The BIG 30 !

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Just thought i would tell u all... today was my birthday... 30 years young ! off to paris for the weekend with hubs ...cant wait x

happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear aaaannnnngggggg,happppppy biiiiiirrrrthday toooooo you!!!!
happy birthday hun,and enjoy your trip ive heard paris is great,very romantic,
elaine x

just to clarify where ive elongated the words thats me singing!!!!!

lol... i did figure... infact i kind of silenty sung it out to myself..lol thx hun xx

some people however may have mistaken your singing for bad grammar etc ... lol or youve been on the bottle whilst in keto..which would be amazingly dangerous for u...xx

Hippy Biffday Ang :D Hope you had a fantastic day :D

n579510852_1076389_3272.jpg

Happy Birthday Ang!

Your kids are sooo cute!

Loving your album/gallery!

happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear aaaannnnngggggg,happppppy biiiiiirrrrthday toooooo you!!!!
happy birthday hun,and enjoy your trip ive heard paris is great,very romantic,
elaine x

Ditto from me - have a fabulous time, belle dame :D

Have a fab time in Gay Paris!

lol... i did figure... infact i kind of silenty sung it out to myself..lol thx hun xx

Me too i was singing it to myself as i was writing it,ah well it is a special occasion after all!!!!

o thank u thank u guys xx

howdy - bruce lee on some kind of acid..lovin it thanx xx

bellyflop.. just put the pics on today...have a long way to go but cant wait to get there..xx

2hour glass and flirty green eyes..thank u .. i will have the best fun..wish i could answer in french..cant be bothered with google right now... god help me when im out there...lol xx

HAPPY BIRFDEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK!:princess:

I was in Paris in April and it is beautiful... a really cool city! I am sure you will enjoy it!

I was in Paris for a Keith Cunnigham seminar... he has a saying that reminds me of the line in your signature...

"Ordinary things, consistently done, create extraordinary results!"

Have a great time in Paris and Happy Birthday xoxoxoxoxo

Nice quote Julez ..thx hun xx

Happy Birthday Ang!

Hope you had a fantastic day.

Have a brilliant time in Paris. What a romantic OH you have!

Happy 30th and enjoy Paris!!!
It's so romantic there, very clich`e I know. My 30th end of next month!

Bren
X

happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

have a great time in Paris xx

Happy Birthday, njoy Paris

Back