The battle of the Bubble

Breakie.
1428994100295.jpg2.5 syns

Lunch 1syn and hexb

Attachments

• 1429012641485.jpg
    1429012641485.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 44
I love scrambled eggs on toast. Nice to see some lovely food. You can get bqck on plan. Good luck

Hi supporters thank you all for popping in and keeping an eye on me. :)
Just sat down and think first day went well. Ive tried just taking a quick snap and posting to keep ontop of what passed my lips.
Ive only had 9.5 syns assuming the sparkle juice is free... (think mb u have it and its free isnt it?)
So im going to have a hot choc 2syns and go to bed now.
Ive charged up my fitbit and will begin my walk to switzerland from where i left off. Planning to restart c25k next week and gonna throw in alternate 30ds and charlotte crosby. Something will give the fat or me...
Oh yeah and weighed in at 14.5lb on my scales so still 7lb down from xmas.
Lets do this...

Oh no - no hexa shall i make my hot choc milky? I might just do that...

Hi supporters thank you all for popping in and keeping an eye on me. :)
Just sat down and think first day went well. Ive tried just taking a quick snap and posting to keep ontop of what passed my lips.
Ive only had 9.5 syns assuming the sparkle juice is free... (think mb u have it and its free isnt it?)
So im going to have a hot choc 2syns and go to bed now.
Ive charged up my fitbit and will begin my walk to switzerland from where i left off. Planning to restart c25k next week and gonna throw in alternate 30ds and charlotte crosby. Something will give the fat or me...
Oh yeah and weighed in at 14.5lb on my scales so still 7lb down from xmas.
Lets do this...

Hi - glad to read you've had a good first day - it can be so hard to get back on plan can't it - good to be well within syns too! Hope tomorrow goes well too - go you!! xxx

Just a quickie. Have updated you on 2015 weigh loss. Hospital appointment tomorrow so will catch up tomorrow afternoon

Hope all ok nanny. Thanks for updating, and for popping on to keep an eye on me. X

Welcome back upndown. What are we like eh? You 'll have your gain straight off im sure. Well done for weighing in and goos luck. X

Think its sleep time i cant even type im sooo tired now. Nightnight all. X

Back