ProPoints "The Bell is a Signal for Me...": Diary of a trainee teacher

Yea I guess you get to burn the weekly points off if exercise plenty,which is good.That's good you've still lost weight,I reckon your metabolism has kicked in well! Does the three week thing tie in near your totm? That might be something to do with it.

Oh my goodness I just cannot stop eating.
I know why - I am snowed under with Uni and school work: 3000 word assignment, 600 word essay, need to devise plans for 7 weeks worth of lessons for English, Maths and Science lessons... and in that time try and see my poor OH. All by 16th April. Joy.
On the plus side, I finished my assignment today so can strike that off the list. Will do the 600 word one tomorrow (have to do it cos i was too ill to attend a lecture and can't submit my assignment without writing this rubbish... power trip by the lecturer!) and I'm slowly getting there with the medium term plans. Ish. And OH, well, he just fits himself in where he can bless him.

So from THAT stress, and lack of time, I've only been to the gym once in about 3 weeks. And ended up feeling sick (i blame the powerplates! too much vibration!) and now i still cannot stop eating! I also blame WW not being on Monday so will weigh in Tues... clearly that is subconciously trying to destroy my chances of losing that 1lb more to get below the 10s. Garr!

Anyway - mini rant over. I'm packing up work, and tucking into a nice book. Well, a book. Journey to Jo'burg or The Peal Diver (books I am planning to teach my Yr 6 class next term, so really need to read them lol!)

Yea I guess you get to burn the weekly points off if exercise plenty,which is good.That's good you've still lost weight,I reckon your metabolism has kicked in well! Does the three week thing tie in near your totm? That might be something to do with it.

Lol well i used to exercise plenty - havent for a while. Yet the last 2 weeks i lost 2lbs both weeks without exercise... weird.
I think it may tie in with my TOTM, but its a bit erratic atm and i've just had the IUS fitted so that probably is not helping my body in the slightest lol

Wow sounds like you're really busy right now! Your body is wanting all that food to keep you going I guess! Hope you manage to see your OH soon and you get to have some chill out time! Good luck for Tuesday's wi.Pain that you have to wait a extra day.

bugsbunny2000 said:
Lol well i used to exercise plenty - havent for a while. Yet the last 2 weeks i lost 2lbs both weeks without exercise... weird.
I think it may tie in with my TOTM, but its a bit erratic atm and i've just had the IUS fitted so that probably is not helping my body in the slightest lol

Lol our bodies seem to do strange things to us with our weight etc!

Thanks bulldogdaisy :) gonna get that 600 word essay done today and then read some kids books lol ( its harder than I make it sound lol)

Unfortunately woke up with a bladder infection this morning :'( just spent an hour in the bath and it hasnt really helped. Have taking a vit C tablet and a trimethoprim. Hope it kicks in soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Call me Daisy :0) sorry to hear about the bladder infection,I hope it clears up soon and you feel better soon aswell.Another busy day for you,never a holiday for students(my OH is at Uni).

Aww what does he study? No no rest for the wicked lol. I've finished reading the two books I'm teaching after Easter and Have to decide what I'm going to teach from them. Hope you're enjoying your Easter Sunday

Sounds like you are getting on top of things work wise :0) OH is studying psychology and sociology,nearly finished his first year.Mainly chilling today,we will be taking the pup for a nice walk after lunch :0)

Aww sounds good! Well the weather has perked up a bit so make the most of it :)

bugsbunny2000 said:
Aww sounds good! Well the weather has perked up a bit so make the most of it :)

Thanks,we did :0) time for munch and movie now,hope you have a good evening :0)

Oopsy. Stuck to my points today.. Then had about 3/4 of an Easter egg and the Creme egg that came with it lol oops! Feel sick now! Gonna go gym again tomorrow!!

Enjoy your night!

Waa at feeling sick! Hope you feel better now and enjoy your workout at the gym,I've lost another 2lb today so I'm happy :0)

Wow well done!! :)

Note to self: dont start eating Hershey's chocolate bars or I will never stop!! Even if they do smell like sweaty feet! Even that didn't stop me!!!

Weigh in is an hour away. Weighing in on a different day, different venue and different time today. Think ive deffo gained but tbh I think it is the kick up the bum I need!!

STS. My first week without a loss but it was deserved! Only problem being is It's only Tuesday and I have already used 11 of my weeklies. Wonder whether to go to the gym and work it off... Still haven't decided if the gym helps or harms my weight loss!!

It was delish! I really like it and found for 16g it's only 1pp and that is enough for 2 slices of WW toast! And just gives a choco fix. I don't think it really tastes like cheese lol just chocolate spread lol mmmm try some! Was lovely with banana tho!

Aww thank you! I am not feeling motivated at the moment though - no idea why!! But thanks - how much you lost so far/ or been doing WW?

Back