

I'm no diet expert and I have more bruises from falling off the wagon than anyone. But just think of the time you on and eating healthy how good it is for you. My mood much better when on track. Once I start eaten rubbish I feel rubbish again. So I always come back.

I'm pleased of support on here as people here seem to get the food relationship. If that makes sense. ☺

Right Im really wavering i want a cuppa the herbals haven't cut it today. Blimey its only day 2 how crap am I? I really want to win this battle and I just ain't got it in me. Heads all muzzy which im expecting and feeling tearful and only choccy helps with that. What to do...what to do??
I cant do SW I cant do WW i fail at CC and got no chance in fasting! This is my last hope. Ive got to stick it out. Excuse me for my rambling im just persuading myself that I can stick it out. I want results so i know i'll be happy if i do this.
Maybe just allow myself a drop of milk... no the rules are no dairy...
More granola?

I think this is a really good but strict diet ur on - not sure I cd do even a day! When I go low with food I become even more obsessed with food than usual and I think that's quite common. Not sure what to suggest - wonder which diet you were on when you lost the 4 stones I think u lost b4?

Could u consider switching back to that I wonder? Keep posting - u know u have lots of support here - u will get ideas and supoort to help u thro this - sending hugs xxx

It was all lost on tge red and green days upndown. I may revert back to them at some stage. Thanx for all my hugs. X

Morning
Im feeling chirpy this a.m good good sign.
Breakfast
smoothie and pineapple with omega seed mix
1424855163793.jpg
1424855177822.jpg

I recommend this smoothie. Its just mango banana and almond milk. Lovely jubbly...

Have a goid day all. :)

Hungry already
Snack...
1424860100780.jpg

Im meant to be prepping for work meeting but.. can't be bothered..

Wow, you're doing an awesome job so far, Bubs! How are you feeling, any different? Are you trying to restrict your carbs at the mo? x

Aww I am sorry you were struggling last night hun. Fab that you are feeling a lot brighter today though. I take my hat off to you as there is no way I could do that diet for one day never mind one month! Hope you can make it work for you for a while and then go back to red and green maybe as that has definitely worked for you in the past. Fingers are crossed for a good day for you xx

Im still on it girlies. :)

Lunch minestrone soup. Love my soup maker. 1424884420777.jpg
Used this
1424884443008.jpg

Dinner
Chilli using quorn i know this isnt strictly dairy free but it was gluten free. Little tweek! :eek:
1424884489992.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go Sammy i also added celery did it on chunky gave it a 20 second blitz and added the pasta in the last 10mins.
1424885775670.jpg

Wow, you're doing an awesome job so far, Bubs! How are you feeling, any different? Are you trying to restrict your carbs at the mo? x

Well MB today i feel really upbeat and ive no reasons to be as i have still got loads of other crap going on. I was told at work that i look slimmer... (haha only been on it 3 days) and that my face is glowing!
If its done that in 3 days roll on day 28!
Seriously i do feel much less bloated tho. Not really thought of carbs had jacket potato today. :)

Awake with leg muscle ache and cramps. Don't know if this could be side effects of plan. Will see how iit goes.
Hope u all have a great Thursday. X

Ah, it could be! I just did a quick google, and saw this, "too little potassium, calcium or magnesium in your*diet*can contribute to*leg cramps"

...so it sounds like you need a banana, milk and tuna fish smoothie Hahaha! OK no seriously, hope you're feeling better soon! x

Thanks girls im eating nuts avocados olives and seeds im using olive oil but ive got so used to eating without oil it leaves a horrid taste now! (I should love it being blimming greek!!) Im allergic to coconut and fish so cant have that. Im sure i'll be ok just got to get past this first 10-15days.
I heard a sneaky weigh i wont record it but well happy with result so far. Hopefully Saturday should be a whopper! (If i dont fall off the wagon)
Breakie
Raspberry, strawberry and almond milk smoothie
1424956292891.jpg1424956312109.jpg
Lunch leftover minstrone
1424956349207.jpg
Bowl of fruit with chopped almonds
1424956375432.jpg

Im doing dairy free so no eggs at the moment but loving my houmous again.
Ive sat here and thought its not really hunger im not hungry its habit and boredom. Not that i have nothing to do but too much to do its monotonous so food breaks it up. Crap really its all in my head. Much rather sit and talk on mins. :)

Back