The battle of the Bubble

Breakfast 2.5 syns
1429094441583.jpg

Lunch hexb and 4 syns
1429094491041.jpg
And a banana

Gorgeous day have already walked 5.5 miles today going off to work now. X

Welcome back upndown. What are we like eh? You 'll have your gain straight off im sure. Well done for weighing in and goos luck. X

Thx - yes let's hope that gain goes quick! I've got the right username haven't I? Have a good day 3 xxxxxx

Right totals
4 crispbreads 4 syns
Laughing cow xtra light 1 syn
Plus 6.5 already had
4 squares of bournville 6 syns
Thats 17.5! Oops bit too many but was low yesterday so sure it will swing in roundabouts.
Off to land of nod zzzzzzzzz...

Yep, don't worry about going over by 2.5 if you were low the day before. You're doing awesome!

Hi - hope your day went well again today xx

Hi
Hangs head in shame... ive not been on here today and have done nothing but eat, lets see...

Fruit and yog for breakie 2.5syns
Crispbreads and laughing cow 4 syns and hexa
Banana
Bread pudding worked out about 12syns
Sw sausage, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns and beans 6 syns
4 packets of tescos claws crisps 16syns
Brunch bar 8 syns
Hot choc and baileys 6.5 syns

So had 55 syns today!

I cant flipping do it wtf?? Im just useless need to motivate myself to exercise might join in the shred challenge with some of you and the c25k but keep finding excuses i have so much to fit into my day that unless i get up at 6 to go and exercise then it wont get done. Hubby says if i want it bad enough i can do it but i just cant seem to.
Anyway tomorrow is another day. Will try again...

Do NOT beat yourself up, Bubble! You can do it. There were a couple things in there that you would normally have avoided that bumped your syns way up, but that's just today. (And frankly, I can't go anywhere near those Brunch bars, cuz I just can't stop myself from having another.) At least you kept track!!
I know I went waaay over on syns yesterday, but I'm still hoping over the next week I can make up for it!

What do you think it was that made you munchy/snacky, not enough time to plan your meals or something like that?

Thanks MB I've had another rubbish day foodwise! My problem is lack of planning so on a good note I have given myself a talking to. I have planned the next 7 evening meals and will work the days in around them.

I have friends in at the weekend and both days the families are on sw so there is no excuse to start properly tomorrow. Now I want to go back to weighing in on Saturdays however I don't feel I have done myself any favours from Tuesday, so the question is... do I weigh tomorrow? Or do I just go all the way through until next sat? I think if I weigh it will be another gain so it could give me a big boost for next weekend but put me in a mood for this one, but then if I have lost anything since Tuesday it could make me feel great too. What would you do?

I'm writing down my meals on here to have the plan in black and white. There may be a shift around on the days as I have dentist one evening, a early years meeting on another and a secondary school parents evening on another. This is as well as all normal club running around that I have every evening. So some meals may not work out on the planned days but I will, I WILL, be having these 7 meals THIS WEEK. I also plan to count syns weekly so counting back from 105 (15 already planned) so 90 left. I have also picked the exercise to do I am going to find 30 minutes a day somehow. Tried to mix it up a bit so I don't get bored. I have given myself 4 weeks to pull my socks up or else I will join class again and really Id much rather put a £5 away towards my holidays. Me and my friend put our £5 a week away for our 40ths hers is next year and mine in 2017. If I rejoin then I may have to stop that and I don't really want to.

Here's the plan:

Saturday
Chicken Curry Synfree, Onion Bhajis Syn free ,SW Samosas 2 syns, Garlic naan - Wm pitta HEXB, Poppadum1.5 syns
SW cheesecake 3 syns
Sunday
Barbacue Chicken, synfree sausages, potato wedges salad and hexa halloumi hexb w/m pitta
SW cheesecake 3 Syns
Monday - C25K
Diet coke chicken synfree
Tuesday – 30 D/Shred
Penne arrabiata ½ syn
Wednesday –Charlotte Crosby
Beef kofta taginefrom magazine 1 syn
Thursday – C25K
Steak, wedges, peasmushrooms and pepper sauce 2 Syns hexa
Friday – Davina
Chinese pork tenderloin2 syns

Long enough post, wish me luck!

I've read here and Bubble, I know you can do this my lovely, despite the setbacks and the stresses life has thrown at you.
All your friends and Mins family here are willing it to click for you hunni. Take it one day at a time, one meal, one hour. Have faith in yourself, you can do this. Xxx

Thanks MB I've had another rubbish day foodwise! My problem is lack of planning so on a good note I have given myself a talking to. I have planned the next 7 evening meals and will work the days in around them.

I have friends in at the weekend and both days the families are on sw so there is no excuse to start properly tomorrow. Now I want to go back to weighing in on Saturdays however I don't feel I have done myself any favours from Tuesday, so the question is... do I weigh tomorrow? Or do I just go all the way through until next sat? I think if I weigh it will be another gain so it could give me a big boost for next weekend but put me in a mood for this one, but then if I have lost anything since Tuesday it could make me feel great too. What would you do?

