The best diet ever!

nikki_k

I've been on SW for 4 weeks now and lost 14lbs which I am so so chuffed at, because I honestly dont feel I'm on a diet. After having done every diet under the sun, lipotrim - I even managed that starvation diet for 6 weeks, which resulted in me getting pregnant and putting it all back on and more! I've just spent hours looking at the fantastic recipes on here and saved them to my pc (so if it starts going slow thats the reason why) and looked at the inspiration slide show - WOW the difference is amazing and it definately inspires me.

This is the first time I have tried SW and I am amazed at how much great food i can eat and lose weight, this diet is the best

Oh and so is this forum! :D

Last edited:
Well done Nikki.....you're doing really well. You sound really motivated! If you try and really good recipes.....don't forget to share them on here! I'm always looking for new things to cook. Keep up the good work.

Well done! I dont think that I would have been so good, had it not been for this forum too!

Thanks girls, I'm feeling very motivated at the mo, maybe thats because i've just started! Think i will look at the photos each day to keep me motivated, these people look so different, thats where I wanna be. I'm hoping to lose at least 3 more stone (hell that sounds a lot when i type it!) and then i'm hoping i will keep going and lose a bit more. Ideally I would love to lose around 4 stone, how long do you reckon that might take?

Don't put time pressures on yourself hun. It's hard enough as it is.
It might be slow but it means it's staying off and you're changing your eating habits, hopefully forever.

My weight loss is slow but steady and I'm finding it pretty easy to stick to, much easier than any other diet I've tried. I love being able to eat 'free' food when I'm hungry!

You've done so well already - 1st ina month is FAB!!! :D

I agree - well done on your fat loss, its amazing!
SW is SO good. I was well skeptical when I first started... but now I am almost a total convert. ALmost!

Back