The battle of the Bubble

It did actually drank lots of water at work and had lunch at 12 but it was quite filling today.

Dinner
1424970573295.jpg

Breakie
1425061816849.jpg
Lunch
1425061836902.jpg

Dinner was a bit of a disaster....
Went to harvester ended up with lettuce, carrots, beans, tomato, corn and onions in my salad. (Missed my coleslaw and sauces)
Had the chickpea and harrisa burger. I left the bread but can guarantee that there was wheat in that plus i couldnt resist the chips. :(
Still dairy and meat free though so I'm not going to dwell its just another weeeeee tweak.

Breakie
View attachment 167850
Lunch
View attachment 167851

Dinner was a bit of a disaster....
Went to harvester ended up with lettuce, carrots, beans, tomato, corn and onions in my salad. (Missed my coleslaw and sauces)
Had the chickpea and harrisa burger. I left the bread but can guarantee that there was wheat in that plus i couldnt resist the chips. :(
Still dairy and meat free though so I'm not going to dwell its just another weeeeee tweak.

Blimey that's no disaster as u say it's a tweak! Your doing great and ppl are beginning to notice plus u know u've had a loss already! Good luck (not that u need it really) for the morning WI xx

Morning! Lost my 2.5 gain ..... aaaaaand another 1.5 ontop! :D:D:D:D
Thats 4lb off this week taking me to my 1 stone award exactly!
Im buzzing around so so chuffed. Continueing with my plan this week too. Hoping at least 7lb off by end of march. Certainly do-able but is it bubbla-do-able??
We shall see.
Happy happy bubble dancing around the kitchen...:p

Bubble,
Quick question,
Do you know the syn value for humous, are there any syn free ?
I've been asked on my diary and I don't know ,
Thanks hun

Morning! Lost my 2.5 gain ..... aaaaaand another 1.5 ontop! :D:D:D:D
Thats 4lb off this week taking me to my 1 stone award exactly!
Im buzzing around so so chuffed. Continueing with my
We shall see.
Happy happy bubble dancing around the kitchen...:p

You can do it bubble.
:thinking2:

Back