I'm writing down my meals on here to have the plan in black and white. There may be a shift around on the days as I have dentist one evening, a early years meeting on another and a secondary school parents evening on another. This is as well as all normal club running around that I have every evening. So some meals may not work out on the planned days but I will, I WILL, be having these 7 meals THIS WEEK. I also plan to count syns weekly so counting back from 105 (15 already planned) so 90 left. I have also picked the exercise to do I am going to find 30 minutes a day somehow. Tried to mix it up a bit so I don't get bored. I have given myself 4 weeks to pull my socks up or else I will join class again and really Id much rather put a £5 away towards my holidays. Me and my friend put our £5 a week away for our 40ths hers is next year and mine in 2017. If I rejoin then I may have to stop that and I don't really want to.

Here's the plan:

Saturday
Chicken Curry Synfree, Onion Bhajis Syn free ,SW Samosas 2 syns, Garlic naan - Wm pitta HEXB, Poppadum1.5 syns
SW cheesecake 3 syns
Sunday
Barbacue Chicken, synfree sausages, potato wedges salad and hexa halloumi hexb w/m pitta
SW cheesecake 3 Syns
Monday - C25K
Diet coke chicken synfree
Tuesday – 30 D/Shred
Penne arrabiata ½ syn
Wednesday –Charlotte Crosby
Beef kofta taginefrom magazine 1 syn
Thursday – C25K
Steak, wedges, peasmushrooms and pepper sauce 2 Syns hexa
Friday – Davina
Chinese pork tenderloin2 syns

Long enough post, wish me luck!

I'll start off wishing you luck :girlpower::queen::superwoman::winner::0clapper::fingerscrossed: and secondly say - loved your long post and your meal choices - are the Saturday recipes on Kathy's thread? Really fancy all that - a real treat! Hope you can have a good week - tough when you're busy - do you prep things beforehand - don't know how you fit everything in? When my children were at home I used to do 3 slow cooker meals a week - one with rice, one with potatoes and one with pasta plus a takeaway on Fridays!!

Think if I was you I'd see how you feel in the morning - if you feel your heading for a gain - leave your WI till next week - if you're anything like me - you'll go straight for the naughty foods! If you feel you've lost - get on those scales! If your really can't tell - I wdn't risk the scales if I were you!! You know what they say - what you don't know can't harm you!!

Great if you can find time to exercise - do you find that exercise + eating on plan = a happier and more confident you?? Cos I do ;) !! So why don't I do that everyday or even every other?

Hope you can do SW at home so that you can carry on with saving towards a great 40th celebration!! Just realised that you must be the same age as my eldest son - his 40th will be on 19 December 2017! xx

Hi
Hangs head in shame... ive not been on here today and have done nothing but eat, lets see...

Fruit and yog for breakie 2.5syns
Crispbreads and laughing cow 4 syns and hexa
Banana
Bread pudding worked out about 12syns
Sw sausage, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns and beans 6 syns
4 packets of tescos claws crisps 16syns
Brunch bar 8 syns
Hot choc and baileys 6.5 syns

So had 55 syns today!

I cant flipping do it wtf?? Im just useless need to motivate myself to exercise might join in the shred challenge with some of you and the c25k but keep finding excuses i have so much to fit into my day that unless i get up at 6 to go and exercise then it wont get done. Hubby says if i want it bad enough i can do it but i just cant seem to.
Anyway tomorrow is another day. Will try again...

Know that's more syns than you'd have liked but I honestly think that when I'm still counting the syns - I'm in some sort of control - weird maybe but I believe it - when I stop counting there's no holds barred - how do you think I had that huge gain this week - so just draw the line and start again 2moro - hopefully your friend will help you to stick to your plan - good luck xx

Hi upndown
I hardly ever follow a recipe for curry but its the easiest ever thing to cook. Yesterdays was chicken mushroom onions chopped tomato with garlic and chilli potatoes and mixed veg. 1tbls of curry powder 1 of tikka a little cumin garam masala and mustard seeds. (Sorry i cant really tell u quatities i taste it til its nice.) Frylited the potato with onion and the spices (find it makes the spices better if frylighted first) chuck all in slow cooker with chicken stock for the juice. 6hrs later its cooked and if too runny i may add puree or mushy peas.
I saved a bit of the frylighted potato and onion aside added mixed veg and used filo pastry for the samosas. 1 sheet made about 5 samosas works out just 1syn each.
Bhajis were blitzed can of chick peas smash and frylighted onions in curry powder and turmeric mix together and add water to desired texture mine went a but too mushy but an hour in the freezer b4 cooking worked.
It was all an experiment but went well was only left with big bowl of rice that my kids will eat today with our bbq.

Back