The Benefits of CD

Jools73

Hi everyone.

Ive been doing Lipotrim for three weeks, and am so bored with the lack of variety of flavours.

There seems to be much more choice in Cambridge Diet and you have a counsellor.

Can anyone sell me the benefits - otherwise I think its getting too much.

Cheers.

Jools.:break_diet:

Hey Jules is right you can have bars which is good cos miss chewing (getting them next week) and there's also a mix-a-mouse tub to add to shake to make it into a mousse for a change.

Hey Hun, I havent tried LT at all but I know many have swapped to CD, the flavours are much better and someone said the bars on LT are not nice, CD bars are!!!!

There is so much more variety and it does make it easy going, also if you get a good CDC then its better than a pharmacy.

There is sticky on here re products available, have a good browse.

hey, i did lipotrim a few mnths ago i only stuck it out for a week was way to boring.. i started cd 4 days ago and am very pleased.. the shakes i must say are gorgous.. especially the banana, choclate, choclate mint and chocolate orange.. the chicken and mushroom soup is gorgous too.. theres loads o choose from.. and if your over a certain height you can have 4 a day.. the bars which you have on week 2 i think taste like real chocalte they are lush. i had a taster when i went for my induction...

its worth a swap

Thanks for that advice. Think I will try arrange a swap. Bars sound lovely. The ones on Lipotrim are disgusting. Well compare it so sucking on a piece of very old wet carpet and you may get somewhere close to how they taste.:eek:

I really want to do this too.;)

Hi Jools, I swapped from LL to CD and I do prefer the range of CD flavours. Good luck!

Back